Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Cliffjumper Prime » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Weapon: Big Cannon
TFW2005.com is reporting that season 3 will in fact be the last:

"Our own S250 has confirmed from his sources that Animated will end after season three, as a lot of plot connects to the planned season four have been deleted from episode scripts. This confirms our January report here that the series was rumored to end after season three, but doesn't clarify the reasoning for the cancellation.

S250 also names the character that will die during the course of the season, that was mentioned on the season two DVD commentary of "Garbage In, Garbage Out," but I won't spoil that here on the front page. If you want to be spoiled, hit discuss below."

here's the link: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/animated-8/animated-season-three-character-death-and-series-finale-confirmed-166778/
Image
Cliffjumper Prime
Minibot
Posts: 153
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:23 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby SoundGearsShock » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This was the first Transformers cartoon and toyline I ever got into, and they're killing it? No! What will they do next?
Recently Acquired:
Animated: Deluxe Blurr, Deluxe Swindle, Deluxe Blazing Lockdown, Leader Ultra Magnus

Universe: Deluxe Starscream, Deluxe Cheetor, Deluxe Cyclonus, Legends Beachcomber, Legends Brawn, Robot Heroes Cheetor Vs. Blackarachnia, Robot Heroes Cheetor Vs. Tankor, Robot Heroes Rhinox Vs. Waspinator

Valentine's Day came a little early. Lol.
SoundGearsShock
Micromaster
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:33 am

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby MYoung23 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Cant say that Im sad.

Can we now get a drum beat going for a full length, mature themed DTV Transformers movie based on the IDW universe a la Marvel & DC?
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 596
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:24 pm

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 pm

MYoung23 wrote:Cant say that Im sad.

Can we now get a drum beat going for a full length, mature themed DTV Transformers movie based on the IDW universe a la Marvel & DC?


For a toyline aimed at boys 5-9??? I don't think so.

It would be a massive shame if Animated does not get as many episodes aired as Armada or Energon.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
Image
User avatar
i_amtrunks
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10694
News Credits: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:31 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby MYoung23 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:27 am

Batman went from Adam West camp to The Dark Knight.

It could happen you need vision which Hasbro doesnt have.
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 596
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:24 pm

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Mechabreaker » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:57 am

Motto: "The only good Decepticon is a deactivated Decepticon."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
This is indeed sad news indeed. Someone front page and credit this ASAP!
Image

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.


http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
User avatar
Mechabreaker
Vehicon
Posts: 368
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:38 am
Location: Corona, CA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Coughler » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:19 am

MYoung23 wrote:Batman went from Adam West camp to The Dark Knight.

It could happen you need vision which Hasbro doesnt have.


Hasbro is toys first tv second.
Image
Coughler
City Commander
Posts: 3751
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:15 pm
Location: Canada-Ontario

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:27 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
MYoung23 wrote:Cant say that Im sad.

Can we now get a drum beat going for a full length, mature themed DTV Transformers movie based on the IDW universe a la Marvel & DC?


Why on Earth would you want that?

i_amtrunks wrote:For a toyline aimed at boys 5-9??? I don't think so.

It would be a massive shame if Animated does not get as many episodes aired as Armada or Energon.


Exactly. I hated the Dreamwave comic because it was so boring, so long and drawn out, so dark and brooding. It lost it's spark as being fun and adventurous. That's it! It stopped being an adventure, and turned into a story. Just a plain 'ol run of the mill story, but with giant robots in it.

The Movieverse is dark, but there's still enough fun and wow factor in it to make you feel like a kid.

I don't want TFs to get rid of their youthful origins. I don't want them to be matured beyond a certain point. I want them to be toys with a cartoon and a movie or two.

This was always meant to be a kid's toyline first and foremost. We seem to forget that.

And before anyone else mentions Batman again, or Superman. Well, here's the problem...

A superhero is aimed at kids as well, even though some of their origins can be extremely dark. Batman The Brave & The Bold is a perfect example of this. It's fun, with enough ties to his past to make it Batman.

Superman Returns was just dark and took us to depths in his character that we just didn't need to see. He's Superman, he's not supposed to have flaws, or at least ones that weren't quite so...evident.

The Dark Knight, while a very good film, is just too friggin' dark, and definitely is a watch once in a while kinda flick. It's emotionally draining, and beats the crap out of you by the end of it.

No. I don't want that for TransFormers. I don't want that for kids. Does anyone remember when we allowed kids to just be kids, and they had fun? I do. Let's not change that.

Coughler wrote:Hasbro is toys first tv second.


And that's why TFs retain their fun factor. You should be grateful that they're still fun. You say no to it now, but the instant this whole thing stops being fun for you, the thrill will be gone. The love is out the window.

It's fine to have doses of maturity in TFs. It's better when it's balanced like Animated, but it's never good if we get our own version of The Dark Knight.

Kids don't need to watch character studies into the mind and soul of a man who is or isn't criminally insane, or just evil. No thanks.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8705
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Cyberstrike » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:11 am

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Autobot032 wrote:
MYoung23 wrote:Cant say that Im sad.

Can we now get a drum beat going for a full length, mature themed DTV Transformers movie based on the IDW universe a la Marvel & DC?


Why on Earth would you want that?


Because it would be fun and exciting?

i_amtrunks wrote:For a toyline aimed at boys 5-9??? I don't think so.

It would be a massive shame if Animated does not get as many episodes aired as Armada or Energon.


Exactly. I hated the Dreamwave comic because it was so boring, so long and drawn out, so dark and brooding. It lost it's spark as being fun and adventurous. That's it! It stopped being an adventure, and turned into a story. Just a plain 'ol run of the mill story, but with giant robots in it.

The Movieverse is dark, but there's still enough fun and wow factor in it to make you feel like a kid.

I don't want TFs to get rid of their youthful origins. I don't want them to be matured beyond a certain point. I want them to be toys with a cartoon and a movie or two.

This was always meant to be a kid's toyline first and foremost. We seem to forget that.

And before anyone else mentions Batman again, or Superman. Well, here's the problem...

A superhero is aimed at kids as well, even though some of their origins can be extremely dark. Batman The Brave & The Bold is a perfect example of this. It's fun, with enough ties to his past to make it Batman.

Superman Returns was just dark and took us to depths in his character that we just didn't need to see. He's Superman, he's not supposed to have flaws, or at least ones that weren't quite so...evident.

The Dark Knight, while a very good film, is just too friggin' dark, and definitely is a watch once in a while kinda flick. It's emotionally draining, and beats the crap out of you by the end of it.

No. I don't want that for TransFormers. I don't want that for kids. Does anyone remember when we allowed kids to just be kids, and they had fun? I do. Let's not change that.


The sad truth is that world is NOT simple black and white and kids need to be told that good and bad are at best abstract points of views. As a kid I enjoyed the "mature edgy" stories of Watchmen and Batman: Arkham Asylem when I was 12, because they showed the world as it is and not as a stupid fanasty.

Kids aren't stupid and having shows that are simple and idiotic is insult to their intellegence, and frankly I think a darker and more edgy Transformers show might be a nice pace for change. I don't think Superman Returns was a dark movie it showed a man who had left and was trying to find his place in the world again. The Dark Knight was exactly how Batman should always be presented, I hate the campy Adam West show.

Heroes who don't have flaws are boring as dirt and quite frankly suck.

I enjoyed the simple good guy vs. bad guy story as much as the next guy but not as much as I enjoyed the complex stuff.


Coughler wrote:Hasbro is toys first tv second.


And that's why TFs retain their fun factor. You should be grateful that they're still fun. You say no to it now, but the instant this whole thing stops being fun for you, the thrill will be gone. The love is out the window.

It's fine to have doses of maturity in TFs. It's better when it's balanced like Animated, but it's never good if we get our own version of The Dark Knight.

Kids don't need to watch character studies into the mind and soul of a man who is or isn't criminally insane, or just evil. No thanks.


I disagree Animated was never balanced as Beast Wars and Beast Machines were and I found the latter more fun than Animated.
Image
The X-WCW is the best e-fed in the world today!
Cyberstrike
Gestalt
Posts: 2543
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 2:33 pm
Location: Indiana
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Chaoslock » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I doubt Hasbro is cancelling a show just because they can, there can be bigger projects ahead in their heads.

I hope...
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Rodimus2006 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I think that the reason they are canceling Animated is because they are already in the works on the next TF Series.


I would like the next series to be a little more darker, but not to darker maybe on the line of Beast Wars. Also little less on comedy and more on Action.


Also just 1 human no more we have had enough of the human elements in Cybertron and then in Animated it is time we got less humans in Transformers.


Also I think would be a cool idea would be have the Autobots & Decipticons working on the same team fighting another new faction.

I am not thinking of how it was done on Energon I mean as an actual team with Optimus & Megatron as both commanders of the faction.

Also I hope that Animated gets a good send off, also I hope everything is revealed about the All Spark, why it choose Sari, What Sari really is and all the other unanswered questions.

Well it is going to be a tough job to do this cause Animated is only 13 episodes long but they are each 22 minutes long so I guess they could do it if they are written good and have good character devolopments.

My guesses on who will die in Season 3

Ultra Magnus

Optimus Prime

Megatron

Sari
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Random » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:02 pm

I'd really like to know a sound reason for the cancellation myself, as well as some glimps at what is going through Hasbro's collective mind.

I had high hopes for this series, and have enjoyed being in a position where I could acquire the figures as they appeared on shelves. It's just a shame it's coming to an end, that's all.
Random
Vehicon
Posts: 363
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:37 pm

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Rodimus2006 wrote:I think that the reason they are canceling Animated is because they are already in the works on the next TF Series.


They're gonna have to step up their game to outdo Animated.

Rodimus2006 wrote:I would like the next series to be a little more darker, but not to darker maybe on the line of Beast Wars. Also little less on comedy and more on Action.


I would be fine with the next series having the same level of darkness and seriousness as Beast Wars. It was just right. I do give Animated a bit more credit however. Blackarachnia's origin, Meltdown actually...melting. Yeah, pretty surprising. Especially Meltdown, iirc...his episode was almost pulled, but in the end was merely postponed.

Rodimus2006 wrote:Also just 1 human no more we have had enough of the human elements in Cybertron and then in Animated it is time we got less humans in Transformers.


Seriously, what was so bad about Sari and the small group of humans in this series? None of them were corny or pathetic like G1. And nowhere even close to the A/E/C kids. (Yech.)

Rodimus2006 wrote:Also I think would be a cool idea would be have the Autobots & Decipticons working on the same team fighting another new faction. I am not thinking of how it was done on Energon I mean as an actual team with Optimus & Megatron as both commanders of the faction.


Eh, doubt it'll ever happen. At least not long term. They most likely think it'll confuse the kids. (which I doubt, of course, but weirder things have happened.) Besides, they have to make it clear that it's good and evil. If they're on the same team, someone (parents) might cry foul.

Rodimus2006 wrote:Also I hope that Animated gets a good send off, also I hope everything is revealed about the All Spark, why it choose Sari, What Sari really is and all the other unanswered questions.

Well it is going to be a tough job to do this cause Animated is only 13 episodes long but they are each 22 minutes long so I guess they could do it if they are written good and have good character devolopments.


I too would love to see Animated end on a high note, but there's a substantiated rumor that it won't. (Death of a character.)

Rodimus2006 wrote:My guesses on who will die in Season 3

Ultra Magnus

Optimus Prime

Megatron

Sari


They wouldn't kill Sari because she's a kid. Robot or not, she's a kid. Standards & Practices would flip their lids. Not a chance on Earth.

Besides, we already know who's dying and it's no one you mentioned. (Google it or search all over the different boards, you'll find out who's supposed to bite it at the end.)

Random wrote:I'd really like to know a sound reason for the cancellation myself, as well as some glimps at what is going through Hasbro's collective mind.

I had high hopes for this series, and have enjoyed being in a position where I could acquire the figures as they appeared on shelves. It's just a shame it's coming to an end, that's all.


Well just because the show's ending, doesn't mean the toys are. In fact, Animated and ROTF are the two main lines this year. Universe is taking a small hiatus.

So at least we have the toys. But I'm sure gonna miss my show. :(
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8705
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Coughler » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Cyberstrike wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
MYoung23 wrote:Cant say that Im sad.

Can we now get a drum beat going for a full length, mature themed DTV Transformers movie based on the IDW universe a la Marvel & DC?


Why on Earth would you want that?


Because it would be fun and exciting?

i_amtrunks wrote:For a toyline aimed at boys 5-9??? I don't think so.

It would be a massive shame if Animated does not get as many
episodes aired as Armada or Energon.


Exactly. I hated the Dreamwave comic because it was so boring, so long and drawn out, so dark and brooding. It lost it's spark as being fun and adventurous. That's it! It stopped being an adventure, and turned into a story. Just a plain 'ol run of the mill story, but with giant robots in it.

The Movieverse is dark, but there's still enough fun and wow factor in it to make you feel like a kid.

I don't want TFs to get rid of their youthful origins. I don't want them to be matured beyond a certain point. I want them to be toys with a cartoon and a movie or two.

