This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Official Images: Takara United Axalon, Ark Unicron, Optimus Primal, and Beast Megatron

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Official Images: Takara United Axalon, Ark Unicron, Optimus Primal, and Beast Megatron

Postby El Duque » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The TakaraTomy website has been updated with new official images of their upcoming United figues:

• UN-28 Axalon
  • UN-29 Ark Unicron
  • UN-30 Optimus Primal
  • UN-31 Beast Megatron

These along with UN-23 Rodimus Prime, UN-24 Warpath, UN-25 G2 Megatron, UN-26 Thunderwing, and the UN-27 Windcharger & Decepticon Wipeout Two-Pack are due out this month!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: New Official Images: Takara United Axalon, Ark Unicron, Optimus Primal, and Beast Megatron

Postby Mkall » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Axalon's pretty decent. Makes a half decent Pretender Waverider stand-in

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: New Official Images: Takara United Axalon, Ark Unicron, Optimus Primal, and Beast Megatron

Postby Megazarak » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Motto: "Your Spark will extinguish between my claws!"
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
I quite like how Axalon looks. I'd probably get him if he wasn't too hard to come by. I never did get a chance to get Energon Sharkticon, and he does looks quite nice.
Megazarak
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Solrac333 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 am

Unicron is kind of cool. The rest are easy passes.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
I'm digging Axalon and I may pick up a couple of the Botcon Sharkticons. I remember picking up this Unicron mold when first released. Like many other TF's I soon lost interest and parted ways with it. I'm definitely passing on Unicron and the rest. :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Blurrz » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:53 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Axalon looks tight, the others are a bit iffy.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby UltraPrimal » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:04 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
If these all weren't $50 each, I'd buy every single one of them. But since they are all so atrociously expensive, I'm only getting Axalon. Mainly because he's the only one who's any different from any of the other previous releases of it's mold. That and back when I used to play HMW, back before all the resets, I had a character called Axalon, who was the Axalon brought to life. So I'm curious to see if that's what this figure is. If he's like the Animated Omega Supreme of Beast Wars.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 am

I love the colors scheme for Beast Megatron so much more than the Hasbro release. Not enough to pick him up though...
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 am

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
I don't think I can properly express how much I want that particular mold of BW Megatron.

However, I can't justify spending $50 on him alone.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Mkall wrote:Axalon's pretty decent. Makes a half decent Pretender Waverider stand-in

I don't see it. Waverider was completely black with grey accent pieces. That and neither mode resembles him at all IMO. I'd like a decent Waverider homage but this isn't it. I'm passing on all of these but Axalon and I'll probably end up passing on him too. I got what I want so badly from this mold at Botcon 2010. This just looks like something we'd find in Big Lots. He just isn't nice enough to justify his cost. I'd pay US retail for it but at $50? That's a tough pill to swallow for a so-so mold. I'd say the same for each of these.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby dinogeist » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:09 am

1- Calling this Cybertron deluxe Unicron mold the ARK is a bit weird & equally WRONG. IMHO,With the united $50 price tage,might as well try to track down the year 2005 deluxe unicron mold on ebay for leaps & bound less money.

2-Axalon,calling a mold that was originally designed after the MTMTE Nemesis the Axalon is another weird/wrong. Personally in alt mode,this is the ugliest color scheme this mold has received. the bot mode is decently color.

3- United optimus Primal. I dis-like this mold. I bought it in 2005 & returned for a full refund. the colors on this united toy,don't look that different than the 10th anniversary beastwarts 2005 release. I think they should have colored this toy in either 1986 terrorcon blots colors or 1987 apeface's colors.

4-Megatron looks the most decent colored of the lot. however putting the 1996 mergatron colors on this mold just seems wrong. I always viewed this mold as a TM1 design
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby Sodan-1 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:37 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
=; x4
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:57 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Hopefully they took the time to replace the Decepticon emblem of the Energon port of Axalon with an Autobot one.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby GuyIncognito » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 am

Do we know if Hasbro is planning to release these (in the US)?

I'll buy all four, even Barneytron. Gotta love the surfing ape. 8)
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Rated X » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:33 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
As good as the repaint looks, whats the purpose of Axalon ??? Why have Unicron as a regular size robot now when we have the big one ??? Why do we now have "Thrilla Gorilla" ???
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby #Sideways# » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 am

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
Primal: "Hello toy Ladies, is your toy me? No. Can he be me? Yes. If you spend a hunk of change for a mold that is rather okay, your toy can look like me. Look down. Look back up again, now I'm on a Surfboard."

Axalon and Unicron look good! I wish I could have gotten the Unicron Mold when it came out...
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Squawk'n'talk » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 pm

I would like to see a G1 Snaptrap repaint/remold of the Unicron mold.... that or an Eldar Megatron.
Squawk'n'talk
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Of that series, I'll only take Megs, and possibly Primal since I don't have him. Combined with the previous wave's Rodimus and Thunder Megatron it's meager pickings.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241

Postby bvzxa » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
The Optimus Primal and Megatron is not new, in fact those are the exact same colors used for the Target 10th Anniversary versions of Cybertron Optimus Primal and Beast Megatron back in 2006/2007. I have both versions of Prime, passed on Megs.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
bvzxa wrote:The Optimus Primal and Megatron is not new, in fact those are the exact same colors used for the Target 10th Anniversary versions of Cybertron Optimus Primal and Beast Megatron back in 2006/2007. I have both versions of Prime, passed on Megs.

Actually, the Megatron has a darker shade of purple.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241

Postby GuyIncognito » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Rated X wrote: Why do we now have "Thrilla Gorilla" ???

Because he's radical... to the max!

GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
NEW!
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELITA-1 Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Orthia 2018 230903A"
ELITA-1 Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction Leader complete AOE 2014 221114A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobots Evac Squad HOT SPOT Transformers 2014 Voyager complete 230920A"
NEW!
Protectobots Evac ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON