In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:According to Hydra, the story of United EX takes place concurrently with Operation Combination. 8)


I had a feeling about that, since battles with "Novabots" was mentioned (albeit simulated). That instantly reminded me of Dark Nova and his Novaroids.
That was the intention, what with their similar design and all. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24911
News Credits: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:According to Hydra, the story of United EX takes place concurrently with Operation Combination. 8)


I had a feeling about that, since battles with "Novabots" was mentioned (albeit simulated). That instantly reminded me of Dark Nova and his Novaroids.
That was the intention, what with their similar design and all. ;)


So in a sense, the Micromaster Six-Combiners and the Japanese Power Core ones can be considered the results of the same type of research? Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17251
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So in a sense, the Micromaster Six-Combiners and the Japanese Power Core ones can be considered the results of the same type of research?
I wouldn't say that, since the Six-Combiners were originally born from their Seiberdroid forms in the early 1980s. And even then, Sixliner was around before this story in the Return of Convoy fiction.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24911
News Credits: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)


If that's the case, can we expect most, if not all Commanders to be Micromaster characters?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17251
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)


If that's the case, can we expect most, if not all Commanders to be Micromaster characters?
They will be pre-existing characters, yes. But, well, Hydra put best:
All of the characters appearing are based on pre-existing characters, but not all of them necessarily come from the G1 cartoon. Not all have been given toys before, either.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24911
News Credits: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)


If that's the case, can we expect most, if not all Commanders to be Micromaster characters?
They will be pre-existing characters, yes. But, well, Hydra put best:
All of the characters appearing are based on pre-existing characters, but not all of them necessarily come from the G1 cartoon. Not all have been given toys before, either.


Suh-weet! I love obscurity :grin:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17251
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Parts 1984 SEEKER Right fist SKYWARP single tab - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 26 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage Corvette Stingray C3 - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 1 minute 14 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 HOTSPOT defensor hasbro classic 1990 version - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 3 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers  Deluxe GENERATIONS THRUST SEALED NEW MOC MISP complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 53 minutes 47 seconds
For New Transformers Masterpiece MP-11T Thundercracker Takara Tomy + Coin ! - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 40 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1988 OVERLORD CAR for giga/mega powermaster masterforce - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 14 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Prime STARSCREAM First Edition Action Figure By Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 15 minutes 39 seconds
For Transformers BATTLE TANKER For RTS G2 OPTIMUS PRIME new! - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 1 minute 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016
Twincast / Podcast #151:
"SDCC 2016"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 24th, 2016