Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:According to Hydra, the story of United EX takes place concurrently with Operation Combination. 8)


I had a feeling about that, since battles with "Novabots" was mentioned (albeit simulated). That instantly reminded me of Dark Nova and his Novaroids.
That was the intention, what with their similar design and all. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26360
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:According to Hydra, the story of United EX takes place concurrently with Operation Combination. 8)


I had a feeling about that, since battles with "Novabots" was mentioned (albeit simulated). That instantly reminded me of Dark Nova and his Novaroids.
That was the intention, what with their similar design and all. ;)


So in a sense, the Micromaster Six-Combiners and the Japanese Power Core ones can be considered the results of the same type of research? Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17822
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So in a sense, the Micromaster Six-Combiners and the Japanese Power Core ones can be considered the results of the same type of research?
I wouldn't say that, since the Six-Combiners were originally born from their Seiberdroid forms in the early 1980s. And even then, Sixliner was around before this story in the Return of Convoy fiction.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26360
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)


If that's the case, can we expect most, if not all Commanders to be Micromaster characters?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17822
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)


If that's the case, can we expect most, if not all Commanders to be Micromaster characters?
They will be pre-existing characters, yes. But, well, Hydra put best:
All of the characters appearing are based on pre-existing characters, but not all of them necessarily come from the G1 cartoon. Not all have been given toys before, either.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26360
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)


If that's the case, can we expect most, if not all Commanders to be Micromaster characters?
They will be pre-existing characters, yes. But, well, Hydra put best:
All of the characters appearing are based on pre-existing characters, but not all of them necessarily come from the G1 cartoon. Not all have been given toys before, either.


Suh-weet! I love obscurity :grin:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17822
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Collection #2 G1 Autobot Prowl Takara / Tomy 2002 - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 4 minutes 55 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS SHARKTICON MEGATRON VOYAGER CLASS - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 7 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Scattershot - Time Remaining: 18 days 1 hour 39 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Age Of Extinction Voyager Slog - Time Remaining: 19 days 22 hours 42 minutes 44 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Power Core Combiners Double Clutch with Rallybots action fig - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 37 seconds
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Megatron Voyager NIB - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 45 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Tracks G1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 31 minutes 1 second
STAR WARS TRANSFORMERS DARTH VADER DEATH STAR ACTION FIGURE  HASBRO WORKING - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 16 minutes 38 seconds
Website Security Test