Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Hasbro Q&As 'The Ongoing Thread'

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Hasbro Q&As 'The Ongoing Thread'

Postby Mkall » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
This is it! The last Q&A session for 2009! It's time for Hasbro to answer the questions put forth by us, the fans! If you have any questions regarding Hasbro's processes, thoughts, ponderings or reasonings, please ask them now.

The staff will choose 3 questions to submit to Hasbro on Nov 30th. We are expecting our answers around Dec 14th.

In the interest of trying to get the best questions submitted, Seibertron.com staff and savvy community members will also be answering questions that we KNOW have already been answered.

We are aware that we have not heard back from Hasbro yet on the previous round of questionings and sincerely hope that miscommunication is sorted out shortly.

Hasbro has made it clear that they will not answer questions such as "Will you make this figure?" or anything related to their new animated series. Other than that, everything is fair game!
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13685
News Credits: 35
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby The_Cybertronian_Emperor » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Wow, I'm the first one to comment? Oh, happy day.

I only have one question ...

With third party companies like FansProject making add-on and accessory kits that are actually pretty good in quality, is Hasbro going to follow this trend and start making Transformers that the fans want, or are we going to get another series of single molds recolored 4 to 5 times?
The_Cybertronian_Emperor
Mini-Con
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:02 pm

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
I got one that I always forget to ask.

What ever became of Transformers Universe Special Edition? We were rumored at one point to get an upgraded Cliffjumper, a red repaint of Mirage and a few other treats, but never heard anything after the release of Overkill and Drag Strip. Any chance we'll see something from this line or something like it with collectors packaging, exclusive figures, ect. in the future?

(just gonna toss my two cents in, but mail away Universe Omnibots, Red Cross Ratchet or Reflector would be an incredible treat to fans... especially Downshift :wink: )
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6267
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Down_Shift wrote:I got one that I always forget to ask.

What ever became of Transformers Universe Special Edition? We were rumored at one point to get an upgraded Cliffjumper, a red repaint of Mirage and a few other treats, but never heard anything after the release of Overkill and Drag Strip. Any chance we'll see something from this line or something like it with collectors packaging, exclusive figures, ect. in the future?

(just gonna toss my two cents in, but mail away Universe Omnibots, Red Cross Ratchet or Reflector would be an incredible treat to fans... especially Downshift :wink: )


Where have I heard that before :-? ;-) I'll definitely vote up that question!

Also, on a side note, whatever happened to the answers to the last round of questions, and what questions did we even submit?
User avatar
Razorclaw0000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6139
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Ashley, PA
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Blurrz » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 am

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Also, on a side note, whatever happened to the answers to the last round of questions, and what questions did we even submit?


They're in the process of being processed.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11497
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby leokearon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:17 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Were Animated Arcee and Cybertron Mode Rachet always intended to be ezclusives or was it a last minute deal? If they were intended to be exclsuives wht wasn't it mentioned before?
leokearon
Fuzor
Posts: 272
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:37 am
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Orthobotrex » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:03 am

I was just wondering who's in charge of quality control at your factories because I come across a lot of defects with some figures that are unforgivable and I think you would have a lot of happier customers if these were prevented from being shipped out in the first place?

And with the recession ending soon, will we still suffer from repaints for new products instead of new molds of new figures?

Thanks!
Orthobotrex
Mini-Con
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:16 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
The_Cybertronian_Emperor wrote:Wow, I'm the first one to comment? Oh, happy day.

I only have one question ...

With third party companies like FansProject making add-on and accessory kits that are actually pretty good in quality, is Hasbro going to follow this trend and start making Transformers that the fans want, or are we going to get another series of single molds recolored 4 to 5 times?


I think we have done the 3rd party questions before, as far as HASBRO giving fans what they want, well, we do get a lot of what we want...just not everything is what we want.

You can't blame a company for trying to make money (repaint is cheaper than whole new molds).
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16107
News Credits: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Down_Shift » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Orthobotrex wrote:I was just wondering who's in charge of quality control at your factories because I come across a lot of defects with some figures that are unforgivable and I think you would have a lot of happier customers if these were prevented from being shipped out in the first place?

And with the recession ending soon, will we still suffer from repaints for new products instead of new molds of new figures?

Thanks!


Staff here can answer that.

Quality Control of the figures is still up to standard. Are they your standard because Lockdowns hands don't fold all the way out? Hasbro wouldn't waste money when something as small as that was a product of the mold. Remember they're still for kids, and kids couldn't care less if the little things we as fans notices are there. QC in a factory refers to many other things like drop tests, paint test, razor sharp corners ect.

As for repaints, there will always be repaints. Tons of them. It's an easy way to maximize profit from any particular mold.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6267
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Carl wrote:What's the friggin point Meat-Man?
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15156
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:05 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Counterpunch wrote:
Carl wrote:What's the friggin point Meat-Man?


What? Is this helpful?
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16107
News Credits: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 am

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Carl wrote:What's the friggin point Meat-Man?


What? Is this helpful?


aqua teen hunger force is very helpful. Always.
Star Wars has a fans choice section of it's legacy line, why not transformers? I understand sculpting an action figure is much easier than engineering a robot that changes into a (for the most part) seamless vehicle, but it doesn't always need to be a new mold, it could be repaints of existing molds, but repaints the fans choose to represent a character on a certain mold. For example with a little retooling on the face and weapon of animated shockwave, I think we can all see skorponok with the right paint scheme! It already has mandibles! The hands are close to pincers already!
Seibertron wrote:


Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.


Image
JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:35 pm
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Swiftknife24 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Right *cracks knuckles*

*Fingers fall off*

Anyway, I asked a seibertron head about this, but I want an answer direct from Hasbro itself about the Sideswipe and Sideways RPMs; why is it that the cars look nothing like their film counterparts? Sideswipe looks NOTHING like his Corvette Stingray and Sideways' Audi looks really peculiar.

It's really disappointing, because the Stingray is such an integral part of Sideswipe's character.

I know that Mattel somehow seems to have the right to produce the Corvette in their 'Hot Wheels' line, so will Hasbro (get the rights and) produce these two characters in RPM cars that resemble the film counterparts in the near future?

(Okay, maybe I can understand why the Audi looks 'off', but even the Deluxe Sideways looks like an Audi. And as far as I can see, there is NO excuse for the Corvette when you consider the Deluxe and Human Alliance Sideswipe figures...)
Image

Hand me my lightsabre; it's the one that says BMF on it...

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own and desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the ever-growing list, do say so! ^^
User avatar
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
Posts: 391
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Swiftknife24 wrote:Right *cracks knuckles*

*Fingers fall off*

Anyway, I asked a seibertron head about this, but I want an answer direct from Hasbro itself about the Sideswipe and Sideways RPMs; why is it that the cars look nothing like their film counterparts? Sideswipe looks NOTHING like his Corvette Stingray and Sideways' Audi looks really peculiar.

It's really disappointing, because the Stingray is such an integral part of Sideswipe's character.

I know that Mattel somehow seems to have the right to produce the Corvette in their 'Hot Wheels' line, so will Hasbro (get the rights and) produce these two characters in RPM cars that resemble the film counterparts in the near future?

(Okay, maybe I can understand why the Audi looks 'off', but even the Deluxe Sideways looks like an Audi. And as far as I can see, there is NO excuse for the Corvette when you consider the Deluxe and Human Alliance Sideswipe figures...)


Diecast car licensing is different than, robot conversion to car licensing toy.

Hot Wheels makes no similar product to the normal or larger sized robots that transform. They do however make a car of the size in which Hot Wheels also makes that. If the RPM transformed they could probably do it. Since it doesn't, Hasbro cannot.
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16107
News Credits: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Kibble » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Carl wrote:What's the friggin point Meat-Man?


What? Is this helpful?

I don't even get it and I laughed...so I vote yes, it is helpful.
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3570
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby yellow Camaro » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:55 pm

As I can't ask "Will you make this figure?" :sad: , my question is:

"How many people must sign an on-line petition to convince Hasbro to make a particular figure?"

This is because I would like to see HA Grindor w Alice :P (a huge Grindor, my forest battle needs it!!!) , but I think this way could be the way to ask for a couple of the most-wanted figures per year!
User avatar
yellow Camaro
Mini-Con
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:22 am

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby SnapTrap » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Will Transformers Animated Season 3 be out soon? What about a boxed set of all three seasons?
Image
User avatar
SnapTrap
Gestalt
Posts: 2143
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:28 pm

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Swiftknife24 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Swiftknife24 wrote:Right *cracks knuckles*

*Fingers fall off*

Anyway, I asked a seibertron head about this, but I want an answer direct from Hasbro itself about the Sideswipe and Sideways RPMs; why is it that the cars look nothing like their film counterparts? Sideswipe looks NOTHING like his Corvette Stingray and Sideways' Audi looks really peculiar.

It's really disappointing, because the Stingray is such an integral part of Sideswipe's character.

I know that Mattel somehow seems to have the right to produce the Corvette in their 'Hot Wheels' line, so will Hasbro (get the rights and) produce these two characters in RPM cars that resemble the film counterparts in the near future?

(Okay, maybe I can understand why the Audi looks 'off', but even the Deluxe Sideways looks like an Audi. And as far as I can see, there is NO excuse for the Corvette when you consider the Deluxe and Human Alliance Sideswipe figures...)


Diecast car licensing is different than, robot conversion to car licensing toy.

Hot Wheels makes no similar product to the normal or larger sized robots that transform. They do however make a car of the size in which Hot Wheels also makes that. If the RPM transformed they could probably do it. Since it doesn't, Hasbro cannot.


Okay, fair enough; I'll reinstate, which is now my primary, question; will Hasbro be obtaining the license to produce a Corvette (screen-accurate Sideswipe) RPM anytime in the future?
Image

Hand me my lightsabre; it's the one that says BMF on it...

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own and desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the ever-growing list, do say so! ^^
User avatar
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
Posts: 391
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby autobot-jolt » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Only two questions here:

1) Are there any more plans for the Universe and Animated toylines past Hardehead, Powerglide, Skyfall, Arcee, Rodimus Electrostaic Soundwave, etc.?

2) Will the Constructicon Scrapper and Flareup/Elita-1 be out soon? (I don't know if I can ask this one; I tried to word as best as I can, it's ok if I can't ask it, my first question is the important one)
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
User avatar
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:33 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Orthobotrex » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Down_Shift wrote:
Orthobotrex wrote:I was just wondering who's in charge of quality control at your factories because I come across a lot of defects with some figures that are unforgivable and I think you would have a lot of happier customers if these were prevented from being shipped out in the first place?

And with the recession ending soon, will we still suffer from repaints for new products instead of new molds of new figures?

Thanks!


Staff here can answer that.

Quality Control of the figures is still up to standard. Are they your standard because Lockdowns hands don't fold all the way out? Hasbro wouldn't waste money when something as small as that was a product of the mold. Remember they're still for kids, and kids couldn't care less if the little things we as fans notices are there. QC in a factory refers to many other things like drop tests, paint test, razor sharp corners ect.


As for repaints, there will always be repaints. Tons of them. It's an easy way to maximize profit from any particular mold.


Well then, fair enough. In that case...it will still take a lot of getting used to. :|
Orthobotrex
Mini-Con
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
autobot-jolt wrote:Only two questions here:

1) Are there any more plans for the Universe and Animated toylines past Hardehead, Powerglide, Skyfall, Arcee, Rodimus Electrostaic Soundwave, etc.?

2) Will the Constructicon Scrapper and Flareup/Elita-1 be out soon? (I don't know if I can ask this one; I tried to word as best as I can, it's ok if I can't ask it, my first question is the important one)


#1) Yes, they are just not being specific with us yet.

#2) We were already told that there will not be a Scrapper made. As for the Elita-1 mold, since we have seen no previews of it, it looks like it will be a summer to late 2010 piece.
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16107
News Credits: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Nemesis Primal » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Motto: "It's best to want AND have!"
Weapon: Plasma Mine Blaster
SnapTrap wrote:Will Transformers Animated Season 3 be out soon? What about a boxed set of all three seasons?


This. But I'd phrase it as "Are there any plans to relese the third season of Transformers: Animated on DVD?"
We're all just products of our programming... And there always seem to be a few glitches.
Nemesis Primal
Gestalt
Posts: 2097
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Nemesis Primal on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Rank: N/A
Courage: 3
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Mkall » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
During the Investor's Podcast, Hasbro mentioned its theme; The Hunt for the Decepticons. Can hasbro please elaborate on the meaning of this phrase, and perhaps shed some light on what it means for future figures/toylines?
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13685
News Credits: 35
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Hasbro Q&As, due Nov 30th

Postby Nemesis Rodimus » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:29 am

Motto: ""I will do for Optimus Primal what Optimus Primal cannot do for himself.""
Weapon: Energon Cutlass
Mkall wrote:During the Investor's Podcast, Hasbro mentioned its theme; The Hunt for the Decepticons. Can hasbro please elaborate on the meaning of this phrase, and perhaps shed some light on what it means for future figures/toylines?


This.

Also, if Arcee and Cybertronian Mode Rathcet are Toys R Us exclusives, what are the rest?
My fanfics:
Undercover: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58744
Invasion: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59170
Prison Break: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60115
Battlefield Tactics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60115
User avatar
Nemesis Rodimus
Fuzor
Posts: 277
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:46 am
Location: Wherever Optmus Primal goes.
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Hasbro Q&As 'The Ongoing Thread'

Postby psj333 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:54 pm

1. With Fugitive Waspinator coming out soon, would his toy bio mention about him being a former Autobot cadet who was falsely accused of being a Decepticon spy, before he became Waspinator after he was imprisoned and broke out moments later and became a fugitive?


2. On the package of the Animated Rodimus action figure, his last name was actually his former rank name, Minor. Does this means that he was once a drillmaster just like Sentinel was before they were both being promoted to Primes?


3. When Ratchet and Ironhide made their debut G1, Ratchet was actually quite young; whereas Ironhide was quite old. However, when they returned in Animated, why Hasbro had decided to switch their ages the other way around?
psj333
Minibot
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 8:42 am

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014