Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby psj333 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:37 pm

This Saturday, Nemesis Prime will make his debut in Transformers: Prime. However, my question is will Optimus and Nemesis will be separate character as shown in Transformers: Armada, or will Optimus and Nemesis be one and the same? :BOT: :CON:
psj333
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 8:42 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby njb902 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:07 pm

psj333 wrote:This Saturday, Nemesis Prime will make his debut in Transformers: Prime. However, my question is will Optimus and Nemesis will be separate character as shown in Transformers: Armada, or will Optimus and Nemesis be one and the same? :BOT: :CON:


?????????? do you watch this show at all?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Gearslide » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Is anyone else hoping that Nemesis Prime will be built from the parts of Breakdown that were found and will eventually regain Breakdown's memories and personality? Also, since he'll be built from Breakdown's parts, MECH will now have 2 T-Cogs lying around, so Starscream can get his back maybe?
Gearslide
Fuzor
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby El Duque » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:28 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Comics Continuum have posted a teaser image for this week's all new episode of Transformers Prime, "Nemesis Prime". Don't forget to tune in the Hub with Saturday at 8:30pm ET | 5:30pm PT.

"Optimus Prime seems to go on a destructive rampage, while MECH unveils their ultimate plan."


Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:47 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Faded red and blue colors with yellow eyes might make him be a MECH-made clone, or it could just be the lighting due to the annoying evening time of day.

Anyone else bugged by how often this show is set during the evening, as opposed to just regular blue sky daylight? >:oP
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17746
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 am

Sabrblade wrote:Faded red and blue colors with yellow eyes might make him be a MECH-made clone, or it could just be the lighting due to the annoying evening time of day.

Anyone else bugged by how often this show is set during the evening, as opposed to just regular blue sky daylight? >:oP


I'm annoyed by that too. I'd like more night-time battles actually
User avatar
welcometothedarksyde
Vehicon
Posts: 338
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 am
Location: Southern Ontario
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:12 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I'm annoyed by the lack of inviroment.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6088
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Foxbear » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 am

Sabrblade wrote:Faded red and blue colors with yellow eyes might make him be a MECH-made clone, or it could just be the lighting due to the annoying evening time of day.

Anyone else bugged by how often this show is set during the evening, as opposed to just regular blue sky daylight? >:oP

This is actually a very common film technique, used throughout the industry. The lighting is much more dramatic at the beginning and ending of the day due to the angle of the light and the shift in colors. Which is very important when the main characters are so reflective.
Foxbear
Minibot
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Foxbear wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Faded red and blue colors with yellow eyes might make him be a MECH-made clone, or it could just be the lighting due to the annoying evening time of day.

Anyone else bugged by how often this show is set during the evening, as opposed to just regular blue sky daylight? >:oP

This is actually a very common film technique, used throughout the industry. The lighting is much more dramatic at the beginning and ending of the day due to the angle of the light and the shift in colors. Which is very important when the main characters are so reflective.
I'm just sick of all the evening scenes since it looks just so depressing and dreary. The nighttime scenes all look cool, and the daytime scenes all look bright and appealing. But with the evening ones, the colors all look washed out and dull, as though they're trying to hammer it into us that this show is not supposed to be fun and will not be fun no matter how much we want it to be.

This was one of the big reasons the "Darkness Rising" pilot just bored me. So much of it took place during the evening that all the faded, gloominess of it really detracted from my enjoyment of it.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17746
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby njb902 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:12 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Foxbear wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Faded red and blue colors with yellow eyes might make him be a MECH-made clone, or it could just be the lighting due to the annoying evening time of day.

Anyone else bugged by how often this show is set during the evening, as opposed to just regular blue sky daylight? >:oP

This is actually a very common film technique, used throughout the industry. The lighting is much more dramatic at the beginning and ending of the day due to the angle of the light and the shift in colors. Which is very important when the main characters are so reflective.
I'm just sick of all the evening scenes since it looks just so depressing and dreary. The nighttime scenes all look cool, and the daytime scenes all look bright and appealing. But with the evening ones, the colors all look washed out and dull, as though they're trying to hammer it into us that this show is not supposed to be fun and will not be fun no matter how much we want it to be.

This was one of the big reasons the "Darkness Rising" pilot just bored me. So much of it took place during the evening that all the faded, gloominess of it really detracted from my enjoyment of it.



well the kids don't get out of school or off wor until late afternoon early evening 5 out of 7 days a week......hehe does anyone think the writers think of such things or am I crazier than a armadillo.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:50 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
njb902 wrote:well the kids don't get out of school or off wor until late afternoon early evening 5 out of 7 days a week......hehe does anyone think the writers think of such things or am I crazier than a armadillo.
And yet, the new episodes air after dark at night on only 1 out of 7 days a week, that day being the one that isn't a school night and is suppose to be a day of rest (Saturday). ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17746
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby ILL-Star » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
Has anyone bothered to think that less civilians are out during the late evening and night. Making it a much better time for the Autobots to operate. It seems that the battles that take place during the day are for emergencies.
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
ILL-Star wrote:Has anyone bothered to think that less civilians are out during the late evening and night. Making it a much better time for the Autobots to operate. It seems that the battles that take place during the day are for emergencies.
And just how often are the Autobots even in areas with civilians? Most of the time, they're out in some desert valley or the woods. I don't see what's wrong with them being out during broad daylight in such locations.

Besides, when we see them in a city, they're usually in vehicle mode, or it's nighttime.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17746
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby El Duque » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
IGN have posted an exclusive preview clip of this Saturday's all new episode of Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime". Check out the embedded video below.

Be sure to tune into the Hub this Saturday, April 7th at 8:30pm ET.

Arcee is seemingly attacked by Optimus. In the wake of this disturbing incident, she discusses the situation with the other Autobots, including Ratchet, as they ponder the scary ramifications of what this means.


User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Interesting enough. I assume "Nemesis Prime" Will be dead by the episode's end, however. If it's not, it'd be a miracle.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6088
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Blue eyes = real Optimus.

You know, if one owned both the Hasbro and Takara versions of the FE Voyager Optimus figure, one could use the Takara figure for the real Optimus, and the Hasbro figure (with its lighter, more faded colors) as Nemesis Prime.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17746
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby devil prime » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:39 pm

BeastProwl wrote:Interesting enough. I assume "Nemesis Prime" Will be dead by the episode's end, however. If it's not, it'd be a miracle.

I think(hope) he'll be defeated, but his remains will vanish or we'll see his hand move(or something) to signal that he's still alive but he'll disappear until later this season or even next season when he returns with an all black paint job.
Image
devil prime
Minibot
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:22 pm

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Hypershock » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
ILL-Star wrote:Has anyone bothered to think that less civilians are out during the late evening and night. Making it a much better time for the Autobots to operate. It seems that the battles that take place during the day are for emergencies.
And just how often are the Autobots even in areas with civilians? Most of the time, they're out in some desert valley or the woods. I don't see what's wrong with them being out during broad daylight in such locations.

Besides, when we see them in a city, they're usually in vehicle mode, or it's nighttime.


Theyre robots in disguise lad, theyve made it clear that they cant be in robot mode unless theyre in that one random forest or canyon

my thoughts: they really didnt do evil prime, and i dont think they could, cause they made a point to say that even when he was orion pax he still felt the same way as an autobot. the clip itself was cool, but i kept expecting there to be something wrong with prime when he drove into the base, the way the camerawork was. And yea, i suppose this is kinda predictable sci-fi stuff, the evil doppelganger. which leads to my ultimate point/concern: i dont really believe that a duplicate of Prime that causes hijinks could really be MECH's endgame. maybe it's on the way, like NP's is their protypical first working transformer, or maybe they want someone as powerful as Prime, but i really feel like MECH has bigger ambitions than that, like now theyre working stealthily but eventually theyd have the big hostile takeover.
Image
User avatar
Hypershock
Combiner
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 pm
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hypershock wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ILL-Star wrote:Has anyone bothered to think that less civilians are out during the late evening and night. Making it a much better time for the Autobots to operate. It seems that the battles that take place during the day are for emergencies.
And just how often are the Autobots even in areas with civilians? Most of the time, they're out in some desert valley or the woods. I don't see what's wrong with them being out during broad daylight in such locations.

Besides, when we see them in a city, they're usually in vehicle mode, or it's nighttime.


Theyre robots in disguise lad, theyve made it clear that they cant be in robot mode unless theyre in that one random forest or canyon
Uh, at what point did I say "I want them in robot mode in a city"?

ILL-Star was saying that their not being out during the day was due to there being more civilians out at that time, and I was refuting that claim since they're often away from civilian locations and/or in altmode when in civilian locations.

What I AM saying is that, since they're often away from civilization, they have no reason to not come out during the day.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17746
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
welcometothedarksyde wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Faded red and blue colors with yellow eyes might make him be a MECH-made clone, or it could just be the lighting due to the annoying evening time of day.

Anyone else bugged by how often this show is set during the evening, as opposed to just regular blue sky daylight? >:oP


I'm annoyed by that too. I'd like more night-time battles actually


This.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4109
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Hypershock » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Hypershock wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ILL-Star wrote:Has anyone bothered to think that less civilians are out during the late evening and night. Making it a much better time for the Autobots to operate. It seems that the battles that take place during the day are for emergencies.
And just how often are the Autobots even in areas with civilians? Most of the time, they're out in some desert valley or the woods. I don't see what's wrong with them being out during broad daylight in such locations.

Besides, when we see them in a city, they're usually in vehicle mode, or it's nighttime.


Theyre robots in disguise lad, theyve made it clear that they cant be in robot mode unless theyre in that one random forest or canyon
Uh, at what point did I say "I want them in robot mode in a city"?

ILL-Star was saying that their not being out during the day was due to there being more civilians out at that time, and I was refuting that claim since they're often away from civilian locations and/or in altmode when in civilian locations.

What I AM saying is that, since they're often away from civilization, they have no reason to not come out during the day.


they have though, metal attraction, one of the premier eps, masters and students, and several others were in the daytime, and in parts where no humans were. there were others too i just dont remember them. i just think the most recent have been evening eps, or the parts that stand out in most episodes are in the evening. a fair amount of action in the operation bumblebees were in the daytime i think. But i do agree that theres no reason for them to be in vehicle mode in the middle of nowhere
Image
User avatar
Hypershock
Combiner
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 pm
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby El Duque » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The official Transformers facebook page has posted yet another teaser image from this Saturday's all new episode of Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime". Be sure to tune into the Hub tomorrow at 8:30 PM ET. Image mirrored below.

Tune into the new episode of Transformers Prime, "Nemesis Prime," at 8:30 pm ET on The Hub Network. In this exclusive image, soldiers join the battle against a seemingly evil Optimus Prime!


Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Not a very interesting looking pic, this one.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17746
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby horus » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:07 am

Motto: "Drown them in sound till you here no whispers"
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Poor Hound is upside download :grin:
Image
User avatar
horus
Fuzor
Posts: 244
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:53 am
Location: Portugal
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" Promo Clip

Postby El Duque » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Just a quick reminder, the latest episode of Transformers Prime "Nemesis Prime" airs tonight on the Hub at 8:30 ET. We've compiled all the preview clips and teaser images, including a couple of news ones form i09 below.



Image



Image

Here's a couple of new ones from i09:

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014