Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

BBTS Sponsor News: TF Prime - First Edition - Preorders Open

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Prime - First Edition - Preorders Open

Postby roBROmanceFTW » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Weapon: Sword of Fury
Micronautsdeep wrote:Hoping I can pick up Vehicon.... :BANG_HEAD:


Are you referring to FE Vehicon, or PRID Vehicon? If you have no preference, I can grab PRID Vehicon for you, since he's quite common in my neck of the woods. I'm also NOT, by the way, a scalper. Let me know if you'd like...


BIGGUY007 wrote:I'd rather get the FE line at TRU though!! When I do get the FE Voyager Optimus Prime, I'm going to hit up Reprolabels and get some :CON: Emblems and turn my RiD Optimus Prime into a "CUSTOM" RiD Orion Pax figure and remove his weapons. Is that a good idea??


You should also snag Dr. Wu's maskless face to make it depart more from Optimus Prime.
roBROmanceFTW
Minibot
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 pm
Buy from roBROmanceFTW on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Prime - First Edition - Preorders Open

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
roBROmanceFTW wrote:You should also snag Dr. Wu's maskless face to make it depart more from Optimus Prime.


That only fits on the FE Prime. He wants to use PRiD Prime.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Prime - First Edition - Preorders Open

Postby roBROmanceFTW » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Weapon: Sword of Fury
PrymeStriker wrote:
roBROmanceFTW wrote:You should also snag Dr. Wu's maskless face to make it depart more from Optimus Prime.


That only fits on the FE Prime. He wants to use PRiD Prime.


That's right; somehow I thought he was going to turn FE Prime into Orion.
roBROmanceFTW
Minibot
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 pm
Buy from roBROmanceFTW on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Prime - First Edition - Preorders Open

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:36 am

Motto: "Nanomachines Son"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Kung Fu Man wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Is it possible to pre order something and pay for it later, like layaway?
If not, than does anyone here want to be my middle-man? I don't want to miss out on this.


Which one(s) are you after exactly?


None now! I Preordered! I have the coolest friends, I tell ya!
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5985
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Prime - First Edition - Preorders Open

Postby fordprefect294 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 pm

roBROmanceFTW wrote:Are you referring to FE Vehicon, or PRID Vehicon? If you have no preference, I can grab PRID Vehicon for you, since he's quite common in my neck of the woods. I'm also NOT, by the way, a scalper. Let me know if you'd like...



Me = jealous. I have yet to see a single PRID Vehicon in any of my local Wally World, Target, or TRU stores.

Edit - REALLY trying to decide if the extra $10 is worth not having to hunt one down at TRU later.
User avatar
fordprefect294
Micromaster
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 pm
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: BBTS Sponsor News: TF Prime - First Edition - Preorders Open

Postby roBROmanceFTW » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Weapon: Sword of Fury
fordprefect294 wrote:
roBROmanceFTW wrote:Are you referring to FE Vehicon, or PRID Vehicon? If you have no preference, I can grab PRID Vehicon for you, since he's quite common in my neck of the woods. I'm also NOT, by the way, a scalper. Let me know if you'd like...



Me = jealous. I have yet to see a single PRID Vehicon in any of my local Wally World, Target, or TRU stores.

Edit - REALLY trying to decide if the extra $10 is worth not having to hunt one down at TRU later.


I'll keep my eyes out for a PRID one if you'd like. I'll only ask for $15, since doing the deed to help another enthusiast supersedes the few dollars I'm losing.
roBROmanceFTW
Minibot
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 pm
Buy from roBROmanceFTW on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson
Twincast / Podcast #91:
"History Lesson"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 21st, 2014