This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFA pulled from Cartoon Network lineup

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: TFA pulled from Cartoon Network lineup

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:13 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I may be late on commenting on this but, what the hell!? I mean, my God! CN always takes the good shows and shits them out of their asses!This is crap! They show other crappy shows that ended. Take away all the good stuff and make room for CN Real, some shitty-ass new century of bull crap! Sorry for all the bad language, (I just hope I dont get in trouble). But this is AAAAASS! I saw it comming, I saw it! But, man! Good Lord! Really!? I didnt see it ending this soon. CN has no respect from me anymore. I used to love it, but now... Its a frekn peice of buffalo shizz. :evil: :-x
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Nico » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Atleast the next show will be US-made, not an imported anime.
Nico
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:56 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Nico wrote:Atleast the next show will be US-made, not an imported anime.

Thank Christ. I hate anime
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Editor » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:37 am

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Nico wrote:Atleast the next show will be US-made, not an imported anime.

Actually all we know is that voice talent is being tapped, until we get producing information we won't know if this is going to be solely English oriented, or a similar arrangement to A/E/C.

SlyTF1 wrote:Thank Christ. I hate anime

#-o

Then you are missing out on a lot of good stories.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Q"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #65 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (CA) Sienkiewicz 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #37 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210581 36B (CA) Powell"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #6 Dreamwave Comics 2002 (W) Furman (A) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200470 3A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #6 Marvel Comics 1994 (CA) Yaniger 210227A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot RI 1:10 IDW Comics (CA) Christiansen 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #38 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT210408 38RI (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS #38 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19A JAN200700 (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #19 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 SEP200485 25RI 210804 (CA) Ossio"
TRANSFORMERS #25 R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON