Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!
Moderators: robofreak, Supreme Convoy, Cyber Bishop
- Motto: "Sometimes the smartest thing you have to do............... is to do the dumbest thing"
- Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Clash of the TITANS
Sometimes the smartest thing you have to do ............
is to do the dumbest thing
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:00 am
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 5
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 8
- Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
- Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
the cons. Omega supreme is dwarfed by scorpinok and trypticon. really should be fortress maximus and metroplex vs Trypt and scorps, so its an all city blow out.
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
- Matrix Keeper
- Posts: 9,437
- News Credits: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm
- Location: Location, Location
- Intelligence: ???
- Skill: ???
- Motto: "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."
- Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
Hm. If we're going with the cartoon versions, this would be boring. But the G1 comic versions would be pretty fun. Except there's no metroplex in the comics. (Crying shame.) So...
Metroplex and Trypricon cancel each other out, and Scorponok can take Omega out with firepower, but not before taking heavy damage.
Cons win. Barely.
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 13,966
- News Credits: 13
- Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm
- Location: Camp Refoogee
Return to Fantasy Battles