Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
The Dude wrote:Well, either way, it'll keep me occupied until Bandai America finally gives us Shinken-Oh next year.


Where did you hear that? Last I heard Bandai and Saban are going to do Goseiger as Mega Force.
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13734
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby RazorSlash92 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Motto: "Where's Fun Without Chaos?"
Weapon: Two Fusion Rifles
Would've preferred a different color scheme for the retail version, but I'll likely still be picking this up nonetheless.
User avatar
RazorSlash92
Micromaster
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby starwarrior1227 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
does anyone know what bruticus looks like with brawl and swindle in arm form and vortex and blast off in leg mode?
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
User avatar
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 1:34 pm
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby Autobot Genocide » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
njb902 wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:Why is it that this looks so much "beefier" than the photos we were shown?? Is it me but it looks thicker in onslaughts transformation.. Can't quite put my finger on it though..


it has to be the camera abgle doesn't it? then again maybe these are made differently from the sdcc. think thete is any chance they made the sdcc ones first and found their problems then did a quick fix to the main production runs?


I think it's more to do with the blockier? colour of the dark blue and purples making him look thicker and vortex looking like one of popeyes arms instead of a train wreck .
Autobot Genocide
Godmaster
Posts: 1758
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3RDP Forum

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby That Bot » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
starwarrior1227 wrote:does anyone know what bruticus looks like with brawl and swindle in arm form and vortex and blast off in leg mode?

Like this.
http://www.seibertron.com/events/fullsi ... =2&image=1
Image
That Bot
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 998
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby njb902 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Autobot Genocide wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:Why is it that this looks so much "beefier" than the photos we were shown?? Is it me but it looks thicker in onslaughts transformation.. Can't quite put my finger on it though..


it has to be the camera abgle doesn't it? then again maybe these are made differently from the sdcc. think thete is any chance they made the sdcc ones first and found their problems then did a quick fix to the main production runs?


I think it's more to do with the blockier? colour of the dark blue and purples making him look thicker and vortex looking like one of popeyes arms instead of a train wreck .



hmmm that's an interesting thought as well.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby starwarrior1227 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
That Bot wrote:
starwarrior1227 wrote:does anyone know what bruticus looks like with brawl and swindle in arm form and vortex and blast off in leg mode?

Like this.
http://www.seibertron.com/events/fullsi ... =2&image=1


atleast he doesnt have gorilla arms....
i would have swindle and vortex as the arms(if there isnt too much of a length problem between the two) with brawl and blast off as legs.
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
User avatar
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 1:34 pm
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
....I actually kinda like those colors more than the G2 box set's....
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8463
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby XDMan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
kirbenvost wrote:So much neon... :shock:
I'd agree 100% with you. ;)
RazorSlash92 wrote:Would've preferred a different color scheme for the retail version.
You mean the SDCC version or a G1 version?
The Dude wrote:Well, either way, it'll keep me occupied until Bandai America finally gives us Shinken-Oh next year.
It would be nice despite the way BOA is with business, but it is more superior than the Samurai Megazord. :BOWDOWN:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Where did you hear that? Last I heard Bandai and Saban are going to do Goseiger as Mega Force.
Who knows, but for now, the hiatus obsessed Nickelodeon has gone more worse on PR than Disney. :sad:
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby XDMan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
kirbenvost wrote:So much neon... :shock:
I'd agree 100% with you. ;)
RazorSlash92 wrote:Would've preferred a different color scheme for the retail version.
You mean the SDCC version or a G1 version?
The Dude wrote:Well, either way, it'll keep me occupied until Bandai America finally gives us Shinken-Oh next year.
It would be nice despite the way BOA is with business, but it is more superior than the Samurai Megazord. :BOWDOWN:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Where did you hear that? Last I heard Bandai and Saban are going to do Goseiger as Mega Force.
Who knows, but for now, the hiatus obsessed Nickelodeon has gone more worse on PR than Disney. :sad:
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
XDMan wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Where did you hear that? Last I heard Bandai and Saban are going to do Goseiger as Mega Force.
Who knows, but for now, the hiatus obsessed Nickelodeon has gone more worse on PR than Disney. :sad:


Uh yes, we do know for sure.

Bandai is using Megaforce to release Goseiger as the first part, in 2013, then it becomes Gokaiger in 2014. Hence the mega force.

All the Headers, all the PR powers being collected, both series scream Megaforce. Gobusters will have it's own adaptation, having nothing to do with Megaforce, much later. Around 2015 or 16.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8463
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby blackout446 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Motto: "When you're shattered glass you never go back."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Just so colorfull :BOWDOWN:
User avatar
blackout446
Mini-Con
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:54 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 4
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby buddhaquest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Motto: ""If you're not early, you're late.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
I'd like an urban camo version of these guys like they did with Ruination a "few" years back.
These little words are having sex with your eyeballs
User avatar
buddhaquest
Godmaster
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 1:11 am
Location: Portland, OR
Buy from buddhaquest on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I won't pass these up when I see them in the store.

If I see them in the store... :-?
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16107
News Credits: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby rpetras » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Dear Hasbro, please fix Blast Off and Vortex.

I want Bruticus to have arms.

Thank you.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
User avatar
rpetras
Gestalt
Posts: 2962
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:28 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby Hotrodimust » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:11 pm

When I got my sdcc version in I was really disappointed the colors were so blah and the figure just sucked but for some reason these bright ass colors make me wanna get this version even know I know it's not gonna help the over all combined mode not suck any less lol
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby That Bot » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Yeah, now that the SDCC version has sunk in, it really is kind of monotone. These guys are all WAY different colors from each other, so they stand out better as individuals.
Image
That Bot
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 998
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:49 am

Motto: "Nanomachines Son"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
rpetras wrote:Dear Hasbro, please fix Blast Off and Vortex.

I want Bruticus to have arms.

Thank you.

Wow, just the arms?

Both legs are upside down, Brawl hardly has a foot to work with, and the colors are inaccurate. The gorilla arms are his biggest problem though...
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5982
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby Heavy B » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:54 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I'll get the G2 version, and put him with SG Thundercracker in the "do-not-look-directly-at-the-neon" shelf 8)
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Motto: "Nanomachines Son"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I found the retail version on ebay for an arm and a leg. Their starting to pop up now.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5982
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby Hotrodimust » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 pm

BeastProwl wrote:I found the retail version on ebay for an arm and a leg. Their starting to pop up now.

Is it a US seller or over seas because they just hit in Singapore but my friend in Texas told me he seen them but he knows shit about transformers so I don't believe him lol
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby zenosaurus_x » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:19 am

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
So much neon.

That aside, I do like the molds though Voyager Onslaught would've solved its problems. Oh well.
Good to have a true combiner for once, and luckily people have already remedied Blast Off's arm...hideousness.
User avatar
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:21 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby njb902 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:16 am

zenosaurus_x wrote:So much neon.

That aside, I do like the molds though Voyager Onslaught would've solved its problems. Oh well.
Good to have a true combiner for once, and luckily people have already remedied Blast Off's arm...hideousness.


the more I messed around with my sdcc version the more I realised that blast off makes a better arm than brawl makes a leg.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby redoutlander » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Motto: "I don't know what I am doing, but at least I'm doing something"
Weapon: Energy Shurikens
Anyone here of a soft street date on these guys? I've heard rumors of sometime in September but nothing very solid. I honestly didn't think we would get these guys till after the G2 release.
"oh yea, Breakdown Robot"

Image
User avatar
redoutlander
Micromaster
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:59 am
Location: Sumter, South Carolina
Strength: 4
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Combaticons In-Hand Images

Postby Roaddbuster » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 am

:BANG_HEAD: :sad: DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THESE GUYS WILL BE COMING OUT AT JAPAN???? PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!
Roaddbuster
Mini-Con
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:43 pm
Watch Roaddbuster on YouTube

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014