Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime: Optimus Prime and the Secret Mission Children's Book Pre-Order

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Transformers Prime: Optimus Prime and the Secret Mission Children's Book Pre-Order

Postby El Duque » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Amazon has listed a children's book adaption of the Transformers Prime Season One episode "Convoy". The paperback is titled Transformers Prime: Optimus Prime and the Secret Mission, it's priced at $3.99 and scheduled to release in May of next year. Click here to view the pre-order.

Book Description
Publication Date: May 7, 2013 | Grade Level: P and up
When a secret organization named MECH attempts to steal top-secret government technology, Optimus Prime is asked to transport it safely. The Decepticons learn about the technology and derail a train to distract the Autobots leader. Optimus' secret mission turns into a high-speed chase through the mountains. Can Optimus save the train and keep the secret safe?

Product Details
Paperback: 24 pages
Publisher: LB Kids (May 7, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0316188751
ISBN-13: 978-0316188753

El Duque
News Admin
News Credits: 88

Re: Transformers Prime: Optimus Prime and the Secret Mission Children's Book Pre-Order

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Doubt it'll keep the "Dingus" joke. :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 90
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok