Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby El Duque » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Good news Drift fans! IDW will be releasing Transformers: Complete Drift Hardcover in next January. The Amazon pre-order can be found by clicking here. Details listed below, no cover yet.

Product Details
Price: $24.99 MSRP ($20.64 Amazon)
Hardcover: 152 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (January 1, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1613775393
ISBN-13: 978-1613775394


Amazon has also listed their pre-orders for Transformers: Robots In Disguise Volume 2 and G.I. Joe/Transformers Volume 2. Both are scheduled for a December 18th release, details below.

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Volume 2 [Paperback] Product Details
Price: MSRP $19.77 (Amazon $16.86)
Paperback: 104 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (December 18, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1613775415
ISBN-13: 978-1613775417


G.I. Joe/Transformers Volume 2 [Paperback] Product Details
Price: MSRP $24.99 (Amazon $2064)
Product Details
Paperback: 248 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (December 18, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1613775350
ISBN-13: 978-1613775356
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby Dr Va'al » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
So is this essentially the miniseries plus the spotlight?
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

Burn wrote:I'm never wrong. Except when I am.

But then I just edit posts and make Va'al wrong.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12910
News Credits: 126
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby zodconvoy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Va'al wrote:So is this essentially the miniseries plus the spotlight?


Probably have the Perceptor part of the Coda too. Eh, I'm a sucker for hardcovers and Absolute Editions so I'll probably be picking it up.
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SELLING A BOTCON HOT ROD PIN PLEASE PM ME


Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:


Visit My Store!
Image
User avatar
zodconvoy
City Commander
Posts: 3207
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:47 am
Location: the Nemesis, PA
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Re: Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby Stormrider » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Was the Drift series good?
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby El Duque » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
In addition to Transformers: Complete Drift Hardcover, Transformers: Robots In Disguise Volume 2, and G.I. Joe/Transformers Volume 2 Amazon.com has also listed a pre-order for Transformers Classics UK Volume 4. This volume is priced at $24.99 (Amazon price $20.65) and scheduled to release on December 11th.

Transformers Classics UK Volume 4 [Paperback]

Book Description
Publication Date: December 11, 2012
Volume 4 of Transformers Classics UK will cover issues #113-145 and include the 1987 Transformers Annual and the Transformers/Action Force crossover, "Ancient Relics!"


Product Details
Paperback: 296 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (December 11, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1613775172
ISBN-13: 978-1613775172
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby Dr Va'al » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:12 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Stormrider wrote:Was the Drift series good?


Hm. It's ok. I enjoyed it, but not enough to buy another copy of it.

You get to see Lockdown, alien slavers, Turmoil, Deadlock (Drift's Dcon persona, before the switch) and Dai Atlas and the rest of the Knights. It also feeds into the Drift personality from the MTMTE series.

If you can get it for cheap-ish, I'd say go for it.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

Burn wrote:I'm never wrong. Except when I am.

But then I just edit posts and make Va'al wrong.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12910
News Credits: 126
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:25 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
El Duque wrote:In addition to Transformers: Complete Drift Hardcover, Transformers: Robots In Disguise Volume 2, and G.I. Joe/Transformers Volume 2 Amazon.com has also listed a pre-order for Transformers Classics UK Volume 4. This volume is priced at $24.99 (Amazon price $20.65) and scheduled to release on December 11th.

Transformers Classics UK Volume 4 [Paperback]

Book Description
Publication Date: December 11, 2012
Volume 4 of Transformers Classics UK will cover issues #113-145 and include the 1987 Transformers Annual and the Transformers/Action Force crossover, "Ancient Relics!"


Product Details
Paperback: 296 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (December 11, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1613775172
ISBN-13: 978-1613775172
Issues 113-145? Aw, man! As cool as those stories are, they stop short right before one of the coolest UK epics of all time: Issues 46 to 151, "The Legacy of Unicron!"
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26343
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby Stormrider » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Va'al wrote:
Stormrider wrote:Was the Drift series good?


Hm. It's ok. I enjoyed it, but not enough to buy another copy of it.

You get to see Lockdown, alien slavers, Turmoil, Deadlock (Drift's Dcon persona, before the switch) and Dai Atlas and the rest of the Knights. It also feeds into the Drift personality from the MTMTE series.

If you can get it for cheap-ish, I'd say go for it.


TF IDW collection #7 will have a Drift mini series in it. Would that be the same arc?
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormrider wrote:TF IDW collection #7 will have a Drift mini series in it. Would that be the same arc?
No it won't. That was typo on amazon's part. It's really going to have the Ironhide mini-series. The Drift series was already collected in TF IDW Collection #4.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26343
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby Stormrider » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:TF IDW collection #7 will have a Drift mini series in it. Would that be the same arc?
No it won't. That was typo on amazon's part. It's really going to have the Ironhide mini-series. The Drift series was already collected in TF IDW Collection #4.


Thanks the clarification. I am happy to hear that Ironhide will be in IDW #7
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Transformers: Complete Drift in the Works

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Any confirmation on any bonus content? If there is —ala the Wreckers hardcover — I'd jump in. There was enough Cybertronian history to get me wanting to bite on this, even though there WAS an awful lot of Drift in there. Like Sunstorm, there's just something fanfic about the character. Doesn't quite reach the bar.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2085
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:30 am


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations SOUNDBLASTER Complete Foc Figure w Buzzsaw - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 3 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Leader Class Combiner Wars Megatron MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 48 minutes 15 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS GRIMLOCK RAPTOR FIGURE - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 18 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Commemorative Series I OPTIMUS PRIME TRU Exclusive G1 Reissue MIB - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 5 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Generation Toy Devastator GT-1D Bulldozer in Stock - Time Remaining: 8 days 5 hours 37 minutes 40 seconds
Takara Japanese G1 Transformers NEW Starscream ENCORE 04 reissue RARE MIB - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 8 minutes 9 seconds
New TRANSFORMERS G1 Reissue TRACKS Corvette Mint Sealed in Box SERIES V 2003 TRU - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 41 minutes 14 seconds
DHL Transformers AGE of Extinction Platinum Ed Optimus Prime Trailer Sideswipe - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 12 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test