Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate NOT YET revealed

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:24 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Megatron Wolf wrote:i wont be shedding any tears, im not going to start caring about this show until starscream is either killed off or changed & they get rid of the humans. Ok to be fair jack & the black guy (cant remember his name) are ok its the other 2 kids that need to go. Also it would be nice for hasbro to finally confirm that his show has nothing to do with the cybertron games. There have been so many contradictions both big & small thats its ridiculous to keep saying they are the same universe.


Not that I feel negatively about Starscream's character, but I hate the fact that Megatron kills Dreadwing over Starscream... Starscream should have died then and there, we all know it.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2245
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Unicronobot » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:36 am

MINDVVIPE wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:i wont be shedding any tears, im not going to start caring about this show until starscream is either killed off or changed & they get rid of the humans. Ok to be fair jack & the black guy (cant remember his name) are ok its the other 2 kids that need to go. Also it would be nice for hasbro to finally confirm that his show has nothing to do with the cybertron games. There have been so many contradictions both big & small thats its ridiculous to keep saying they are the same universe.


Not that I feel negatively about Starscream's character, but I hate the fact that Megatron kills Dreadwing over Starscream... Starscream should have died then and there, we all know it.


Oh we know, Dreadwing would have been the far better asset in any logical situation. But the sad fact is, Starscream is Starscream and the Seeker fanbase would be pissed if he was killed off. And frankly this show only seems to enjoy killing off secondary fan favorite decepticons/autobots (Dreadwing, Skyquake, Cliffjumper, Breakdown) yet they copped out when given the opportunity to kill off Bulkhead. In short, if you made it into the title sequence (with the exception of knockout and soundwave) you wont be killed off.
Unicronobot
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:23 pm
Watch Unicronobot on YouTube

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby starscreamprime1010 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:36 am

Motto: ""You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves..""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I'm sure it will still air in February, just like the last two seasons. (Not counting Darkness Rising miniseries) :D
"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."
starscreamprime1010
Minibot
Posts: 119
News Credits: 5
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
oh well
User avatar
griftimus prime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:12 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Image
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4898
News Credits: 17
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:26 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Noooooooo!

:evil:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Skywarp64 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:59 am

Motto: "COBRAAA!"
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Oh, thank god! Now I can keep pretending the Decepticons won in the end! :D
Pick-up List:
Platinum Ultra Magnus (TOP PRIORITY)
Henkei Dinobot
Cyberverse Abominus
G1 Galvatron (Purple Repaint)
Armada Unicron

-----------------
Image
#TillAllAreOne
User avatar
Skywarp64
Brainmaster
Posts: 1405
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Red 50 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Mindmaster wrote:Image


Aww, don't do that. You're making me cry as well...
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 902
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby DinobotSix » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:15 pm

MINDVVIPE wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:i wont be shedding any tears, im not going to start caring about this show until starscream is either killed off or changed & they get rid of the humans. Ok to be fair jack & the black guy (cant remember his name) are ok its the other 2 kids that need to go. Also it would be nice for hasbro to finally confirm that his show has nothing to do with the cybertron games. There have been so many contradictions both big & small thats its ridiculous to keep saying they are the same universe.


Not that I feel negatively about Starscream's character, but I hate the fact that Megatron kills Dreadwing over Starscream... Starscream should have died then and there, we all know it.


I'll always prefer G1 Starscream (especially the character design...I dislike the Prime design a lot), but as I see it, Dreadwing let honor get in the way of his duty to Megatron. Honor can easilly be a liability for a Decpticon. Starscream, through his avarice and guile is far more of an asset to Megatron than simply a stalwart soldier. I for one love how. At the end of season 2, they've finally given Starscream the sense of purpose and acceptance he has been searching for. It will be interesting to see what happens when Megatron betrays or abuses that trust. (as he surely will!)
User avatar
DinobotSix
Micromaster
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
DinobotSix wrote:Dreadwing let honor get in the way of his duty to Megatron. Honor can easilly be a liability for a Decpticon. Starscream, through his avarice and guile is far more of an asset to Megatron than simply a stalwart soldier. I for one love how. At the end of season 2, they've finally given Starscream the sense of purpose and acceptance he has been searching for. It will be interesting to see what happens when Megatron betrays or abuses that trust. (as he surely will!)


Thats fair. I can see your point about Dreadwing being less useful in that, compared to Starscream, he is, in a way, less predictable being new, and also already showing signs of disloyalty due to his own motivations. I guess I was thinking about what I would do if I were Megatron... but then, I would have killed Starscream a long time ago. :DANCE:
And I do like that Starscream has accepted his role... not because of any story reason, but I like him being the unhindered wacko who shows his joy of being evil more often and disgustly than Megatron usually would.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2245
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby DinobotSix » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:14 am

the whole "Why doesn't Megs kill Starscream" thing has always plagued the narrative. It was never dealt with properly back in G1. (Though he did finally kill Screamer, there was never a cause and effect action that would have made sense according to Megatron's nature.)

I think in Prime, they're trying to deal with this. Admittedly, the first time (in the episode in the big cave) they opted for the "cheap route" of outside intervention to save Screamer's hide, but I found the episode where Megatron went to great length to explore and expose Starscream to his own failings and lies and then to save him from execution at the hands of a disobedient minion. wow. Something much deeper going on. Megatron's comments about we must unite and not fight amongst ourselves, etc...not sure if that's just rhetoric, or a deep feeling from his character. Either way, the writers have shown that they really wanted to deal with it this time...whether we like the outcome or not. No more external salvation, or cut aways leaving plot holes.

We finally seem to see something that Starscream didn't know himself (at least in the Prime universe). That he truly wants to be accepted and praised...like a little kid seeking his father's approval. Sure, he's still gonna be a spineless "knife" in Megatron's side when they come to odds again, but for now he's like a missile of hate from Megatron's heart.

kinda cool.

I actually hope they allow this experience to change Starscream's nature to give him a bit more resolve (if only to himself) and less wishy-wash.

Again, I prefer the magnificent bas#$%d from G1, than the insecure, grovelling, backstabbing spiteful-child of "Prime", but I kinda dig what the writers are doing here in terms of narrative...certainly a lot more depth to him now, even if it's unattractive depth. It's more real.

Dreadwing, was indeed a far better individual and warrior, but loyalty is the only thing that holds Decepticons together...without it they're lost. His choice was his funeral...and I'm sure the writers would say Dreadwing knew that.

I'm still hoping to see him return somehow...(if only to get Tony Todd's awesome voice back) ...maybe a ghost Dreadwing. (Though the Prime writers seem highly unlikely to do that.)
User avatar
DinobotSix
Micromaster
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
There's only one reason Megatron didn't just kill Starscream every time he openly declared he'd overthrow Megatron back in the G1 cartoon...


He makes great cookies. :P

Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14975
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:06 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:There's only one reason Megatron didn't just kill Starscream every time he openly declared he'd overthrow Megatron back in the G1 cartoon...


He makes great cookies. :P

Image


Are... are you an imgurian?!

I thought it was because it was always funny to watch Starscream fail at life.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4898
News Credits: 17
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:33 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mindmaster wrote:Are... are you an imgurian?!

While I don't have an account, I find it useful since I can upload multiple images at once.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14975
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
MINDVVIPE wrote:I guess I was thinking about what I would do if I were Megatron.


If I were Megatron I would've killed Dreadwing too. Let's change the events temporarily. Megatron stands by and does nothing while Dreadwing kills Starscream. Now what? He attacked both Knock Out and Starscream, and I doubt Megatron was the exception. Megatron isn't an idiot. He figured Dreadwing would've turned around and blasted him into slag. So in such a case, he was worrying about his own ass killing Dreadwing.

We can only assume that was one of the factors. Starscream played up on Megatron by rhetorically asking him if this is what he considered loyalty. Megatron took that and tested Dreadwing's loyalty by ordering him to stand down. He didn't comply. Megatron picks up Dreadwing's blaster and thrusts a hole through Dreadwing's torso. Not only has Starscream learned his lesson, but now he's emotionally traumatized. Betraying Megatron again, he figures, results in sharing Dreadwing's brutal fate.

