New Promo Image for "Darkmount, NV" Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

New Promo Image for "Darkmount, NV" Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
The Transformers Facebook page brings us this new promo image for the season premiere tomorrow!

Transformers Facebook Page wrote:Check out an exclusive image from the season premiere of Transformers Prime, “Darkmount, Nevada.” Don’t miss it tomorrow at 7:30 pm ET on The HubTV network!


Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5801
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo Image for "Darkmount, NV" Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

Postby El Duque » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The official Transformers facebook page has shared a teaser image from tomorrow's eagerly awaited premiere of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters! Be sure to tune into the Hub tomorrow evening at 7:30 MP ET for the debut episode, "Darkmount, NV". Check out the teaser image below.

Transformers Facebook Page wrote:Check out an exclusive image from the season premiere of Transformers Prime, “Darkmount, Nevada.” Don’t miss it tomorrow at 7:30 pm ET on The HubTV network!


Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Promo Image for "Darkmount, NV" Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Meh, nothing special from this pic.

Then again, not much could surprise me with this episode after having already seen it (and the next two). :mrgreen:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26304
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo Image for "Darkmount, NV" Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

Postby Henry921 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:24 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Alas, poor dead Laserbeak. :-(

I guess they're still keeping the ending scene a secret, which is smart. Shockwave's return appearance should feel like a big event.
User avatar
Henry921
Brainmaster
Posts: 1354
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: New Promo Image for "Darkmount, NV" Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Henry921 wrote:Alas, poor dead Laserbeak. :-(
If he truly is dead, that is. I wouldn't be surprised if he later shows up attached to Soundwave's chest, having been retrieved and repaired off screen or something. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26304
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo Image for "Darkmount, NV" Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

Postby bluecatcinema » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Henry921 wrote:Alas, poor dead Laserbeak. :-(
If he truly is dead, that is. I wouldn't be surprised if he later shows up attached to Soundwave's chest, having been retrieved and repaired off screen or something. ;)

Or maybe they'll bring in Ravage to replace him.
bluecatcinema
Vehicon
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:06 am

Re: New Promo Image for "Darkmount, NV" Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
bluecatcinema wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Henry921 wrote:Alas, poor dead Laserbeak. :-(
If he truly is dead, that is. I wouldn't be surprised if he later shows up attached to Soundwave's chest, having been retrieved and repaired off screen or something. ;)

Or maybe they'll bring in Ravage to replace him.


Which I sincerely pray they don't.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5801
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo Image for "Darkmount, NV" Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

Postby njb902 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:41 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Henry921 wrote:Alas, poor dead Laserbeak. :-(
If he truly is dead, that is. I wouldn't be surprised if he later shows up attached to Soundwave's chest, having been retrieved and repaired off screen or something. ;)

Or maybe they'll bring in Ravage to replace him.


Which I sincerely pray they don't.


Not that it means much to the cartoon, but the Beast Hunters toy of Soundwave does have Ravage not Laserbeak.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: New Promo Image for "Darkmount, NV" Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

Postby Henry921 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:10 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
PrymeStriker wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Henry921 wrote:Alas, poor dead Laserbeak. :-(
If he truly is dead, that is. I wouldn't be surprised if he later shows up attached to Soundwave's chest, having been retrieved and repaired off screen or something. ;)

Or maybe they'll bring in Ravage to replace him.


Which I sincerely pray they don't.



So, noticed something new.

In the next episode, "Scattered", Soundwave has Laserbeak attached to his chest again. Not sure if this means Laserbeak survived, or if this is an animation error, or Soundwave's chest was cold. Hope Laserbeak lives long enough to hear his master speak. :CON:
User avatar
Henry921
Brainmaster
Posts: 1354
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Dark Of The Moon Deluxe *AUTOBOT ARMOR TOPSPIN* New unopened DOTM - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 54 minutes 30 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars VICTORION BOX SET **IN STOCK! - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 26 minutes 45 seconds
2013 Hasbro GI Joe Transformers Skystriker Vamp Jetfire SDCC Comic Con Exclusive - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 42 minutes 18 seconds
SKULLGRIN; 1988 Hasbro; G1 Vintage Transformers Pretender - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 27 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers FanToys FT-05X Swoop plating edition G1 MP Iron Dinobots instock - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 28 minutes 13 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MASTER PIECE MP-32 CONVOY BEAST WARS OPTIMUS PRIMAL - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 29 minutes 33 seconds
WHEELJACK RIGHT SPOILER PART ACCESSORY; 1984 Hasbro; G1 Transformers; Vintage - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 14 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ULTRA MAGNUS ACTION FIGURE FALL OF CYBERTRON LEVEL 2 - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 2 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test