This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Surprising Secrect of the Mysterious Silver Audi 8 Revealed!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Surprising Secrect of the Mysterious Silver Audi 8 Revealed!

Postby Arlin » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:34 pm

The mysterious silver Audi8 ever appealed to many people’s curious.Different arguments were poured out.Who is he on earth?And what kind of role does he play in the movie Revenge of The Fallen?
Now,his true identity is coming up.

He,silver Audi8 actually is Sideways.Maybe you have some impression on him.In fact,Sideways has already appeared in 2007 movie.However,he has not been known to the public as the identity of Sideways at that time,instead of Barricade.

And,Sideways of 09 ROTF is familiar with Sideways of Armada Class in the year of 2002.The diffirence is that Sideways was a purple motobike in 2002.

In the movie of Revenge of The Fallen,Sideways is The Fallen’s spy.Maybe there is secrect between Sideways and Unicron.But we are not sure.

Who is the real instigator ?Unicron?Or others?It is still a question yet.

This new is from the-arker.com.To view the original report,please click here:http://www.the-arker.com/news_show.asp?Info_id=1994
Arlin
Mini-Con
News Credits: 20

Re: Surprising Secrect of the Mysterious Silver Audi 8 Revealed!

Postby Archatron » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:44 pm

:shock: ruh roh
Archatron
Combiner
News Credits: 9

Postby JaZzTaStIc » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 am

Motto: "Everything That Has A beginning Has An End...."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Energy Pulse Cannon
what...
u just made that up

"It’s A Pity Trophies Earn So Easily Or I Might Have A Sense Of Satisfaction Now..."
JaZzTaStIc
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:51 am

So what's the secret of the toy? Some hidden weapon or extra mode or what?
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Optimum Supreme » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
GuyIncognito wrote:So what's the secret of the toy?

Let's just hope it's not an homage to the Crying Game! :shock:
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Equus Maximus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Motto: "Oh Bloody Hell, Now What?"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
So, You Are Saying That The New Audi R8 Transformer In Revenge Of The Fallen Is Actually Sideways, Flunky Of Unicron, Who Was Previously Masquerading As Barricade (Which Is Why We Haven't Seen Him In The ROTF Leaks At All...). Strange As That Might Sound, It Also Sounds Like A Viable Bay Plotline Idea. Is There Any Other Proof Of This , Because I Would REALLY Like To Know If It Is True...
Please Excuse The Way I Type, I Have Been Doing This For So Long, It Would Be Near Impossible To Retrain...
Equus Maximus
Micromaster
Strength: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Agent 007 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:37 pm

ummm yeah... no... just no please for the love of god no armada in da movie pleash u have no proof that he his sideways, sideways could be a different mold we havn't seen yet.
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby DeadPool69 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Okay.......heres my theory.

The Audi is Lucky, of Lucky Charms cereal. He transformed himself into a robot to try and get away from Arcee, whose after his lucky charms.

Seriously, I can't see your theory holding any water. Lets go point by point, shall we? :)

1.) There has been no evidence to support that there is even a Unicron in the movieverse. Repeated testimony from numerous sources infact denies that claim.

2.) Sideways isn't anything like the Audi, in any respect. Although movie forms have varied a Lot from their predacessors, theres always at least some element thats retained...I don't see Anything in common between those two. I also imagine a spy would have some means to alter his allignment, like what Wheelie has...none is present.

3.) All the transformers thus seen in the movies are at least slighty aligned with G1. With the exception of Blackout and Barricade taking previously copywritten non G1 names, I don't know of Any case where other continuities have been involved. Animated is closer to being in the movie than Armada.

4.) So far I count at least 2 different transformers who switch factions in the course of the movie....its difficult to concieve of the convoluted plotlines needed to do 3.

