Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Postby El Duque » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Amazon.com has listed the pre-order for Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover. This volume collects the four issue Drift miniseries, Transformers Ongoing issues #7-18, and Infestation Volume 1: Transformers #1-2. The hardcover has a SRP of $49.99 (Amazon priced $32.99) and is scheduled to release on September 18th, 2012. No cover art has been posted yet.

Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 [Hardcover]

Product Details
Hardcover: 358 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (September 18, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1613774060
ISBN-13: 978-1613774069
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Postby tekering » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 am

Motto: ""Life is wasted on the living.""
Weapon: Mighty Ear
But.. the four-issue Drift miniseries was already included in The IDW Collection vol.4... :BANG_HEAD:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Drift
tekering
Mini-Con
Posts: 29
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:41 am
Location: Okayama, Japan
Buy from tekering on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Postby Chaoslock » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:11 am

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
tekering wrote:But.. the four-issue Drift miniseries was already included in The IDW Collection vol.4... :BANG_HEAD:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Drift


It's only a hunch, but I think it's the Ironhide mini rather than the Drift - was IH in any of the collections?
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Postby Stormrider » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I have 1 - 5 and mostly pleased. I may or may not get this depending on the stories.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Postby griftimus prime » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
boy if you want some of the older volumes and dont have them good luck. they really expensive used
User avatar
griftimus prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Postby Stormrider » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
griftimus prime wrote:boy if you want some of the older volumes and dont have them good luck. they really expensive used


Very true. I am surprised how much the one with Grimlock on the cover goes for. Any ideas who will be on the cover for # 7?
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Postby Dean ML » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm

I've thought about who'll be on the cover and my guess was either Ironhide or Hot Rod. Two well known characters featured prominently in these issues. But then I just realized they have been alternating back and forth between Autobots and Decepticons on the covers and since vol 6 features Bumblebee, it's time for a Con. Only problem is I can't think of any iconic or even well known Decepticons that were featured prominently in these issues. Soundwave had only a minor role in these stories, but he's my best guess. Hot Rod's my guess for volume 8.
Dean ML
Fuzor
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 am

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Postby Vicalliose » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
I haven't collected anything after 4. Everything after that is a clusterf***, until the series split in two. Besides I have the paperbacks of All Hail Megatron already. Still I'd rather keep collecting them than not. The books themselves are pretty awesome and are packed with the cover art at least. Ah, but #5 is currently out of stock so I'd have to pay a shipping charge from one of the sellers. :-(

Also, as a number of others already pointed out, the Drift miniseries was in volume 4. :roll:
Chaoslock wrote:It's only a hunch, but I think it's the Ironhide mini rather than the Drift - was IH in any of the collections?
Nope. "The Transformers: Ironhide" it is then.
Image
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
User avatar
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm
Location: You already know that.
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Postby Dean ML » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:39 am

Vicalliose wrote:I haven't collected anything after 4. Everything after that is a clusterf***, until the series split in two. Besides I have the paperbacks of All Hail Megatron already. Still I'd rather keep collecting them than not. The books themselves are pretty awesome and are packed with the cover art at least. Ah, but #5 is currently out of stock so I'd have to pay a shipping charge from one of the sellers. :-(

Also, as a number of others already pointed out, the Drift miniseries was in volume 4. :roll:
Chaoslock wrote:It's only a hunch, but I think it's the Ironhide mini rather than the Drift - was IH in any of the collections?
Nope. "The Transformers: Ironhide" it is then.


It's worth it to buy all these collections. At $30 on Amazon, they're a steal - beautifully packaged with amazing EJ Su covers, oversized pages, and put in the ideal reading order. Even if you don't want to hold on to one, you can sell it at a markup later. It looks like these things regularly go for hundreds of dollars when supplies are scarce. These have to be some of the most collectable TF items in production.
Dean ML
Fuzor
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 am

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Postby Stormrider » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Dean ML wrote:
Vicalliose wrote:I haven't collected anything after 4. Everything after that is a clusterf***, until the series split in two. Besides I have the paperbacks of All Hail Megatron already. Still I'd rather keep collecting them than not. The books themselves are pretty awesome and are packed with the cover art at least. Ah, but #5 is currently out of stock so I'd have to pay a shipping charge from one of the sellers. :-(

Also, as a number of others already pointed out, the Drift miniseries was in volume 4. :roll:
Chaoslock wrote:It's only a hunch, but I think it's the Ironhide mini rather than the Drift - was IH in any of the collections?
Nope. "The Transformers: Ironhide" it is then.


It's worth it to buy all these collections. At $30 on Amazon, they're a steal - beautifully packaged with amazing EJ Su covers, oversized pages, and put in the ideal reading order. Even if you don't want to hold on to one, you can sell it at a markup later. It looks like these things regularly go for hundreds of dollars when supplies are scarce. These have to be some of the most collectable TF items in production.



Yeah, I have been wondering about that regarding their worth down the road. Curious if they often reprint these.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:24 am
Location: USA


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Armada Smokescreen with Liftor & Hoist with Refute Complete Loose - Time Remaining: 17 days 21 hours 21 minutes 6 seconds
VINTAGE G1 TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCTICON SET DEVASTATOR 1985 HASBRO NEAR COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 22 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Armada Hot Shot with Jolt & Powerlinx Version Loose - Time Remaining: 17 days 21 hours 55 minutes 31 seconds
Laserbeak Cassette 1984/85 G1 Transformers Condor Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 28 minutes 5 seconds
New in Box Transformers ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee Action Figure & Sam - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 38 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Generations Combiner Wars Smokescreen in Stock - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 16 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Generations Combiner Wars Trailbreaker in Stock - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 19 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Armada Wheeljack-Wind Sheer & Sideswipe-Nightbeat Complete Loose - Time Remaining: 24 days 21 hours 35 minutes 47 seconds
Website Security Test