This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

OPTIMUS MAGNUS

Make a trade in Carbombya and want to give the other person a "shout out", post all your trade/sell feedback here.

OPTIMUS MAGNUS

Postby ZedzDead » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:23 pm

first i would like to welcome one of our newest members to the board; OPTIMUS MAGNUS. we worked out a trade and everything went smooth as silk. i will do business w/ him again and i recommend to you all the same. he is a very cool guy and has great communication, ships fast, and accurate w/ his descriptions. thanx, zedzdead
Think for yourself; question authority - M.J.K. - TOOL

CHECK OUT MY ONLINE STORE ZEDZDEAD'Z COLLECTIBLES
http://zedzdead.ecrater.com/
ZedzDead
Fuzor

Postby OPTIMUS MAGNUS » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:40 pm

Thanks bro...good business is my business. (Im a trader! :lol: 8) )
Seibertron trading feedback:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20397
OPTIMUS MAGNUS
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:52 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
I have also worked out a trade deal with "OPTIMUS MAGNUS" and I'm very pleased.Every thing was as described and they were wonderfully packed.Fast shipping and great comunication.I would love to do bussness with this guy again.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron

Re: OPTIMUS MAGNUS

Postby OPTIMUS MAGNUS » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:53 pm

See I got good feedback! GO TO CARBOMBYA AND CHECK OUT MY LIST AND LETS TRADE! :lol:
Seibertron trading feedback:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20397
OPTIMUS MAGNUS
Targetmaster

Postby Autobot Jazz » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Everything Zedsdead and sto_vo_kor said about OM is 110% true! i'd definitly do business with again. So start trading with this guy!
My Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=37218
My Wants viewtopic.php?f=36&t=39782
Recent Acquirements:Animated Ratchet, Starscream, Voyager Megatron, Battle Begins 2-Pack
Autobot Jazz
Pretender
News Credits: 3

OPTIMUS MAGNUS

Postby swampflight » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:23 am

O.M. is one of the best traders I've had the pleasure of doing business with and will again in the future,(hopefully he wont run out of stuff!).He gives accurate descriptions of his trades,tries to work out the best deals,and his delivery is FAST!He also has friendly communication,and sends out his trades in secure packaging.O.M.is definitly worth checking out for a trade.
swampflight
Vehicon

Postby martez9000 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:47 pm

OPTIMUS MAGNUS is 100% a trustworthy guy. He is more than correct with descriptions and a super speedy shipper.I recommend dealing with OPTIMUS MAGNUS because i definately find myself doing so again!!!!!!
martez9000
Mini-Con

Postby Pyrostrata » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
I dunno, but it appears my post got bashed!

This guy is great to deal with. A trade was established and it went through without a hitch! Yayness! Thanks, dude!
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby martez9000 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:17 pm

recieved classics optimus prime off OPTIMUS MAGNUS once again a smooth ass deal..optimus prime was minty fresh all joints still stiff and still had that new smell DEAL WITH OPTIMUS MAGNUS YOU WONT REGRET IT
martez9000
Mini-Con

Postby UDA » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Well since we live in the same town we decided to trade in person. Awesome person to deal with and his TF's are in awesome condition. I would recommend OM to anyone. Supposed to be a good tattooist as well...we shall see :P
UDA
Mini-Con

Postby First Gen » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:11 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
I do trade with OM. Trade smooth as baby bottom.

In all seriousness, great deal, great figs, great packing. All that was missing was his first born :D . Thanks for your help man.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Grimpoo » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:21 pm

Mr. Optimus Magnus....if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have a "blue faced" Ironhide & Silverstreak. Will trade wiff joo again.
Grimpoo

Postby Terror Prime » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:32 am

Awesome guy to talk to and deal with, did a great trade and would be glad to trade again! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Terror Prime
Minibot

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Top notch.

Honest, good communication, prompt payment.

Great guy to do business with!
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Return to Carbombya Feedback

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210502 7RI (CA) Guidry"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12A (CA) Milne JUN190701"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr F Walking Dead 20th Image Comics 2023 0823IM481 5F Hughes"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SECTOR 7 #1 (of 5) Cover A IDW Comics 2010 (CA) Rood 200212a"
Transformers SECTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210493 35A (CA) Samu (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr E Rage Image Comics 2023 1123IM812 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of MEGATRON #1 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220493 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #89 Cvr B IDW Comics 2013 89B (W)Furman (CA) Guidi"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 5th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM893 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #2 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers UNICRON #6 Cvr B 1st Printing IDW Comic 2018 AUG180713 6B (CA) Raiz"
Transformers UNICR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr D Doubt Image Comics 2023 1123IM811 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of HOT ROD #1 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220507 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON