WolfDawg wrote:Aren't the G1 Dinobot molds from another toyline too? I think it was called Dino-Robo Force or something. I'm not sur about Grimlock's mold, but I know Swoop and Slag weren't originally Hasbro/Takara molds.
They all are Takara molds, WolfDawg, from Diaclone. To keep track of the different sets of figures Diaclone was divided into sub-lines. The following Diaclone sublines where incorporated into Transformers:
- Car Robo
- Dinosaur Robo
- Doublechanger (The Omnibots)
- Jet Robo
- Insecter Robo (the regular Insecticons)
- Construction Robo (Devastator)
- Train Robo (Raiden)
- Attack Robo (Jumpstarters)
- Dashers (Powerdashers)
On a side note, the Dinobots were KO'ed or even bootlegged. The most famous ones are the Prehistory Animals that feature significant remolding.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3