This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Preview of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Preview of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Postby Starlorz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 am

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (FOC) is High Moon’s follow up their 2010 hit Transformers: War for Cybertron (WFC). FOC takes place immediately after the events of WaC and involves the same cast of characters with a few notable additions. For anyone that didn’t get a chance to play High Moon’s original Transformers offering, WFC, I’d highly recommend it. Transformers fans were given a thoughtful treatment of the Transformers franchise which fleshed out some watershed moments from Starscream’s defection to Optimus’ rise to Prime, and video game fans were treated to well-balanced first person shooter that made great strategic use of an innovative transforming mechanic. In other words, High Moon not only succeeded in creating the best Transformers game ever (which was not hard because the bar was set so incredibly low), but actually made a game that would have been great even without the association to a beloved franchise.

I’ve only had the opportunity to play FOC for a few hours at this point, but that is more than enough time to give you a run down on what has changed, what remains the same, and offer my initial impressions of the game.

What’s the same

There are a lot of elements from WFC which carry over to FOC. High Moon’s adept handling of the Transformers continues unabated. The dialogue stays true to the characters and is well written. I don’t mean that it’s well written like Shakespeare is well written, but in tone, style, and content it all sounds like the Transformers I grew up with. The voice acting continues to be spot on, which is what you’d expect given how many voice actors from the original series are used in the game. The robot and vehicle models remain sharp and contain interesting details like parts that move and shift when the player stands still. The art direction is consistently good. Personally, I really wish the backgrounds had a bit more color to them, but given that every time I’ve ever seen Cybertron in cartoon form it was grey with glowing bits all over, and that’s how it looks in this game, I can’t complain too much. The game itself still has two play styles: single player campaign and online multiplayer. The single player campaign is divided into chapters which are further divided by checkpoints. The multiplayer has several familiar modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and a few others. And as with most good FPS multiplayer games these days, you earn experience as you play that can be used to unlock new weapons and weapon upgrades. The cool addition that FOC brings to this system is that in addition to experience, you also earn money that can be used to buy different body parts or vehicle modes. I’ll cover this in greater depth in my full review. Transforming is still handled incredibly well. It sounds perfect (I would sometimes transform just to hear that sound on command) and looks amazing (one of the characters does a breakdance style windmill move to get into vehicle mode). But most importantly, transforming serves an integral strategic function for game play, especially in multiplayer. The multiplayer levels can be much larger than they would be otherwise, since everyone can turn into a fast mode of transportation. What you are trying to do at any given moment affects what kind of character is most useful. A Scientist in jet form may get you across the map fastest, but it has the weakest firepower once you get there. On the other hand the Titan packs a huge wallop, but takes forever to get anywhere. The interplay between the advantages and disadvantages of robot form and vehicle forms of the four different classes make FOC an incredibly fun, balanced and unique first person shooter.

What has changed

The graphics for FOC have been noticeably improved while simultaneously eliminating the frame rate slow down that occasionally happened in WFC. High Moon has also tweaked the controls, removing the double jump and secondary robot ability while adding a dash/sprint mechanic to the robot form. For a game that so often deals in close quarter combat, the dash/sprint ability is a welcome addition, particularly in multiplayer. Because your shields dissipate so quickly, if someone got the drop on you in WFC, you were pretty much doomed. But in FOC you can dash around the corner to try and get away without taking the time to transform . The four basic types of characters you can choose from have also changed a bit. The new types are the Infiltrator (a cloaking sniper type that transforms into cars and is quick but lightly armored), the Destroyer (armed with rocket launchers, medium armor and transforms into a truck), the Titan (heavy armor, heavy weapons, and slow tank-like vehicle) and the Scientist (lightly armored support class that transforms into a jet/helicopter). Again, I’ll get into much more depth in the full review. Another change is that instead of being able to choose from three different character options at the beginning of every chapter as you did in WFC, you are given no options. While this may seeming limiting, it has the advantage of forcing players to try different ways of taking on challenges. You can’t just choose the same kind of character every time just because you are good with them, but instead you are forced to experience the different play styles the game has to offer.

First impressions

Overall, FOC is an improvement on an already good model. The game is better looking and the controls seem a bit crisper and more refined. From everything I’ve seen so far, this game should please Transformer fans and video game fans alike. And if you happen to be a fan of both, this will probably be another must own title.

I look forward to getting the chance to play the game from start to finish. When I do, check back in for a full game review.
Starlorz

Initial Review of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Postby Seibertron » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:48 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Seibertron's friend and neighbor Starlorz has shared his "preview" review of Transformers Fall of Cybertron. This review will be followed up with a full review some time in the next week once we've completed the game. Here are Starlorz's initial thoughts about Transformers Fall of Cybertron, which is in stores today.

Starlorz wrote:Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (FOC) is High Moon’s follow up their 2010 hit Transformers: War for Cybertron (WFC). FOC takes place immediately after the events of WaC and involves the same cast of characters with a few notable additions. For anyone that didn’t get a chance to play High Moon’s original Transformers offering, WFC, I’d highly recommend it. Transformers fans were given a thoughtful treatment of the Transformers franchise which fleshed out some watershed moments from Starscream’s defection to Optimus’ rise to Prime, and video game fans were treated to well-balanced first person shooter that made great strategic use of an innovative transforming mechanic. In other words, High Moon not only succeeded in creating the best Transformers game ever (which was not hard because the bar was set so incredibly low), but actually made a game that would have been great even without the association to a beloved franchise.

I’ve only had the opportunity to play FOC for a few hours at this point, but that is more than enough time to give you a run down on what has changed, what remains the same, and offer my initial impressions of the game.

What’s the same

There are a lot of elements from WFC which carry over to FOC. High Moon’s adept handling of the Transformers continues unabated. The dialogue stays true to the characters and is well written. I don’t mean that it’s well written like Shakespeare is well written, but in tone, style, and content it all sounds like the Transformers I grew up with. The voice acting continues to be spot on, which is what you’d expect given how many voice actors from the original series are used in the game. The robot and vehicle models remain sharp and contain interesting details like parts that move and shift when the player stands still. The art direction is consistently good. Personally, I really wish the backgrounds had a bit more color to them, but given that every time I’ve ever seen Cybertron in cartoon form it was grey with glowing bits all over, and that’s how it looks in this game, I can’t complain too much. The game itself still has two play styles: single player campaign and online multiplayer. The single player campaign is divided into chapters which are further divided by checkpoints. The multiplayer has several familiar modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and a few others. And as with most good FPS multiplayer games these days, you earn experience as you play that can be used to unlock new weapons and weapon upgrades. The cool addition that FOC brings to this system is that in addition to experience, you also earn money that can be used to buy different body parts or vehicle modes. I’ll cover this in greater depth in my full review. Transforming is still handled incredibly well. It sounds perfect (I would sometimes transform just to hear that sound on command) and looks amazing (one of the characters does a breakdance style windmill move to get into vehicle mode). But most importantly, transforming serves an integral strategic function for game play, especially in multiplayer. The multiplayer levels can be much larger than they would be otherwise, since everyone can turn into a fast mode of transportation. What you are trying to do at any given moment affects what kind of character is most useful. A Scientist in jet form may get you across the map fastest, but it has the weakest firepower once you get there. On the other hand the Titan packs a huge wallop, but takes forever to get anywhere. The interplay between the advantages and disadvantages of robot form and vehicle forms of the four different classes make FOC an incredibly fun, balanced and unique first person shooter.

What has changed

The graphics for FOC have been noticeably improved while simultaneously eliminating the frame rate slow down that occasionally happened in WFC. High Moon has also tweaked the controls, removing the double jump and secondary robot ability while adding a dash/sprint mechanic to the robot form. For a game that so often deals in close quarter combat, the dash/sprint ability is a welcome addition, particularly in multiplayer. Because your shields dissipate so quickly, if someone got the drop on you in WFC, you were pretty much doomed. But in FOC you can dash around the corner to try and get away without taking the time to transform . The four basic types of characters you can choose from have also changed a bit. The new types are the Infiltrator (a cloaking sniper type that transforms into cars and is quick but lightly armored), the Destroyer (armed with rocket launchers, medium armor and transforms into a truck), the Titan (heavy armor, heavy weapons, and slow tank-like vehicle) and the Scientist (lightly armored support class that transforms into a jet/helicopter). Again, I’ll get into much more depth in the full review. Another change is that instead of being able to choose from three different character options at the beginning of every chapter as you did in WFC, you are given no options. While this may seeming limiting, it has the advantage of forcing players to try different ways of taking on challenges. You can’t just choose the same kind of character every time just because you are good with them, but instead you are forced to experience the different play styles the game has to offer.

First impressions

Overall, FOC is an improvement on an already good model. The game is better looking and the controls seem a bit crisper and more refined. From everything I’ve seen so far, this game should please Transformer fans and video game fans alike. And if you happen to be a fan of both, this will probably be another must own title.

I look forward to getting the chance to play the game from start to finish. When I do, check back in for a full game review.

In addition, High Moon Studios and Activision have provided us with in-game screenshots to share with all of you here on Seibertron.com. The first batch of images are general screenshots, and then the next batch of images are from the campaigns on the Xbox 360 and PS3 respectively.

Xbox 360 Campaign Screenshots

Xbox 360 Campaign Screenshots

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Preview of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Postby xyl360 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Downloading from Steam as we speak :)

I can't wait :D!
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
I suggest hardest difficulty. Its pretty easy on normal as long as your not a moron and rush in everywhere. But ya, the difficulty should help eleviate some of the more boring challenege aspect of the first level. I only played the first prime level on normal and it was a lil too easy.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby blackout446 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Motto: "When you're shattered glass you never go back."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Its neon heaven! :D i'm getting the game once i finish the first game.
blackout446
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Courage: 4
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Seibertron » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
MINDVVIPE wrote:I suggest hardest difficulty. Its pretty easy on normal as long as your not a moron and rush in everywhere. But ya, the difficulty should help eleviate some of the more boring challenege aspect of the first level. I only played the first prime level on normal and it was a lil too easy.

Perhaps for more experienced gamers, yes, but not for those of us who are non-gamers (last full game I played all the way through was Resident Evil 2 on the Playstation ... a little something called "Seibertron.com" got in the way of any time I used to devote to playing games). I was able to play it on Normal until about half way through the game, until I kept getting killed on a regular basis and couldn't progress further in the game. Out of frustration, I finally switched to Easy just so that I could keep progressing through the story. I've had the game since Friday and am currently at Chapter 10 out of 13.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Seibertron wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:I suggest hardest difficulty. Its pretty easy on normal as long as your not a moron and rush in everywhere. But ya, the difficulty should help eleviate some of the more boring challenege aspect of the first level. I only played the first prime level on normal and it was a lil too easy.

Perhaps for more experienced gamers, yes, but not for those of us who are non-gamers (last full game I played all the way through was Resident Evil 2 on the Playstation). I was able to play it on Normal until about half way through the game, until I kept getting killed on a regular basis and couldn't progress further in the game. Out of frustration, I finally switched to Easy just so that I could keep progressing through the story. I've had the game since Friday and am currently at Chapter 10 out of 13.

Okay. Just wanted to give the gamers who currently pwn WFC campaign mode the confidence to go ahead and move up the difficulty for a more satisfying experiance. They can always turn it down when they die. :grin:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby xyl360 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Well, I still have to use AutoHotkey to bind my keys sadly, the same as WfC.

What the %*&K is wrong with these game developers with PC games these days? I have a massive keyboard, a mouse with TONS of buttons. I want to bind EACH KEY the way I want it, I do NOT want to be limited to the key configurations that you *think* fit everyone's needs.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Ravage XK » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Low bar? The PS2 Armada game was excellent.

Looking forward to playing the full game, got my preorder shipped confirmation email this morning.

I hope it doesn't suck.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby peacethrotyrrany » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 pm

soooooo freaking mad that I have to wait till Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-x :-x :-x :-x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
peacethrotyrrany
Mini-Con
Watch peacethrotyrrany on YouTube

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Almost finished the game.
Pretty fun. Lots of funny little parts to cut the tension. The most fun part so far is playing as Grimlock.
The tank mode feels slowler than simply walking, or running though, which is kinda lame I feel. Oh, playing as Bruticus was sick too, although a little too short. I actually feel like they put a lot more into the game in regards to mechanics and visual assets, such that the actual length of the game feels a bit short.
Keep in mind I don't much care for single player games in general, and am just waiting to finish it so I can start with the multiplayer.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby quickmixed » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Just picked this up on the way home from work and have my PS3 controller on charge.

I'm itching to get started.
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
quickmixed
Vehicon

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:00 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Well i decided to say to hell with it and pick it up and im kinda disappointed, played the single player for a few hours & the story seems good and the characters are spot on but the graphics are horrible and ive encounter numerous bugs & glitches. The gameplay switch up throughout the chapters is a cool idea but the levels are linear and i can tell theres no replay value save for trophy hunting. Checked out Escalation & its just another hoard mode that keeps you occupied for about 30 minutes and online is generic multiplayer. The character customization is a nice addition but the color choices are horrible and you should be able to make a different bot for each faction. So far i feel like i wasted $60 but i wont pass final judgment until i beat the game. plus gamestop screwed me out of the PS3 theme i was suppose to get cause im a power up rewards member. But the G1 pack is pretty cool, the Megatron gun should actually sound like Megatrons gun though.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 am

Megatron Wolf wrote:Well i decided to say to hell with it and pick it up and im kinda disappointed, played the single player for a few hours & the story seems good and the characters are spot on but the graphics are horrible and ive encounter numerous bugs & glitches. The gameplay switch up throughout the chapters is a cool idea but the levels are linear and i can tell theres no replay value save for trophy hunting. Checked out Escalation & its just another hoard mode that keeps you occupied for about 30 minutes and online is generic multiplayer. The character customization is a nice addition but the color choices are horrible and you should be able to make a different bot for each faction. So far i feel like i wasted $60 but i wont pass final judgment until i beat the game. plus gamestop screwed me out of the PS3 theme i was suppose to get cause im a power up rewards member. But the G1 pack is pretty cool, the Megatron gun should actually sound like Megatrons gun though.

Lota truth here, except that the graphics are pretty sick on pc. Nothing super insane, but theres barely any aliasing. Def a very lush world.
And definitely fun multiplayer though.
Ya wtf is with the megatron gun sounding like an average laser gun and not the oldschool fusion canon. It should be more of a "TSHEEABBHH" sound. Still cool though.
Last edited by MINDVVIPE on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Ravage XK » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
MINDVVIPE wrote:Lota truth here.
Its definitely fun multiplayer though.
Ya wtf is with the megatron gun sounding like an average laser gun and not the oldschool fusion canon. It should be more of a "TSHEEABBHH" sound.

We need a patch!

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+

Postby Lady_Starscream » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 am

Motto: "Starscream: It was the Triplechangers, they tricked me!
Megatron: You're either lying or stupid.
Starscream: I'm stupid! I'm stupid!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I was really looking forward to this game but I have to admit that it's a bit of a let down when compared to WFC. While everyone keeps saying the graphics are so much better... I don't see it. The character animation seems stiff and awkward when compared to the WFC and so far the story is far less compelling. Even the idle animation falls short of what I saw in WFC. I just picked up FOC yesterday and I've only completed the first two campaigns (I work so I don't have time to play all day)... but in comparison to FOC by the second campaign in WFC I was already enthralled with both the plot and the gameplay. This particular game has yet to really grab me like the WFC did.

I'm hoping that as I continue the game that it will improve but so far this is my initial impression of it. I am currently playing single player on XBox 360 so I don't know if perhaps that is the reason why I'm not that impressed with the graphics... but it sounds as if people on PS3 are having similar complaints about the quality of the gameplay. I don't play PC games so I do not have that to reference.

Even though I have found FOC somewhat of a disappointment so far, I'm still proud to own the Shockwave action figure from it. :)
Lady_Starscream
Mini-Con
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 6
Courage: 1
Skill: Infinity

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:Well i decided to say to hell with it and pick it up and im kinda disappointed, played the single player for a few hours & the story seems good and the characters are spot on but the graphics are horrible and ive encounter numerous bugs & glitches. The gameplay switch up throughout the chapters is a cool idea but the levels are linear and i can tell theres no replay value save for trophy hunting. Checked out Escalation & its just another hoard mode that keeps you occupied for about 30 minutes and online is generic multiplayer. The character customization is a nice addition but the color choices are horrible and you should be able to make a different bot for each faction. So far i feel like i wasted $60 but i wont pass final judgment until i beat the game. plus gamestop screwed me out of the PS3 theme i was suppose to get cause im a power up rewards member. But the G1 pack is pretty cool, the Megatron gun should actually sound like Megatrons gun though.

Lota truth here, except that the graphics are pretty sick on pc. Nothing super insane, but theres barely any aliasing. Def a very lush world.
And definitely fun multiplayer though.
Ya wtf is with the megatron gun sounding like an average laser gun and not the oldschool fusion canon. It should be more of a "TSHEEABBHH" sound. Still cool though.

I got the PS3 version and they totally screwed us over, graphics are blurry, explosions show up as green squares instead of explosions(looks more like tron than TF), lighting seems off sometimes but that could just be from the haziness of the graphics, but the cutscenes look great. if your going to release a game cross platform make sure its the same game on every platform dont just put a half assed port on one of them cause your to lazy to learn how to program on that console. If its going to take more time then push the release date, i bet if they stuck with the original release date this wouldnt have happened. All us PS3 owners can do now is hope for a patch but i doubt we'll get one.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10

Postby puttster3 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 am

Got the game and finished it yesterday. Got it for the PS3, but don't really recall green explosions. Also, I knew that I wanted to get the grimlock figure already... now I want it even MORE :twisted:

Couldn't help but feel reminded of another certain Tactical Espionage Action game in one of the campaigns.
puttster3
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 9

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230477 1E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230519 5H (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr H 1:100 Boom Studios Comics JUN230416 111H"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230247 5E (CA) Henderson"
NEW!
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr F 1:50 Boom Studios Comics OCT230079 115F"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 MAY230342 110A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr Q 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230489 1Q (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230320 11E (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230478 1F (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #53 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUN200770 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr L FOC reveal Boom Studios Comics FEB230331 5L (CA) Montes"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr L 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230690 9L (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUL230329 10C (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr I 1:15 B&W Dynamite Comics Disney DEC220627 3I (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr I ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON