Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby optibotimus » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:13 am

check out my video reviews @ http://www.youtube.com/optibotimus
optibotimus
Combiner
Posts: 442
News Credits: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby Mach » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:25 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Seibertron member Optibotimus has conducted a video review on the 3rd party toy maker Headrobots for the add on for Transformers Universe Hardhead.
This add on is a brand new headmaster and replace the head of Hardhead.
Check out the video below:



Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
User avatar
Mach
News Staff
Posts: 2462
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:07 am
Location: Singapore/Malaysia
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby starboykb » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:38 am

Motto: "Autobots and Decepticons have a common ancestor - ignorance"
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
Luckily I got it cheap through ebay few months ago. i definitely going to get this one. :APPLAUSE:
starboykb
Mini-Con
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 7:04 am
Location: Brunei Earth
Buy from starboykb on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby --B-- » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:17 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
My pol is empty and turned off, so once this baby hits bbts, it comes right to my house! Can't wait!
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
City Commander
Posts: 3252
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:59 pm
Location: PA
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby Stockade » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:22 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
Mine has been on pre-order since the first posting of this and most likely wont be here until Christmas i would say.
Image

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
User avatar
Stockade
Gestalt
Posts: 2135
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:40 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby Doctor McGrath » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Really solid looking add-on kit here. I can't wait for BBTS to start shipping these out.
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2892
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:36 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I am going to have to ship a much smaller POL soon after this guy gets instock. It looks really nice and does add a special touch to a boring repaint.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4114
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
It looks so good. Too bad Hardhead never came out in Canada, and eBay prices are through the roof.
User avatar
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8797
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby zodconvoy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:25 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
If I weren't already using my Hardhead as a G1 Bulkhead, I would SO pick that up! And if anybody doesn't want the weapons pack PM me. It would go great with the Roadbuster I made!
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SELLING A BOTCON HOT ROD PIN PLEASE PM ME


Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:


Visit My Store!
Image
User avatar
zodconvoy
City Commander
Posts: 3204
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:47 am
Location: the Nemesis, PA
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby Prime Evil » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:01 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I can't wait for this to come in. Now I'm curious to see what their Onslaught head will look like. So far, I'm liking what I see with Headrobots. Nice to have another competent 3rd party company.
Image
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
User avatar
Prime Evil
City Commander
Posts: 3146
News Credits: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:22 am
Location: West Chester, PA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby El Duque » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Prime Evil wrote:I can't wait for this to come in. Now I'm curious to see what their Onslaught head will look like. So far, I'm liking what I see with Headrobots. Nice to have another competent 3rd party company.


Onslaught head?
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9921
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Great review. :D And you've convinced me to buy it.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3837
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby Anonymous. » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Ah, the beautiful potential of third parties.
Anonymous.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 1:31 am
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby Stockade » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:25 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
I finally got to watch this review last night and WOW amazing!! This new head makes Hardhead look like a brand new figure! Just like Venksta made the new head for Skyfall and i really like his work! Just waiting something about Darkwing and the rest is history.
Image

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
User avatar
Stockade
Gestalt
Posts: 2135
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:40 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby Rated X » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:25 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Now Im sold on it. I actually bought Hardhead when he first came out just for the hell of it since I liked the Onslaught mold. It was always in the back of my shelf and I was about to put away to make room for better figures. I was shocked to see hoarders selling the damn Hardhead for 99 dollars on ebay...shame onm them !!! I had seen a new Hardhead and Skyjack a few weeks ago in walmart. I hope the hoarders didnt get those too...
Image
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7905
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby NTESHFT » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
El Duque wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:I can't wait for this to come in. Now I'm curious to see what their Onslaught head will look like. So far, I'm liking what I see with Headrobots. Nice to have another competent 3rd party company.


Onslaught head?




Yeah- a Onslaught head? I don't have Hardhead, but do have onslaught. I was thinking of getting Hothead just to see what it would look like on Onslaught.......
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1301
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby ShardFenix » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 pm

headsortails wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:I can't wait for this to come in. Now I'm curious to see what their Onslaught head will look like. So far, I'm liking what I see with Headrobots. Nice to have another competent 3rd party company.


Onslaught head?




Yeah- a Onslaught head? I don't have Hardhead, but do have onslaught. I was thinking of getting Hothead just to see what it would look like on Onslaught.......


I agree here. I never had a chance to buy the Hardhead repaint since I never saw one and it's hard to find now. I would love an Onslaught repaint just to be able to have it...If no the head then at least the weapons pack
ShardFenix
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:17 am

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby MidAge » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:19 am

wow,that's cool!
I think i have some interests in it.
MidAge
Micromaster
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:09 am

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby Doctor McGrath » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
ShardFenix wrote:
headsortails wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:I can't wait for this to come in. Now I'm curious to see what their Onslaught head will look like. So far, I'm liking what I see with Headrobots. Nice to have another competent 3rd party company.


Onslaught head?




Yeah- a Onslaught head? I don't have Hardhead, but do have onslaught. I was thinking of getting Hothead just to see what it would look like on Onslaught.......


I agree here. I never had a chance to buy the Hardhead repaint since I never saw one and it's hard to find now. I would love an Onslaught repaint just to be able to have it...If no the head then at least the weapons pack



Well, based on how many repaints their Snake head received, id say your wish is a very real possibility.
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2892
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby ShardFenix » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 am

amcgrath929 wrote:
ShardFenix wrote:
headsortails wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:I can't wait for this to come in. Now I'm curious to see what their Onslaught head will look like. So far, I'm liking what I see with Headrobots. Nice to have another competent 3rd party company.


Onslaught head?




Yeah- a Onslaught head? I don't have Hardhead, but do have onslaught. I was thinking of getting Hothead just to see what it would look like on Onslaught.......


I agree here. I never had a chance to buy the Hardhead repaint since I never saw one and it's hard to find now. I would love an Onslaught repaint just to be able to have it...If no the head then at least the weapons pack



Well, based on how many repaints their Snake head received, id say your wish is a very real possibility.


As long as they do it in the takara colors it would be incredible. Just an overall nicer paint scheme on the takara version.
ShardFenix
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:17 am

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Headrobots.com Hothead (Hardhead) custom figure

Postby Prime Evil » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
ShardFenix wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:
ShardFenix wrote:
headsortails wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:I can't wait for this to come in. Now I'm curious to see what their Onslaught head will look like. So far, I'm liking what I see with Headrobots. Nice to have another competent 3rd party company.


Onslaught head?




Yeah- a Onslaught head? I don't have Hardhead, but do have onslaught. I was thinking of getting Hothead just to see what it would look like on Onslaught.......


I agree here. I never had a chance to buy the Hardhead repaint since I never saw one and it's hard to find now. I would love an Onslaught repaint just to be able to have it...If no the head then at least the weapons pack



Well, based on how many repaints their Snake head received, id say your wish is a very real possibility.


As long as they do it in the takara colors it would be incredible. Just an overall nicer paint scheme on the takara version.


I cannot for the life of me remember where I heard this. So just chalk it up as a rumor for now, but I think HR may do a head for Onslaught and it will actually be a different head and not just a straight repaint of what they have now. This is one of those things I locked away in my memory banks. I just remembered that I had to keep both my US and Japan Onslaughts. :D
Image
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
User avatar
Prime Evil
City Commander
Posts: 3146
News Credits: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:22 am
Location: West Chester, PA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7


Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS HENKEI CLASSIC C-03 AUTOBOT GRIMLOCK - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 58 minutes 12 seconds
transformers beast hunters abominus and transformers generation sky-byte - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 29 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers g1 Shockwave working complete beautiful - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 45 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers 2002 Armada Super Robot,Optimus Prime+mini-con and Comic Book MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 1 minute 38 seconds
EUROPEAN G1 TRANSFORMERS: LEOZACK 100% COMPLETE WITH CARD BACK (1992) EURO - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 36 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen PHOTON MISSILE (RARE)  JETFIRE - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 52 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Decepticon Bonecrusher Deluxe Movie 100% Complete w/ Instructions - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 39 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the fallen ROTF Deluxe NEST Brawn 100% complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 55 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016
Twincast / Podcast #151:
"SDCC 2016"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 24th, 2016