Twincast/Podcast Episode #29 "Return of the Podcast" Now Available

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Twincast/Podcast Episode #29 "Return of the Podcast" Now Available

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:32 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
One more note about Fox Kids. It was started by none other than the current CEO of the Hub herself, Margaret Loesch. 8)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25296
News Credits: 179
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast/Podcast Episode #29 "Return of the Podcast" Now Available

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I got Counterpunched again. One of you mentioned how Crossovers Ghost Rider would make a decent Animated version of The Fallen. Well, I went out to my local Toys 'R' Us today (the only place in town that still sells the Marvel Crossovers toys) and picked him up. He isn't great, but he looks good and will be repurposed as my Animated The Fallen.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25296
News Credits: 179
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast/Podcast Episode #29 "Return of the Podcast" Now Available

Postby Counterpunch » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:I got Counterpunched again. One of you mentioned how Crossovers Ghost Rider would make a decent Animated version of The Fallen. Well, I went out to my local Toys 'R' Us today (the only place in town that still sells the Marvel Crossovers toys) and picked him up. He isn't great, but he looks good and will be repurposed as my Animated The Fallen.


That was me. So, it's an authentic Counterpunching.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15722
News Credits: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast/Podcast Episode #29 "Return of the Podcast" Now Available

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Counterpunch wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I got Counterpunched again. One of you mentioned how Crossovers Ghost Rider would make a decent Animated version of The Fallen. Well, I went out to my local Toys 'R' Us today (the only place in town that still sells the Marvel Crossovers toys) and picked him up. He isn't great, but he looks good and will be repurposed as my Animated The Fallen.


That was me. So, it's an authentic Counterpunching.
Shoulda known. That's twice you've gotten me. First Backstop/Undermine/Wreckloose, now Ghost Rider. 8-}
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25296
News Credits: 179
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast/Podcast Episode #29 "Return of the Podcast" Now Available

Postby TulioDude » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Only now i got to listen this episode.
When RiD was on,i odn think was in the mood.I mean there some moments so...i dont know...
Though there some moments so badass:
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Previous

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers RID Robot in Digest Hot Shot R.E.V. X Brawn Scourge Gundam - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 7 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS  Prime Beast Hunters  Grimwing Predacon Voyager *NEW* #MF16 - Time Remaining: 8 days 9 hours 37 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots Fire Station Optimus Prime Playset Lights/Sounds - Time Remaining: 29 days 7 hours 48 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Go! G25 Autobot Sword Master Go Prime Takara Tomy Action Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 12 hours 21 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Galaxy Force GX-03 SOUNDBLASTER TAKARA Toys's dream project Limited - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 22 minutes 11 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG15 Night Bird Shadow MISB JaPan - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 35 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Prime Weaponizer Optimus Prime Figure Robots in Disguise w Lights - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 27 minutes 49 seconds
GLOW WST World Smallest Transformers G1 Starscream Dirge Ramjet jet seeker SET - Time Remaining: 7 days 42 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits
Twincast / Podcast #154:
"The Misfits"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 28th, 2016