Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Autobots, get your hunt on!

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby Naval Strike » Fri May 21, 2010 5:45 am

Motto: ""Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.""
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Aerialbot Commander wrote:
Dragonslayer wrote:
Aerialbot Commander wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Aerialbot Commander wrote:Good luck Autobots.


you can join too.

I thought you would need access to Iacon to be able to post your scalps?

No, as Burn has pointed out, I am aware that not all Autobots have access to Iacon as of now, but you may still participate if you wish. I'll keep track of your kills if you would PM me when you have any to claim.

That would be great. I'm not sure how that week will go for me quite yet, but I will let you know before the start if I am in - which I am hoping to be.


:BOT:



I'm going to hunt down every last bot of yours preveting you from scoring kills! :P Decepticons rule!! :CON:
Image

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE RDD
http://www.neokaon.com/
User avatar
Naval Strike
City Commander
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:40 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby Dragonslayer » Fri May 21, 2010 9:18 am

Motto: "Howdy, dammit!"
Weapon: Photon Laser
Absolute Zero wrote:
Editor wrote:Well It looks like the chosen alts were taken do to those alts being in the core pool. Too bad a lot of players would rather not pick from that section of the list.


A lot are being used, just by guys level 3 and lower. Except 1, which Red has as his grunt alt.

Yeah, when I was picking alts I was trying to fit the 'Cons I had made up and rarity and usage came second. Role playing, as it were :P That's why I implemented the multiple claim thing to try to make up for lack of targets. The next event I run (a scavenger hunt maybe?) I'll try to make things a little easier
Image
User avatar
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
Posts: 2723
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Texas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby Absolute Zero » Fri May 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Dragonslayer wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Editor wrote:Well It looks like the chosen alts were taken do to those alts being in the core pool. Too bad a lot of players would rather not pick from that section of the list.


A lot are being used, just by guys level 3 and lower. Except 1, which Red has as his grunt alt.

Yeah, when I was picking alts I was trying to fit the 'Cons I had made up and rarity and usage came second. Role playing, as it were :P That's why I implemented the multiple claim thing to try to make up for lack of targets. The next event I run (a scavenger hunt maybe?) I'll try to make things a little easier


Nah, it's cool. It just means if I wanna win, I should drop my lower guys to level 3. :D
Bad Religion wrote:Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my arse all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fracking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5235
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby Aerialbot Commander » Fri May 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Motto: "Mean robots suck!"
Weapon: Electrostatic Discharger Rifle
Naval Strike wrote:
Aerialbot Commander wrote:
Dragonslayer wrote:
Aerialbot Commander wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Aerialbot Commander wrote:Good luck Autobots.


you can join too.

I thought you would need access to Iacon to be able to post your scalps?

No, as Burn has pointed out, I am aware that not all Autobots have access to Iacon as of now, but you may still participate if you wish. I'll keep track of your kills if you would PM me when you have any to claim.

That would be great. I'm not sure how that week will go for me quite yet, but I will let you know before the start if I am in - which I am hoping to be.


:BOT:



I'm going to hunt down every last bot of yours preveting you from scoring kills! :P Decepticons rule!! :CON:

You can try, old man :P :lol:
User avatar
Aerialbot Commander
Fuzor
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:06 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby Naval Strike » Fri May 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Motto: ""Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.""
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Aerialbot Commander wrote:
Naval Strike wrote:
Aerialbot Commander wrote:
Dragonslayer wrote:
Aerialbot Commander wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Aerialbot Commander wrote:Good luck Autobots.


you can join too.

I thought you would need access to Iacon to be able to post your scalps?

No, as Burn has pointed out, I am aware that not all Autobots have access to Iacon as of now, but you may still participate if you wish. I'll keep track of your kills if you would PM me when you have any to claim.

That would be great. I'm not sure how that week will go for me quite yet, but I will let you know before the start if I am in - which I am hoping to be.


:BOT:



I'm going to hunt down every last bot of yours preveting you from scoring kills! :P Decepticons rule!! :CON:

You can try, old man :P :lol:


Old man?! I will teach you to have respect for your elders!!
Image

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE RDD
http://www.neokaon.com/
User avatar
Naval Strike
City Commander
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:40 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby Burn » Fri May 21, 2010 3:55 pm

And i'm fairly certain I told you lot to stow the smack talk from this thread. This links to a news article. Last chance, take it elsewhere.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43260
News Credits: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby Reekon » Fri May 21, 2010 10:13 pm

sounds interesting

hope my guys can hold on and get a few scalps but we are of the junk so kills might be a problem lol

so the rule is they have to win the mission? or actually send that bot into stasis personally during the mission?
Reekon
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:18 am

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby Dragonslayer » Fri May 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Motto: "Howdy, dammit!"
Weapon: Photon Laser
Reekon wrote:sounds interesting

hope my guys can hold on and get a few scalps but we are of the junk so kills might be a problem lol

so the rule is they have to win the mission? or actually send that bot into stasis personally during the mission?

If you put the 'Con in stasis lock, then it's good. Doesn't matter if you win or lose the mission, I just care about the kills :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
Posts: 2723
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Texas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby Dragonslayer » Sun May 23, 2010 11:03 am

Motto: "Howdy, dammit!"
Weapon: Photon Laser
Alright Autobots! It is 12:00 here in Texas, which means that the hunt has officially begun!! Those of you who have access to Iacon, head on over to the Claims Thread and start tracking your progress; those that don't have access, simply PM me your kills and I will keep track for you (preferably, the fewer PMs I receive the better, but it's whatever)

Y'all have until midnight on Saturday to rack up as many kills as you can. Good luck and roll out! :grin:
Image
User avatar
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
Posts: 2723
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Texas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby DISCHARGE » Mon May 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Absolute Zero wrote:instead of saying "I don't have any of those alt modes" you should be saying "Hey, I should grab those altmodes to help AZ win another bot only competition." :D


I decided to try it your way:
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/view_mission.php?mission_id=253731
FullTilt is liking it. Your Autobot friends don't.



12:10 About fifteen miutes left:
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/view_mission.php?mission_id=253759
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Autobots, get your hunt on!

Postby Redimus GTS » Thu May 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Absolute Zero wrote:
Editor wrote:Well It looks like the chosen alts were taken do to those alts being in the core pool. Too bad a lot of players would rather not pick from that section of the list.


A lot are being used, just by guys level 3 and lower. Except 1, which Red has as his grunt alt.


Infact all my Grunts, Heavy and normal, are catered in that list. Sadly for you lot, they are the second 6 in my deployments, and sadder still, the 4 with the really shitty builds are my last 4 for deployment....

That said, I'll try to lob em in a bit more for y'all, now I've finally bothered to notice this thread.
Image

Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
User avatar
Redimus GTS
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10971
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:44 am
Location: Neo Kaon, planing the domination of HMW:GD.
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Previous

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Tracks MP-25 Masterpiece by Takara - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 48 minutes 59 seconds
G1 TRANSFORMERS THUNDERCRACKER NO RUBSIGN AFA 70 SEALED 70/85/85 HASBRO 1984 - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 5 minutes 2 seconds
NEW Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Rescue Rig FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 5 minutes 10 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Trypticon Platinum Edition NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 51 minutes 17 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Shockwave Laserwave NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 13 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers MP-26 Masterpiece Road Rage by Takara - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 15 minutes 55 seconds
VINTAGE Hasbro 1980s REFLECTOR Transformers G1 Original Mail Away 100% COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 31 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron NOSECONE Deluxe G1 Lot Loose - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 48 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test