And that, kids, is why Megatron murdered Dreadwing and spared Starscream. Sweet dreams. >:oP
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
PrymeStriker wrote:He attacked both Knock Out and Starscream...




No, he never attacked Knock Out. He was never going for Knock Out, just Starscream. If Dreadwing wanted him gone as well, then he would have at least injured him in some way as he passed by Dreadwing. Therefore....

PrymeStriker wrote:He attacked Starscream...


;)
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4898
News Credits: 17
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Mindmaster wrote:He was never going for Knock Out, just Starscream. If Dreadwing wanted him gone as well, then he would have at least injured him in some way as he passed by Dreadwing. Therefore....


Starscream was his primary target. He aimed over Starscream's head; note how close Knock Out was. This showed that Dreadwing did not care if he had hit the doctor or not. And if Knock Out had interfered, Dreadwing wouldn't hesitate to scarp him.

Even if he hadn't directly attacked Knock Out, he would've killed Megatron had he not reacted. He would've killed him for keeping Skyquake's current condition a secret from him and then subsequently letting Starscream back in the fold. Further proving my point; Megatron was also saving his own ass.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Somehow, I doubt the writers did half the amount of analysis that is going on here... pretty sure they just wanted to keep Starscream in there since he was a main character. But hey, whatever works for ya guys. To be fair, though, you offer up a valid argument.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2245
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby DinobotSix » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:32 pm

The cookies make a compelling argument...
User avatar
DinobotSix
Micromaster
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:Even if he hadn't directly attacked Knock Out, he would've killed Megatron had he not reacted. He would've killed him for keeping Skyquake's current condition a secret from him and then subsequently letting Starscream back in the fold.
In addition, Megatron also lied to Dreadwing about Skyquake's death from the beginning. When he told Dreadwing about his brother's fate, Megatron made it sound like the Autobots flat out murdered Skyquake in cold merciless blood, and had Soundwave play an edited recording of the battle further illustrating this ruse. But when Dreadwing saw the battle in its uncut form, he saw that Skyquake had not been as disgracefully slaughtered as Megatron had claimed, seeing that Skyquake's death was but a war casualty, with the Autobots' actions having been self-defense. Therefore, the very master he had sworn loyalty to had been playing Dreadwing for a fool from the very start, which Dreadwing saw as a dishonor to himself and to his brother's memory.

He was only madder at Starscream because his raising Skyquake from grave as a tortured zombie trapped in an inescapable purgatory was an even worse offense in Dreadwing's eyes. He wanted Starscream first and likely would have gone after Megatron afterward (if he still had the chance by then, that is, since he most likely figured that him killing a fellow Decepticon--especially during the time that Megatron wants unity and cooperation among his rank--would surely doom him to some horrible punishment, if not his own death, at the hands of his master).
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14975
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Blitz6Sic6 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 am

As much as I do love Dreadwing, I am satisfied with his death. Starscream pulled a dirty trick by questioning Megatron's authority when Dread wouldn't listen, but he knew very well that it would instantly make Megatron get angry and stop thinking. As soon as Starscream said that there was no way it would've ended without someone's spark hitting the floor.

Ps I couldn't be more excited for BeastHunters now that the first wave of figures has hit my local shelves!
"I am now a level five laser lotus in my Buddhist community."
"Are you sure you're not in a cult?"
"Just by asking my that question you now owe me two thousand energon cubes!"
User avatar
Blitz6Sic6
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:28 pm
Watch Blitz6Sic6 on YouTube

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Overloaded » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 am

Did it come back last night
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2682
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:32 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Overloaded wrote:Did it come back last night
Nope. As stated before, twas an erroneous listing.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14975
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime episode 53 title and airdate FINALLY revealed

Postby Overloaded » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:23 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Overloaded wrote:Did it come back last night
Nope. As stated before, twas an erroneous listing.


I got up early to watch it on YouTube
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2682
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:10 am

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

cron
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson
Twincast / Podcast #91:
"History Lesson"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 21st, 2014