This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

First in-package images of Universe Dinobot

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

First in-package images of Universe Dinobot

Postby Nekoman » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
An eBay auction has just surfaced giving us our first look at the upcoming Universe Dinobot in packaging. Unfortunately, the images are very small, and the bio can not be read, but this does give us a good look at the packaging art. Click here to view the images or scroll down.

Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: First in-package images of Universe Dinobot

Postby Mkall » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:19 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Ummm... a predacon box and a maximal figure. Didn't see that coming

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Deadpool. » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:22 pm

If you read the box pointing to his chest, it states "Switch from MAXIMAL to PREDACON at will!"

The other box states "Launching Missile!"
Deadpool.
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Loki God Of Mischief » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:22 pm

Mkall wrote:Ummm... a predacon box and a maximal figure. Didn't see that coming

The /toy/ board on ebaums said that the faction symbol rotates between Maximal and Predacon. Look at the box art, because it confirms it. The lines indicate a square inside his head around the Predacon symbol.

It's best to assume every link I post is NSFW, and every post I make is just me taking the piss.
Loki God Of Mischief
Brainmaster

Postby JazZeke » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:38 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
This is just awful. The mold doesn't look half bad but the deco is horribly, horribly wrong. It's like they reversed all the colors on him. I might just hold out on the hopes of a more show accurate redeco later on.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Deadpool. » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:43 pm

JazZeke wrote:This is just awful. The mold doesn't look half bad but the deco is horribly, horribly wrong. It's like they reversed all the colors on him. I might just hold out on the hopes of a more show accurate redeco later on.

I reckon TakaraTomy might get his deco more show-accurate.
Deadpool.
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Loki God Of Mischief » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 pm

Deadpool. wrote:
JazZeke wrote:This is just awful. The mold doesn't look half bad but the deco is horribly, horribly wrong. It's like they reversed all the colors on him. I might just hold out on the hopes of a more show accurate redeco later on.

http://www.allspark.com/index.php?set_a ... _photo.php

http://www.allspark.com/content/view/3788/20/

It's best to assume every link I post is NSFW, and every post I make is just me taking the piss.
Loki God Of Mischief
Brainmaster

Postby Autobot Cheetor » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:34 am

Weapon: Laser Pistol
Ah the choice of colors for him are quite bad, like JazZeke said, they are reversed. I cant understand at all why they would choose those colors to be where they are. Anyways dinobot is a deffinate buy just because I love Beast Wars and the pred to maxi symbol is neat.

Any BW fans hoping for a pale pink repaint like i am? lol :P
Autobot Cheetor
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby BattleRoller23 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:14 am

He'll see some repaints!
BattleRoller23
Micromaster
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Postby Covenant » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:32 am

Motto: "Just keep going.."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Merc With A Mouth wrote:
Deadpool. wrote:

http://www.allspark.com/content/view/3788/20/

Whoa! WTH/WTF! The foreign line's been ace at nailing paint jobs, what happened there? Other than a change to the brown on the dino-mode (which doesn't seem show accurate either) it looks like the same figure!

Glad I'm not missing out since I went with a Classics preorder, but sucks to know there's not a show accurate option at all.
Covenant
Combiner
Buy from Covenant on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Rijie » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:44 am

Motto: "Faith will crumble before the rage of philosophy."
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Mkall wrote:Ummm... a predacon box and a maximal figure. Didn't see that coming

It's early, I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...

Dinobot was originally a Predacon on the show. Also, the Botcon Pre-Beast Dinobot comes with a Predacon key.
I told the fire to go **** itself, and it did.

Rijie Seeking:

Botcon 2009--Souvenir Sweeps
Botcon 2010--Souvenirs Rapido, Scorch/Shattered Glass Ravage

MISP preferred, but will consider opened NM/Complete, especially for older figures. Lots of TFs for trade! Please PM any inquiries, serious interest only!
Rijie
Brainmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Editor » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:59 am

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
I wish the Bio was clearer but i can atleast make out that the first line seems to be: "Within the chassis of DINOBOT beats the spark of a Maximal"

and a later passage of "Under the command of MEGATRON, ???????????? is not the warrior’s war, As the battle on this strange, ??????????? ?????????? ???????? ???????, a change in DINOBOT himself…."

The colors may not be right, but I missed out on much of Beast Wars, so I'll pick this one up.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Agent 007 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:46 am

I'll prolly buy him but his sword is gonna be silver and I'll prolly make all the purple blue. Jeeze hasbro is it that hard to get a color scheme right?! :-x
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby dragons » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:56 am

ill get him i was impressed with the beast transformers dinobot, prime, & beast bruticus ill be getting
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-MEN #18 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221204 (CA) Coccolo (A) Cassara (W) Duggan"
X-MEN #18 Marvel C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-MEN #12 var Hellfire Gala Marvel Comics 2022 APR220928 (CA) Lee (W) Duggan"
X-MEN #12 var Hell ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLASSIC X-MEN #3 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Adams (W) Claremont 240210A"
CLASSIC X-MEN #3 M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-FORCE #36 var classic homage Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221202 (CA) Liefeld"
X-FORCE #36 var cl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics SEP230775 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW MUTANTS #27 Marvel Comics 2022 APR220902 (W) Ayala (A) Duursema (CA) Yu"
NEW MUTANTS #27 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #3 var X-Men 97 action figure Marvel Comics JAN240647"
RESURRECTION OF MA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Giant Size X-Men THUNDERBIRD #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220876 (CA) Charles"
Giant Size X-Men T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1 var Deadly Foes Marvel Comics 2024 MAR240631 (CA) Bardin"
NEW!
GIANT-SIZE X-MEN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #15 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 JUN210654 (W) Percy (CA) Zaffino"
WOLVERINE #15 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-Force Killshot Annv Special #1 var Marvel Comics 2021 SEP210927 (CA) Lim"
X-Force Killshot A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #203 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Romita Jr (W) Claremont 240407A"
UNCANNY X-MEN #203 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-MEN 97 #3 Marvel Comics 2024 MAR240761 (CA) Nauck (W) Foxe (A) Espin"
NEW!
X-MEN 97 #3 Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-FACTOR #2 Marvel Comics 2020 MAR200893 (W) Williams (A) Baldeon (CA) Shavrin"
X-FACTOR #2 Marvel ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON