Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Galleries: Transformers Prime, Arms Micron, Beast Hunters, and Go!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby Dagon » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:24 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.


What did I mistransform with Lazerback? I must've missed something in his instructions when I transformed him if I've got him wrong in the gallery.


The yellow part with the "feathers" or "ears" or whatever. They're supposed to angle backward. You have them over is head. It's step 12 in the instructions from beast to robot conversion.




Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:


You're right. Clearly, I am quitting Seibertron over the mis-transformation of Lazerback because this site is ruined forever. I am required by law to refrain from even the slightest irritation about a mis-transformation. If you have this irritation and want to see if the photographer is aware of this mis-transformation, you shall stuff a sock in your mouth and shut up or the police will come and arrest you. You shall not offer any criticism whatsoever, or else you will be accused of "RUINED FOREVER" and beaten down with the police's fabulous batons. I wasn't aware of the new law. Thank you, powerful and almighty Dagon. You've shown me the way.


Alright, I guess so. Honestly, I'm not sure at all how you got all that out of my post, but if that's what you need it to say, then, I suppose that's fine.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4786
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:52 am
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:58 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Looking through Shockwave's gallery, I am very pleased about him. I will definitely consider picking him up whenever I have the funds. The armor, I don't give a damn about.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5596
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby TK415 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 am

Dagon may have simply been joking along with you, Pryme.

When I first read Pryme’s post I thought it was a little rude, then I thought maybe he is just joking/teasing.

PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.

Some of us would have said “Hey Ryan, do you know that Laserback needs one more step to finish his transformation?"

It is hard to tell the tone of voice/feeling from posts, and as a result, some posts seem more offensive then they were intended to be. Seems like Dagon wasn’t trying to offend. I can see how both posts could be offensive, or how both are just joking around. Seems like both were supposed to be good natured.

PS You both have thousands of posts and I have like 10. Just trying to help from my perspective.
TK415
Minibot
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby RazorSlash92 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Motto: "Where's Fun Without Chaos?"
Weapon: Two Fusion Rifles
Gaaaah, my local TRU has nothing but Wave 1. I want that Ripclaw and Smokescreen...
User avatar
RazorSlash92
Micromaster
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
RazorSlash92 wrote:Gaaaah, my local TRU has nothing but Wave 1. I want that Ripclaw and Smokescreen...


Try a couple Wal-Marts. I found the second wave of Deluxes at one of those.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Ryan, did you use red sharpie on Smokecreen's head or is that some model paint? Makes the figure look 100 times better. Especially after watching last night's episode and noticing how much red is on his head. Galleries look great! Glad they are back.


I used a red sharpie and a very steady hand. I'm still surprised that I didn't screw it up. It's not perfect but it's about as good as the blue paint app that's on his head from the factory.

I used a yellow sharpie on Predaking's missiles to make them look more like they do on the official product images and to contrast the silver used on the secondary dragon heads.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23321
News Credits: 746
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.


What did I mistransform with Lazerback? I must've missed something in his instructions when I transformed him if I've got him wrong in the gallery.


The yellow part with the "feathers" or "ears" or whatever. They're supposed to angle backward. You have them over is head. It's step 12 in the instructions from beast to robot conversion.




Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:


You're right. Clearly, I am quitting Seibertron over the mis-transformation of Lazerback because this site is ruined forever. I am required by law to refrain from even the slightest irritation about a mis-transformation. If you have this irritation and want to see if the photographer is aware of this mis-transformation, you shall stuff a sock in your mouth and shut up or the police will come and arrest you. You shall not offer any criticism whatsoever, or else you will be accused of "RUINED FOREVER" and beaten down with the police's fabulous batons. I wasn't aware of the new law. Thank you, powerful and almighty Dagon. You've shown me the way.


Before someone else calls it, I think I have Shockwave's vehicle mode slightly mistransformed as well. I think his "wheels" are supposed to be pulled out, which I didn't notice from his instructions.

Despite the fact that a few mistransformations sneak into my galleries here and there, I'd say I do pretty good. Due to time constraints, I don't tinker with Transformers before I photograph them. What you see in my galleries is usually my first time handling the figure as well as transforming it.

I'll update Lazerback's gallery at some point with his "feathers" in the correct position.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23321
News Credits: 746
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby RAcast » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.


What did I mistransform with Lazerback? I must've missed something in his instructions when I transformed him if I've got him wrong in the gallery.


The yellow part with the "feathers" or "ears" or whatever. They're supposed to angle backward. You have them over is head. It's step 12 in the instructions from beast to robot conversion.




Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:


You're right. Clearly, I am quitting Seibertron over the mis-transformation of Lazerback because this site is ruined forever. I am required by law to refrain from even the slightest irritation about a mis-transformation. If you have this irritation and want to see if the photographer is aware of this mis-transformation, you shall stuff a sock in your mouth and shut up or the police will come and arrest you. You shall not offer any criticism whatsoever, or else you will be accused of "RUINED FOREVER" and beaten down with the police's fabulous batons. I wasn't aware of the new law. Thank you, powerful and almighty Dagon. You've shown me the way.


Before someone else calls it, I think I have Shockwave's vehicle mode slightly mistransformed as well. I think his "wheels" are supposed to be pulled out, which I didn't notice from his instructions.

Despite the fact that a few mistransformations sneak into my galleries here and there, I'd say I do pretty good. Due to time constraints, I don't tinker with Transformers before I photograph them. What you see in my galleries is usually my first time handling the figure as well as transforming it.

I'll update Lazerback's gallery at some point with his "feathers" in the correct position.

Don't feel too bad about it, Baltmatrix missed it too; I'm guessing it's not in the instructions.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2814
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Image
Is this good or bad?
Krazy 'bout Kreons
Customs // Photos // Art // Parts Database
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2272
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
RAcast wrote:Don't feel too bad about it, Baltmatrix missed it too; I'm guessing it's not in the instructions.


Again, it's step 12 in the beast to robot conversion on the instructions. I made that perfectly clear. :???:

Noideaforaname wrote:Is this good or bad?


Seeing as Voyager Predaking is pretty big compared to Deluxe Smokescreen when both are in their alternate modes, this is good. It means Voyagers were big, got smaller, and are now growing again.

Go take a cold shower!
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:Don't feel too bad about it, Baltmatrix missed it too; I'm guessing it's not in the instructions.


Again, it's step 12 in the beast to robot conversion on the instructions. I made that perfectly clear. :???:
Yes, regarding Lazerback. The part you quoted was directly referring to Shockwave's wheels.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16701
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:Don't feel too bad about it, Baltmatrix missed it too; I'm guessing it's not in the instructions.


Again, it's step 12 in the beast to robot conversion on the instructions. I made that perfectly clear. :???:
Yes, regarding Lazerback. The part you quoted was directly referring to Shockwave's wheels.


Those are on Shockwave's instructions too. Step 7 during the robot to vehicle conversion.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Seibertron wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Ryan, did you use red sharpie on Smokecreen's head or is that some model paint? Makes the figure look 100 times better. Especially after watching last night's episode and noticing how much red is on his head. Galleries look great! Glad they are back.


I used a red sharpie and a very steady hand. I'm still surprised that I didn't screw it up. It's not perfect but it's about as good as the blue paint app that's on his head from the factory.

I used a yellow sharpie on Predaking's missiles to make them look more like they do on the official product images and to contrast the silver used on the secondary dragon heads.


Thanks, Ryan. I will have to give that a try. It looks fantastic in the gallery. I think you did a great job on it.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!" in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
User avatar
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
Posts: 2497
News Credits: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Location: Saline, MI
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby Dagon » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Noideaforaname wrote:Is this good or bad?


Seeing as Voyager Predaking is pretty big compared to Deluxe Smokescreen when both are in their alternate modes, this is good. It means Voyagers were big, got smaller, and are now growing again.

Go take a cold shower![/quote]

Ok, but the picture shows Voyager and Deluxe Bulkhead, not Predaking and Smokescreen.

Personally, I prefer hot showers, but it does look that the vehicle modes of both of the figures pictured are quite near in size. Considering they're from two different size classes but look roughly the same from the side view at least, I'd say that's bad.

But, it may just be expansion due to the heat of my shower :lol:
Dagon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4786
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:52 am
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Gave it a shot with the Sharpie. It really makes the figure look so much better.

Image
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!" in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
User avatar
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
Posts: 2497
News Credits: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Location: Saline, MI
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Dagon wrote:Ok, but the picture shows Voyager and Deluxe Bulkhead, not Predaking and Smokescreen.


Image

Pay attention, now. Bulkhead and Smokescreen aren't exactly the same height in vehicle mode, but the former certainly does not come near Voyager Predaking. This would mean Voyager Bulkhead is smaller than Voyager Predaking. A figure from last year is smaller than a new figure. Henceforth, Voyagers are getting bigger. This is good.

PrymeStriker wrote:It means Voyagers were big,


Pre-DOTM/FE

got smaller,


PRiD

and are now growing again.


Beast Hunters

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Gave it a shot with the Sharpie. It really makes the figure look so much better.

Image


You should give the tips of the shoulders a go while you're at it.

Image

Image
Disclaimer: Not my Smokie
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Gave it a shot with the Sharpie. It really makes the figure look so much better.

Image


You should give the tips of the shoulders a go while you're at it.

Image

Image
Disclaimer: Not my Smokie[/quote]

Thanks for the idea. Looks good. That custom one you posted is fantastic. Who did that?
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!" in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
User avatar
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
Posts: 2497
News Credits: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Location: Saline, MI
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Thanks for the idea. Looks good. That custom one you posted is fantastic. Who did that?


A brilliant fellow that goes by the name of "Cheetimus Prime" over on the TFW2005 boards. A full gallery of his incredible custom can be seen here.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby RAcast » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Thanks for the idea. Looks good. That custom one you posted is fantastic. Who did that?

Edit: ninja'd

Also, has anyone else JUST noticed that Smokey has Elite Guard Autobot symbols on his shoulder(s)? I never saw it before that picture. :lol:
Last edited by RAcast on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2814
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
RAcast wrote:Also, has anyone else JUST noticed that Smokey has Elite Guard Autobot symbols on his shoulder(s)? I never saw it before that picture. :lol:


That snapshot was taken before he scanned an Earth vehicle mode, in which they were sadly removed. I'm surprised you just noticed them, though. The camera zoomed in clear on them in "New Recruit."
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby Dagon » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:19 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:Ok, but the picture shows Voyager and Deluxe Bulkhead, not Predaking and Smokescreen.


Image

Pay attention, now.... blah blah



Yeah, ok, I've paid pretty close attention, and what your stupid picture and snappy attitude still don't address is why Voyager Bulkhead, from last year if the dates really matter all that much to you, and Deluxe Bulkhead from this year look to be the same size from a sideview in a picture, and whether that is good or bad.

I'm also not entirely sure why you need to rage in response to like every comment in this thread, but I suppose I apologize if my initial comment about LAzerbacks' ears ruined your life to this massive extent. I'm not arguing with you, I've certainly not instructed you to 'pay attention' or get all knobbish and direct you to some panel in an instruction sheet or anything, so I'm not too sure as to where I've so direly wronged you.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4786
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:52 am
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:28 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Pay attention, now.... blah blah

Yeah, ok, I've paid pretty close attention,


Replacing the text that you complain doesn't address my point that Voyagers are getting bigger means your not paying attention. >:oP

and what your stupid picture and snappy attitude


Oh, I'm sorry. Does sarcasm annoy you? ;)

still don't address is why Voyager Bulkhead, from last year if the dates really matter all that much to you, and Deluxe Bulkhead from this year look to be the same size from a sideview in a picture, and whether that is good or bad.


PRiD is from last year. Why does it matter? If the Voyagers from this year are bigger than last year's, Voyagers are getting bigger again, which is a good thing. This is the third time I've addressed the matter, so please don't make me repeat myself a fourth time. If comprehension is the problem, I don't know how lucid my expression could be.

I'm also not entirely sure why you need to rage in response to like every comment in this thread,


When have I "raged" in response to every comment in the thread? I expressed a great deal of sarcasm to you, showed confusion as to another's post, tried helping Ryan with Lazerback, and suggested another easy touch-up to one who did a great job on the forehead crest of Smokescreen. If that's raging, then I've officially lost faith in humanity.

or get all knobbish and direct you to some panel in an instruction sheet or anything,


I'm being specific for reference. It's something I do because I like helping others. I didn't know that was acting in part of something that opens a door.

so I'm not too sure as to where I've so direly wronged you.


You haven't. :???:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby superscream385 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Motto: ""I like pie""
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
They all look EPIC! Im super excited for shockwave. :grin: . I actually kind of like the beast armor on shockwave its... different ;)
superscream385
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:58 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby Seibertron » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Pay attention, now.... blah blah

Yeah, ok, I've paid pretty close attention,


Replacing the text that you complain doesn't address my point that Voyagers are getting bigger means your not paying attention. >:oP

and what your stupid picture and snappy attitude


Oh, I'm sorry. Does sarcasm annoy you? ;)

still don't address is why Voyager Bulkhead, from last year if the dates really matter all that much to you, and Deluxe Bulkhead from this year look to be the same size from a sideview in a picture, and whether that is good or bad.


PRiD is from last year. Why does it matter? If the Voyagers from this year are bigger than last year's, Voyagers are getting bigger again, which is a good thing. This is the third time I've addressed the matter, so please don't make me repeat myself a fourth time. If comprehension is the problem, I don't know how lucid my expression could be.

I'm also not entirely sure why you need to rage in response to like every comment in this thread,


When have I "raged" in response to every comment in the thread? I expressed a great deal of sarcasm to you, showed confusion as to another's post, tried helping Ryan with Lazerback, and suggested another easy touch-up to one who did a great job on the forehead crest of Smokescreen. If that's raging, then I've officially lost faith in humanity.

or get all knobbish and direct you to some panel in an instruction sheet or anything,


I'm being specific for reference. It's something I do because I like helping others. I didn't know that was acting in part of something that opens a door.

so I'm not too sure as to where I've so direly wronged you.


You haven't. :???:


Hey guys ... chill out! Let's just enjoy Transformers. That's why we're all here after all. Sound good? :KREMZEEK:
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23321
News Credits: 746
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby Seibertron » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
superscream385 wrote:They all look EPIC! Im super excited for shockwave. :grin: . I actually kind of like the beast armor on shockwave its... different ;)


I agree with you about Shockwave. I don't mind it at all. I like it even more that you can remove it. Not in the mood for it? Great ... take his armor off and now he looks like regular ol' Shockwave. Want a little change? Add it back on to make him stand out a little more from previous Shockwaves. Good call, Hasbro!
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23321
News Credits: 746
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014