Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Site For Collectors

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

New Site For Collectors

Postby transformer_kollecta » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Are you passionate about collecting Transformers? Maybe you want to get into it? With the movie, the comics and everything else, collecting transformers is becoming a big hobby.

I’m involved with a fun new website called http://www.kollecta.com, and we are currently seeking new members. The site is a growing social network of and for collectors - connecting collectors and their collections worldwide.

Kollecta has a great little [url]http://www.kollecta.com/Collector_Group/Transformers?]transformers group[/url], and with more people involved, it can only grow! The group home has 2351 transformers items on its database including comics, action figures and toys.

Do you have something kollecta doesn’t have listed? I invite you to join the site and compare your own collection with what is already there. Joining also means you can check what things you have, what you want and any you have for sale and share this with other members.

The best thing about it all is that it is free and has no obligations! With your involvement, it can only get better! If you are interested, I encourage you to visit the site and check it out. Feedback is more than welcome.
transformer_kollecta
Mini-Con

Re: New Site For Collectors

Postby Burn » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:22 pm

So what makes your site different from Seibertron.com?

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 59

Postby transformer_kollecta » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Its a social cataloging site. It helps people with collections specifically.

Members are able to build an electronic record of what you have collected so far and what you need to complete your collection. Kollecta also connects you with other Collectors who love the same things you do. You can join Groups that collect your favourite things, or add new ones. This way, buyers and sellers come together in Kollecta to trade Items they both share an affinity with.

The TF group is something people with transforemrs can join, set up their profile and then rate, value exchange and list what they have, want or sell.

The site itself is not only for people who are into transfomrers but a whole range of collectible things including music and dvd, as well as other toys and action figures.

our FAQ is here http://www.kollecta.com/FAQ if you're searching for more information.

We're not trying to take people away from Seibertron. We are just making people aware of a new tool - an online tool - where people can catalog their transformers for free.
transformer_kollecta
Mini-Con

Postby decepticonjon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:52 pm

trade tf's online from a website that takes no responsibility for the trade..
i'd rather hit myself in the crotch with a claw hammer.
Mykltron wrote:Surely it's not THAT hard to train monkeys... Is it? Maybe the monkeys were trained by monkeys who hadn't been trained properly.

G1Blaster wrote:Saying an album is ten times better than St. Anger is like saying you'd rather be hit in the head with a bat instead of kicked in the nuts.
decepticonjon
Gestalt
News Credits: 5

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
decepticonjon wrote:trade tf's online from a website that takes no responsibility for the trade..
i'd rather hit myself in the crotch with a claw hammer.

Thanks a million for that sig quote!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 34

Postby decepticonjon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:44 pm

*tips hat*
i'm not saying one's better than the other, but they both have the same end result.
Mykltron wrote:Surely it's not THAT hard to train monkeys... Is it? Maybe the monkeys were trained by monkeys who hadn't been trained properly.

G1Blaster wrote:Saying an album is ten times better than St. Anger is like saying you'd rather be hit in the head with a bat instead of kicked in the nuts.
decepticonjon
Gestalt
News Credits: 5

Postby transformer_kollecta » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:21 pm

For those of you who are interested, heres an upate on the latest features added to the site.

1. Exchanges – buy/sell your items
2. My Talk – discuss items with seller, wanter or buyer
3. Easy walk-through – step-by-step and quick
4. Simplified collection sorting – sort your collection in just a few clicks.
5. Quick lists – accessible through your profile.
transformer_kollecta
Mini-Con

Postby transformer_kollecta » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:22 pm

transformer_kollecta
Mini-Con

Postby Cyber Bishop » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
This is not the place to plug your website.

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 11
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96: