This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

First Screen Cap of Transformers The Game on IGN.Com

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Postby metalslugx1942 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:24 am

i"ll just get the PC version that will look better, and have tons of mods for it, and probably online gaming.
metalslugx1942
Mini-Con

Postby GeidiPrime » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:30 am

This is a little off topic, but what is with all the system bashing here? Why do we have to argue (aside from the fact we love it oh so dearly) about trivial crap like "The 360 can do this better than PS3" and vice versa? Who cares. And dont say that 360 is better than PS3 because of games. The system just came out. 360 didnt have many decent games until shortly before Wii and PS3 started coming out.
Ok, I digress.

This is going to look awesome...on PS3 AND XB360. Can't wait to drive my wife crazy begging her for this game.
GeidiPrime
Mini-Con

Postby Overloaded » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:31 am

shortround wrote:Well bubblebee looks sweet thank god I have any x-box 360.

Amen I love my 360
Overloaded
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby Dragonslayer » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:58 am

Motto: "Howdy, dammit!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Freakin' sweetness! 8) Cannot wait for this to come out. Thank Primus it's coming out on the PS2 :grin:
Wingz wrote:His servos bring all Naval Strikes 'Cons to the yard
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Classified
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:11 am

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
great he looks like a walking junkyard monster. I wish this movie was about transformers.
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby Hairball178 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:16 am

I have every system except for a PS3, so whichever version is rated the best is what I'm getting.

Hopefully each version of the game won't have something different from the rest. Because I am a Transformer fan first and foremost, and as Shockwave would say, "logic dicates that I get every version"...that would suck (money out of my pocket).
Hairball178
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby ashe5k » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:43 am

Motto: "He who hesitates, is lost."
Planning on getting the PSP and PS2 versions. PSP sounds like it might have more playable characters but graphically it's going to suffer compared to the bigger console versions. Same with the DS version. I'm really wishing I had a PS3 at this point but I can always pick that version up later on the cheap.

The game mesh looks pretty good. I'd almost say this was a PS2 cap just from the lack of anti-aliasing, but I've seen some PS3 and 360 caps looks like that too. Hrm.
ashe5k
Targetmaster
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Kayevcee » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:58 am

Geidiprime- well said! Hardline system factionism has no place on a TF board. The game will look awesome on every next gen system (including the Wii) and hopefully on the PC as well.

Sideshow Sideswipe- complaining about the character design AND intoning that "it's not Transformers" AND first-in-thread! Nice work. Someone give that man a coconut. Seriously, chap- I don't mean any disrespect to yourself or your opinion, but you did manage to tick a lot of boxes with just one line of text there. Well played.

-Nick
Kayevcee
Vehicon
News Credits: 3

Postby bumblezzz » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:12 am

Hairball178 wrote:I have every system except for a PS3, so whichever version is rated the best is what I'm getting.

Hopefully each version of the game won't have something different from the rest. Because I am a Transformer fan first and foremost, and as Shockwave would say, "logic dicates that I get every version"...that would suck (money out of my pocket).

dude don't get the 20g, it is a waste, fire, backwards compatitty bugs, and has no aditions.

I have a 60g so I really reqamend it because it is like the perfect system.

TheMuffen-I have both and I could tell that the ps3 is betterr in grafics. I have friends at an eb games up here and they say that the ps3 has better grafics. I love the 360 but it is to overrated and is not that great. sick it the first bumblebee
bumblezzz
Vehicon

Postby Canned Pasta » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:45 am

Weapon: Laser Sighted Lightning Rifle
Since I didn't see anyone else mention it....

This same screen is also posted under the PS3 section.

So... yeah.
Canned Pasta
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:03 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
jdre_124 wrote:WOW Looks really detailed and great. To bad I dont have a Xbox 360 or PS3. Oh well I will still get it when it comes out for my PSP even though It will probably suck on the PSP

I guess you havent played Metal Gear Portable Ops on PSP. Im sure this game will look good on PSP. If they can put MGS on PSP then they can put a GTA style TF game.

Hopefully ill have my PS3 by the time this comes out. And if not ill just get it for 360 and PSP.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:10 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
bumblezzz wrote:
Hairball178 wrote:I have every system except for a PS3, so whichever version is rated the best is what I'm getting.

dude don't get the 20g, it is a waste, fire, backwards compatitty bugs, and has no aditions.

I have a 60g so I really reqamend it because it is like the perfect system.

TheMuffen-I have both and I could tell that the ps3 is betterr in grafics. I have friends at an eb games up here and they say that the ps3 has better grafics. I love the 360 but it is to overrated and is not that great. sick it the first bumblebee

I to feel that the PS3 ha better graphics. Have you seen resistance fall of man? The graphics are insane. The 360 has great graphics, look at gears of war, But the PS3 is a more poerfull machine. And i to feel the 360 is overrated.