5.) There has been a well noted similarity between Barricade and the Audi...I seriously think a Decepticon Spy would try harder not to look like a badguy :P

I'm not going to say its not a fun idea...it is. I just don't see how it works at any level.
DeadPool69
Micromaster

Postby SJ21 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 am

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
"The Audi is Lucky, of Lucky Charms cereal. He transformed himself into a robot to try and get away from Arcee, whose after his lucky charms." - Deadpool69

That was hilarious.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Archatron » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:43 pm

DeadPool69 wrote:Okay.......heres my theory.

The Audi is Lucky, of Lucky Charms cereal. He transformed himself into a robot to try and get away from Arcee, whose after his lucky charms.

Seriously, I can't see your theory holding any water. Lets go point by point, shall we? :)

1.) There has been no evidence to support that there is even a Unicron in the movieverse. Repeated testimony from numerous sources infact denies that claim.

2.) Sideways isn't anything like the Audi, in any respect. Although movie forms have varied a Lot from their predacessors, theres always at least some element thats retained...I don't see Anything in common between those two. I also imagine a spy would have some means to alter his allignment, like what Wheelie has...none is present.

3.) All the transformers thus seen in the movies are at least slighty aligned with G1. With the exception of Blackout and Barricade taking previously copywritten non G1 names, I don't know of Any case where other continuities have been involved. Animated is closer to being in the movie than Armada.

4.) So far I count at least 2 different transformers who switch factions in the course of the movie....its difficult to concieve of the convoluted plotlines needed to do 3.

5.) There has been a well noted similarity between Barricade and the Audi...I seriously think a Decepticon Spy would try harder not to look like a badguy :P

I'm not going to say its not a fun idea...it is. I just don't see how it works at any level.

I read in one of the Orci threads that Unicron IS supposed to be in the third movie o at least that is what they are working up to.

1. I have the Audi on its way to me in the mail, toy of course.

2. He was called Sideways in the Toy Fair or something announcement recently and most ebay sellers are renaming it Sideways.

3. Where oh where did he go after the scene where they were en route for the big final battle?

4. All signs so far point to Yes he may very well be.

5. I have been wrong before, couple times :lol:

We've all got our theories but it looks like he is Sideways in fact. We wont really know everything till the movies but I'm sure more factual info will leak as it gets closer.
Archatron
Combiner

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:50 pm

I was going to say "I thought the silver concept Corvette was Sideways", but apparently the Corvette is Sideswipe. Too confusing! 8-}
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby alh77 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:20 pm

I think it's Barricade. The toy's head looks like Barricade and its robot mode seems really similar to Barricade's robot mode in the first movie. With him being a spy and using the police car disguise with Sam the first go 'round, I'd think he'd need to change his disguise to get close to Sam a second time.
alh77
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Mr O » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Motto: ""No way out but through.""
Weapon: No Weapon
He'd better shave that hologram of his too.
"It's 1973, almost dinnertime. I'm havin' hoops!"
Mr O
Brainmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: 10+

Postby Prime Riblet » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
no matter who the character is, the Audi R8 is a great alt mode!
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Archatron » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:57 am

alh77 wrote:I think it's Barricade. The toy's head looks like Barricade and its robot mode seems really similar to Barricade's robot mode in the first movie. With him being a spy and using the police car disguise with Sam the first go 'round, I'd think he'd need to change his disguise to get close to Sam a second time.

See that's the thing, he WAS Barricade supposedly, in a sense still is. What the OP was trying to get across is even in the first movie he was Sideways. You're right, I think. Like Barricade was his disguise first go round, now he reveals himself as Sideways. It is confusing but I get the toy next week, I'm happy whoever the hell he really is :grin:
Archatron
Combiner

Postby GetterDragun » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Bump for being right.

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 1C 1123IM199 (CA) Boss"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #299 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 299RI (CA) Royle 231010M"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1D GI JOE 1023IM262 (CA) Epting"
DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A 0224IM255 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 302A 1023IM317 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1E GI JOE 1023IM263 (CA) Sorrentino"
DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A GI JOE 1223IM271 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #3 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #15 Marvel Comics 1989 (A/CA) Vosburg (W) Hama 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM406 4A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR238214 1B (CA) Young (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 303C Walker + Segala"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON