Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby El Duque » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Pixelated Geek has shared a trio of teaser images from tomorrow's new episode of Transformers Prime, "Patch". Be sure to tune into the Hub tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM ET.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9621
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Yeah, sure looks likes a clip show to me, guys. :roll:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14999
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby Bubbah » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 am

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Why is everyone thinking this is a clip show? Is it just because of Megatron mind raping Starscream? I really think that's only going to be 5 minutes max, the rest will be all new. (hopefully)
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:08 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bubbah wrote:Why is everyone thinking this is a clip show? Is it just because of Megatron mind raping Starscream? I really think that's only going to be 5 minutes max, the rest will be all new. (hopefully)
Thank you.

If everyone would remember that how we found out about "Grill" being a clip show was that the trailers and pictures from that episode made it immensely obvious by showing old footage in them. Whereas here, it's nothing but completely new stuff.

Ya'll know what happens when Megatron goes inside Starscream's mind? Disco. Based on the first trailer we saw, he sees Starscream doing disco. Name one episode in this show that had such a seen. None? Well, there you go.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14999
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby njb902 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:21 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Bubbah wrote:Why is everyone thinking this is a clip show? Is it just because of Megatron mind raping Starscream? I really think that's only going to be 5 minutes max, the rest will be all new. (hopefully)
Thank you.

If everyone would remember that how we found out about "Grill" being a clip show was that the trailers and pictures from that episode made it immensely obvious by showing old footage in them. Whereas here, it's nothing but completely new stuff.

Ya'll know what happens when Megatron goes inside Starscream's mind? Disco. Based on the first trailer we saw, he sees Starscream doing disco. Name one episode in this show that had such a seen. None? Well, there you go.



What raf doing the robot doesn't count :sad:
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:27 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
njb902 wrote:What raf doing the robot doesn't count :sad:
Raf =/= Starscream
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14999
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby njb902 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:37 am

Sabrblade wrote:
njb902 wrote:What raf doing the robot doesn't count :sad:
Raf =/= Starscream


:-$ haha
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby bossman328 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:44 pm

I don't think it's gonna be a clip show
bossman328
Micromaster
Posts: 99
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby XDMan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Looks like SS either cares about Megs a lot or just doesn't want to be alone.
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
XDMan wrote:Looks like SS either cares about Megs a lot or just doesn't want to be alone.


He wants to get another chance to take over. He lacks any tools to do so, therefore he needs the Decepticons' alliance. When in the hell has Starscream cared about Megatron?
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5365
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
One thing I REALLY hope about this episode is for Dreadwing to not die. I don't want him to die just so Starscream can be back in his second-in-command position by the end of the episode.

And I especially don't want him to die a similar death to Deathcobra. I absolutely HATED the way that guy died. :BOOM: Yet, I can almost see a similar scenario happening between Starscream and Dreadwing just waiting to happen that it really ticks me off just thinking about it. :evil:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14999
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby njb902 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:One thing I REALLY hope about this episode is for Dreadwing to not die. I don't want him to die just so Starscream can be back in his second-in-command position by the end of the episode.

And I especially don't want him to die a similar death to Deathcobra. I absolutely HATED the way that guy died. :BOOM: Yet, I can almost see a similar scenario happening between Starscream and Dreadwing just waiting to happen that it really ticks me off just thinking about it. :evil:



do you think its possible he might jump ship? either just say screw you guys i'm going home or join the bots.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby El Duque » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Reminder: The new episode of Transformers Prime "Patch" airs this evening on the Hub at 7:00 PM ET. The official Transformers facebook page has posted another still from tonight's episode, which we've mirrored below. To sure to tune in!

What are Dreadwing and Knockout up to in this exclusive pic? Find out in tonight's new episode of Transformers Prime at 7 pm ET on The Hub TV Network!


Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9621
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Wait, what? One of Knock Out's wheels is higher than the other?

So his wheels are attached to his interior shoulder joints. Just like the toy. /:)
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5365
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby Ironhide/Starscream » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Motto: "Starcream:"Ahhh, Lord Megatron, I have missed you DEARLY"

Ironhide: "Punk Ass Decepticon""
Weapon: Mega Missile Launcher
Knockout: Hey your just like Breakdown! :D Big AND Blue.
User avatar
Ironhide/Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:07 pm
Location: Cybertron
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Ironhide/Starscream wrote:Knockout: Hey your just like Breakdown! :D Big AND Blue.


Dreadwing will never be as cool as Breakdown. Neeevvveeeerrrrrr!

:cry:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5365
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby Bullycon » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Motto: "That's not in the Rule Book."
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Well, on one hand it did turn on to be the SECOND clip show of the season.

On the other hand, it was very funny. It had a lot of new animation. It helped lay the foundation for future episodes.

Basically, it was a clip show done right. Far better than that awful "Grill" episode.
For the love of Primus, why must I be a Mississippi State fan?
Bullycon
Minibot
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:28 pm
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby lonrac » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:36 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
Okay, two cents, not a big fan of clip shows- recycled jokes, some of which weren't funny the first time, and what was with that 'all hail starscream' dance-- maybe a robotomy is in order.

dramatic end moment Dreadwings rage- might get some use out of skyquake toy again.
User avatar
lonrac
Minibot
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby Autobot-Hellstriker » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Motto: "Those foolish enough to face me are lucky to survive, even if they only lose a arm."
Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
Starscream got off the hook easier than i expected :BOWDOWN: . I thought Megatron was gonna go ballistic and melt screamer into scrapmetal with his cannon as soon as they returned to reality.
Vehicle Mode: Heavily speed modfied Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
User avatar
Autobot-Hellstriker
Fuzor
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 6:32 pm
Location: Iacon City
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby partholon » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:45 pm

best episode of the series in ages.

all the more that it was almose exclusivly character driven too with some genuine laugh out loud moments.

best part for me was dreadwing finding out about skyquake.

ya just KNOW he's gonna go looking for him and i wouldnt want to be starscream around him either.

second best was breakdown realising he's been rumbled.

like others im not fond of "flashback" episodes but this one was done so well i didnt even cop thats what it really was till it was pointed out here.

:D

certainly wasnt expecting that from this episode.
partholon
Brainmaster
Posts: 1388
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:19 pm

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
partholon wrote:
second best was breakdown realising he's been rumbled.



What? Breakdown is dead. Do you mean Knock Out?

This is Breakdown:

Image

This is Knock Out:

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5365
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime "Patch" Promo Clip

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Slowpocking here.

Starscream is my #1 favorite Character after Optimus Prime. If not the first.

Man, was I disapointed when the starscream episode I was waiting for so long turn out to be yet another GODDAMN CLIP SHOW! :BOOM:
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Godmaster
Posts: 1965
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson
Twincast / Podcast #91:
"History Lesson"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 21st, 2014