I to also hate when they make diffren game content for each system. Like SPlinter Cell and Ghost Recon. Why cant they just make the same game for evrey console? Ubi-Soft will never do it because they prefer the xbox. But i hope this game is the same on PS3 and 360. Just make a diffrent game for the PSP since its a handheld.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10

Postby Sunstar » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:17 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
It's a consol game? Why don't they produce games for thePC anymore?
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7

Postby Tifereth » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:56 am

ill save to buy a xbox 360 :P
Vergil ;).
Tifereth
Godmaster

Postby City Commander » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:17 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
Bet it'll use the light gun wiimote addon on the Wii edition.
And yes, give me a 360 over a PS3 anyday.
For the price of a PS3, why not just buy a gaming pc? It can do much more for the same price.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Endurance: 7

Postby Spoon » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:19 am

Megatron_Wolf wrote:I to feel that the PS3 ha better graphics. Have you seen resistance fall of man? The graphics are insane. The 360 has great graphics, look at gears of war, But the PS3 is a more poerfull machine. And i to feel the 360 is overrated.
lol. If the 360 is overrated, then what is the PS3?
And the PS3 has crap memory, the 360's memory is way more flexible meaning the game developers can put it to better use and thus produce better graphics.
Must suck being a sony fanboy in this generation war :P
Spoon

Postby City Commander » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:20 am

PC's shouldn't be for FPSs anyway. First and foremost it is for working on and communicating others with.

Even nowadays consoles have the ability to allow users to communicate. Put Microsoft word-style word processing on them, and the PC is pretty much obsolete.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby City Commander » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:23 am

Sony has been bad from the start.

The screenshot does look real good, but a lil rough around the edges yet.

If the 360 is overrated, than Sony thinks themselves gods. They say that the PS3 is the SEX. I'll be the judge of that. And it's not.

I may be a Nintendo lover, but even I say Xbox 360 kicks more ass.
In fact, I could see a very happy future in which Microsoft and Nintendo work together:

Nintendo's originality and inginuity, combined with Microsoft's techonology and masses and masses of cash. Match made in heaven anyone?

City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby --B-- » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:28 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Nice, shame I don't have anything past Super Nintendo.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby ashe5k » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:42 pm

Motto: "He who hesitates, is lost."
Guys can we please NOT turn this into a pissing contest over which system is better?

You like your one system over the other. Fine. This thread is about the TF game which is coming to ALL the consoles.

I hate how every board I go to these days has a game thread that degenerates into 'my console is better, wah!' People like the console they like. Deal with it.

And to whoever mentioned that this screenshot was appearing in the PS3 section also.. Cool!
ashe5k
Targetmaster
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby 1337W422102 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:44 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
More antialiasing, less bloom, and you got yourself a winner.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Phategod1 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:04 pm

How did Bumblebee get in "Just Cause"
My gamer tag is PHATEGODPRIME Im too lazy to put the little fancy one here.
Phategod1
Pretender

Postby Shadowman » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:54 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
ashe5k wrote:Guys can we please NOT turn this into a pissing contest over which system is better?

You like your one system over the other. Fine. This thread is about the TF game which is coming to ALL the consoles.

I hate how every board I go to these days has a game thread that degenerates into 'my console is better, wah!' People like the console they like. Deal with it.

That's the way gamers (Fanboys in particular) work. It's not much different from fans of two different sports teams yelling at eachother from across the bar. It's quite like two members of two branches of the US Military yelling at eachother from seperate cars. (Which was so awesome to see) It's about the same as PC vs. Mac, Republican vs. Democrat, whatever you want.

You can't tell people to keep their opinions to themselves, much less on the internet. And if two people with opposing ideas happen to come across eachother, BAM! You have an argument.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby D-340 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:56 pm

Looks sexy to me. A bit rough, but still sexy. Anyone notice that it's 70's Camero Bee and not 08 Bee?

Oh, and I throw my hat into the 360 lovefest arena. 360 is dead sexy and the PS3 is overpriced crap.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster

Postby Foallen » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:01 pm

Maybe I'm spoiled by Gears, but it doesn't look *that* good to me. Then again, I'll reserve judgement until it's final. I think the main weakness is the lighting just doesn't look like it's doing anything.

Not that it matters, I'd probably end up buying it anyway... The problem with being a fan.
Foallen
Fuzor

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926I"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #53 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #24 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210209D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM282 303B (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Guara"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #63 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON