Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby lonrac » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
in a word WOAH!!!!!


I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)


actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'
User avatar
lonrac
Fuzor
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
TransFunctional wrote:
Archanubis wrote:Especially since this series' motto is "When we kill a character, they stay dead.


"Unless we bring them back with the power of Dark Energon, then they stay living. Unless they're a zombie, then we only bring them back for one episode. Unless it's a flashback, in which case it's for more than one."
No one's been resurrected in this show. Terrorcons, while being "walking dead", are still dead. And Megatron was just comatose since he wasn't dead to begin with.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26342
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:45 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
lonrac wrote:in a word WOAH!!!!!


I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)


actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'


I HAVE THE POWER!

also, I want a Prime Alpha Trion figure now. Hey, Takara, are you reading this?
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 764
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:48 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26342
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.


There's Dr. Wu's Prime sword as Sabrblade said, but I suggest waiting for Mastermind Creations to release their Prominion/Prima/Nova Prime figure if you want a Star Saber that fits a voyager. Dr Wu's version is good, but it goes better with deluxe figures.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 764
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Blitzwing, complete and in great condition! - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 46 minutes 43 seconds
G1 Transformers 1985 Blaster 100% Complete Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 21 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Figure 100% Complete w/ Box Movie Voyager Class Allspark EVAC - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 30 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Binaltech BT-05 Dead End Dodge Viper SRT-10 New 2003 1/24 scale - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 3 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Alternators Ricochet Subaru Impreza WRX New 2004 1/24 scale - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 3 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Binaltech BT-02 Lambor (Sideswipe) Viper SRT-10 New 2003 1/24 scale - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 3 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Alternators Autobot Tracks Chevy Corvette Z-06 New 2004 1/24 scale - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 3 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Menasor Stunticons Boxed Set - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 6 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test