This was always meant to be a kid's toyline first and foremost. We seem to forget that.

And before anyone else mentions Batman again, or Superman. Well, here's the problem...

A superhero is aimed at kids as well, even though some of their origins can be extremely dark. Batman The Brave & The Bold is a perfect example of this. It's fun, with enough ties to his past to make it Batman.

Superman Returns was just dark and took us to depths in his character that we just didn't need to see. He's Superman, he's not supposed to have flaws, or at least ones that weren't quite so...evident.

The Dark Knight, while a very good film, is just too friggin' dark, and definitely is a watch once in a while kinda flick. It's emotionally draining, and beats the crap out of you by the end of it.

No. I don't want that for TransFormers. I don't want that for kids. Does anyone remember when we allowed kids to just be kids, and they had fun? I do. Let's not change that.


The sad truth is that world is NOT simple black and white and kids need to be told that good and bad are at best abstract points of views. As a kid I enjoyed the "mature edgy" stories of Watchmen and Batman: Arkham Asylem when I was 12, because they showed the world as it is and not as a stupid fanasty.

Kids aren't stupid and having shows that are simple and idiotic is insult to their intellegence, and frankly I think a darker and more edgy Transformers show might be a nice pace for change. I don't think Superman Returns was a dark movie it showed a man who had left and was trying to find his place in the world again. The Dark Knight was exactly how Batman should always be presented, I hate the campy Adam West show.

Heroes who don't have flaws are boring as dirt and quite frankly suck.

I enjoyed the simple good guy vs. bad guy story as much as the next guy but not as much as I enjoyed the complex stuff.


Coughler wrote:Hasbro is toys first tv second.


And that's why TFs retain their fun factor. You should be grateful that they're still fun. You say no to it now, but the instant this whole thing stops being fun for you, the thrill will be gone. The love is out the window.

It's fine to have doses of maturity in TFs. It's better when it's balanced like Animated, but it's never good if we get our own version of The Dark Knight.

Kids don't need to watch character studies into the mind and soul of a man who is or isn't criminally insane, or just evil. No thanks.


I disagree Animated was never balanced as Beast Wars and Beast Machines were and I found the latter more fun than Animated.



I think animated is fun. Bulkhead is hilarious. But it doesnt have that fascination of other tf shows. Plus with it gone we now can look forward to a new show.
Image
Coughler
City Commander
Posts: 3751
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:15 pm
Location: Canada-Ontario

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby SoundGearsShock » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:36 am

I find it kind of odd that they would bring in Bob Forward and Larry Ditillio for only one season. If that rumor was true. Maybe they're going to do a revamp of the series like G1 did with season 2 to 3. Maybe this cast's story is about done, but there is other stories to be told. But with a whole bunch of different characters, it wouldn't really feel like Animated. And wow, are they cramming as many characters as possible into 13 episodes, or what? At least we get the new movie after this is over. It was a long wait without no new fiction on TV. Comics are good, though.
Recently Acquired:
Animated: Deluxe Blurr, Deluxe Swindle, Deluxe Blazing Lockdown, Leader Ultra Magnus

Universe: Deluxe Starscream, Deluxe Cheetor, Deluxe Cyclonus, Legends Beachcomber, Legends Brawn, Robot Heroes Cheetor Vs. Blackarachnia, Robot Heroes Cheetor Vs. Tankor, Robot Heroes Rhinox Vs. Waspinator

Valentine's Day came a little early. Lol.
SoundGearsShock
Micromaster
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:33 am

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby cybercat » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:47 am

I for one am not afraid. First because the Transformers franchise has survived every single attempt to kill it. Hasbro's idiotic mishandling of Beast Wars didn't kill it; the overly mawkish Beast Machines didn't kill it; Energon didn't kill it.... Like my boy Starscream, Transformers cannot die.

Second because Cartoon Network seems to have a pattern: kill a series in the height of its popularity, make an animated movie to promo the bejabbers out of, and then, if that goes well, have a 2.0 series. That's the model they followed with Batman when they took over, Powerpuff Girls, Teen Titans, and with Ben 10. So even if Season 3 is the end of the season, I think they'll do something more with the characters.

Me, I like the series. It's silly and goofy, which is the opposite end of the pendulum from the last few Transformers series. Let's face it: Armada and Energon had a lot more in common with later DBZ (like three things happen over a zillion episodes and characters spend a bit too much episode time either powering up or getting all Nietszche) than they should have.

I love all Transformers stuff, not in spite of their flaws, but because of them. That either makes me a total fan, or a shameless whore.

HK
User avatar
cybercat
Gestalt
Posts: 2022
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:33 pm
Location: lost in cyborg theory

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Psycho Warrior » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Gotta say I'm not surprised, but I'm not happy about it either way. I liked animated, it was actually entertaining and had the least annoying human ever.
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36799
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I hope he's fu**ing with us this time but I do fear that TFA will end as he's been a reliable source till now. :sad:
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13668
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Rodimus2006 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
So many shows are getting canceled anymore it dosent suprise me that they are canceling Animated after this season.

Battle Star Galactica gone after this season but continues as a prequel in Caprica

Stargate Antlantis gone but rumored to have dvd movies of it made like the SG-1 were made but unkown when they will be released.

Then the new series is coming on this Fall called Universe with a whole diffrent crew and a new group of bad guys.

Knight Rider is rumored to be getting the axe also.


Might be the Final Futurama Movie with Into the Wild Green Yonder

The Venture Bros. Season 4 is the series finale set to air sometime this year unkown when.

Final Fantasy 13 has been changed to April 2010, and now Dragon Quest IX may also get pushed back to a later date.



I just hope all this is just mis leading info to scare the fans, But if it is indeed true I hope that the next TF series will be out soon but most likely not for a year or so not unless it has already been in the works.


Also no more TF movies for 2 years after this one released meaning TF 3 will Be June 2011 or some other summer time release date.


So it looks like Transformers is taking a break for awhile with animated ending after this season and now Micheal Bay taking a break from Transformers for a year.

But I dont think he is going to be completly walking away from movies most likely doing other project since he owns Platinum Dunes i think that is the name of his studio the one making Nightmare on Elm Street re-boot and Friday the 13 re-boot movies.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Badass Grimlock » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Motto: "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
Uh-oh....

NOT P**W*!
Image
My Blog!
Also formerly Starscream-dude, Toruk Makto,and Sackjack (but only briefly.)
User avatar
Badass Grimlock
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 805
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:25 pm
Location: Somewhere up in the Evergreen State
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: ???
Skill: 7

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:08 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
TFW2005- Is the 3rd Season of Animated, the final season?

It seems just as the new Animated series was beginning to win over fans, and really hit its stride, bringing in new and interesting characters and plot lines, and having more than a few cliff hangers from Season 2 to try to wrap up for us, we hear this possible rumor. But when S250 is involved it is not really a rumor, but ends up being a fact. We hear not only the end is near for the show, but he also brings us information that the season will feature the death of a major character.

So if you are on the prowl for new animated news, you may want to check out animated's chief designer Derrick Wyatt's blog at 'A Delightful Tedium' to see if he says anything about it, or other topics of interest. To this point, he is expectedly quiet about it.

You can see S250's original post here. Warning for the spoiler of who makes the ultimate sacrifice is also there in the thread.

Share your thoughts on the possible end of yet another era in Transformers history below.
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16137
News Credits: 71
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby Samsonator » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:49 am

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
If they're axing animated, I hope they've got a damned good idea of what they're doing for the next post-movie toyline and series... I'd hate to have to lose faith in the franchise and devote all my collecting time to Gundam models...
Image
Celebrating Ten Years of Samsonator! Journey Through The Decade.
Not much there yet, but check me out on IMDB!
User avatar
Samsonator
Gestalt
Posts: 2789
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:45 pm
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby ACIDSTORM » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:57 am

Perfect time to finish i think. animated will end and ROTF will begin .i reckon it will go on for a while and then hopefully in the near future i think they should release a much darker tf series for a slightly older audience.TFA was TOO kiddy and the characters designs looked a bit ****** after a while.
User avatar
ACIDSTORM
Micromaster
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby omega666 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 am

Good. They need to come up with something better.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
omega666
Gestalt
Posts: 2115
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:55 pm
Watch omega666 on YouTube
Buy from omega666 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Animated Season Three Series Finale Confirmed

Postby decepticonjon » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:47 am

SPOILER:





























Just below:















prowl dies in season 3 saving prime
:-B
Image
Mykltron wrote:Surely it's not THAT hard to train monkeys... Is it? Maybe the monkeys were trained by monkeys who hadn't been trained properly.

G1Blaster wrote:Saying an album is ten times better than St. Anger is like saying you'd rather be hit in the head with a bat instead of kicked in the nuts.
decepticonjon
Gestalt
Posts: 2231
News Credits: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: huntin' for toys bitch!

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014