Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Ark Addendum: Webworld (part 5) and a special milestone

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Ark Addendum: Webworld (part 5) and a special milestone

Postby Delicon » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
All week over at his "Disciples of Boltax" blog, Jim Sorenson has been treating everyone to an extensive series of sketches inspired by the G1 Transformers episode entitled "Webworld."

Jim has just posted Part 5, which finishes out the therapy portion of the backgrounds. We have excerpted a small image below for your convenience.

Also of note is a special milestone that Jim is celebrating in regards to his blog. We'll let him tell you in his own words.

Finally, this post is something of a milestone. My very first post was a year ago today. That makes today the one year anniversary of this blog. Looking back, there were exactly 300 posts in the first year (this is #301 for all time), an average of over 300 visitors per day and over 100,000 pageviews. In that time I've published two books, gotten married and seen blog contributors come and go. I like to think that we'll have as much to be proud of next year.

Congratulations, Jim! If you have never visited his blog, now would be a great time to do so. Simply go to boltax.blogspot.com or click here.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
datguy86 wrote:This is the second TFCC toy named after a vibrator, yes?
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 16
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Ark Addendum: Webworld (part 5) and a special milestone

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Amazing artwork and congradulations. :APPLAUSE:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 110
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys