Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:38 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
HubWorld, the streaming video service for Hasbro/Discovery's The Hub, now features all five parts to the Transformers: Prime pilot, "Darkness Rising":

"Darkness Rising" Part 1

"Darkness Rising" Part 2

"Darkness Rising" Part 3

"Darkness Rising" Part 4

"Darkness Rising" Part 5


You can also view many other preview shorts for Transformers: Prime at Hubworld, as well.
User avatar
Razorclaw0000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6139
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Ashley, PA
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Crap, it won't load for me. Looks like I have too keep watching it on youtube. :-(
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby LiKwid » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
I'm not feeling Prime at all..Just the animated series with the established voice actors of the original. Yaaaawn......
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2079
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby gigazarak » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Motto: "Bear witness!"
LiKwid wrote:I'm not feeling Prime at all..Just the animated series with the established voice actors of the original. Yaaaawn......


Yeah it certainly is missing something. And the flow of the episodes is a bit strange, like it doesn't know what to be. Is it aimed at kids? Older fans? Teenagers? I think it's trying to be too much. I hope it improves, maybe it will over time, or is that just my desperation talking?

Dead Metal wrote:Crap, it won't load for me. Looks like I have too keep watching it on youtube. :-(


Oh and that page doesn't work for me either, it just endlessly loads... not surprised, I'm sure it's America only, sad. Kind of takes the "Inter" away from Internet...

Sorry to keep whining, but is anyone else utterly BORED by supporting statements like this that is on the video pages? ...

It’s the ultimate showdown when the Decepticons, aided by Megatron’s army of Terrorcons, do battle with the Autobots, with the fate of the Earth hanging in the balance.


Notwithstanding that there aren't any Terrorcons mentioned in the episode referred to, the line is just hackneyed trash don't you think? And because I can't view the video, it's all I'm left with, a bad taste in the mouth, thanks for nothing "Hubworld".

And now on to something more fulfilling! Sorry for the rant :( :sad: :P
User avatar
gigazarak
Minibot
Posts: 132
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:59 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby Nemesor » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:49 pm

I don't mind the story, or the voice actors, but the 'there are only 5 Autobots left' thing? Ugh.

Not to mention the all chin and no nose visual style. No amount of good storytelling or awesome fight scenes can convince me to watch a show or buy its toyline if I hate the way everything looks.

If the scope of the show were a little more ambitious, and the characters looked a little (okay, a lot) more like traditional TFs, I'd be all over this thing.

As it is, meh. I'll pass, as I did with Animated.

I envy those who can watch this show without loathing the character designs, I really do.
Nemesor
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby Burn » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Dead Metal wrote:Crap, it won't load for me. Looks like I have too keep watching it on youtube. :-(


Well I did send you the links for a better version for the first episode. You never did bother replying to say you wanted the others.

And yep, not loading for me either. Definitely must be US only. That'll be because of the classification system. Time that thing was given a make over and made international instead of country by country.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37718
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby It Is Him » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:58 pm

After watching these, I only have one thing to say. Ahem...

GIM-MEH MOAR
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3041
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby ImmortalOptimus » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Motto: "Thrones are for Decepticons. Besides, I'd rather transform and roll!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
LiKwid wrote:I'm not feeling Prime at all..Just the animated series with the established voice actors of the original. Yaaaawn......


Really? I thought most TF fans wanted Cullen and Welker back. Guess I was wrong.
Optimus is the Autobot leader now and for all time!
User avatar
ImmortalOptimus
Mini-Con
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Strength: 1
Firepower: 2

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby budmaloney » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Motto: ""Stupid Autobots""
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
I like it. Only went up to Part 3 , HUB wasn't working on mine.
Welker and Cullen back.

I'm surprised to see a character dying so fast, sets the tone, which I like.

The more adult nature of this, but those kids. What's up with Transformers pairing up with useless kids in every single show. It's like they're socially handicapped. The classic kid plugging in his USB computer and fixing things, was stupid. But of course this is a "kids" show so I'll let it pass. Always good to see Transformers on the screen.
We've been through Armada, stupid Carlos.
But I'm willing to bet that the way kids are portrayed in the movie has something to do with marketing. It makes it more appealing for kids to buy the toys or something.
they have people in lab coats
"well we found out that having more annoying characters in story makes you more money"
" Are you sure? because I can't keep throwing good writing out the window, people will get suspicious"
"Positive, it worked great in Armada, those kids were a hit"

They keep changing the character designs on us. Portraying Starscream as frail and obsessive is neat. It's a different take. We gotta move forward right guys? I would love to see a trailer for Optimus, or a bug bumblebee. But power is not in our hands. two posts down some one will say they hate bug bumblebee and like camaro. Where does it end. We know our advice is gr8 for Hasbro, and might even make the series cooler.
But Hasbro never cared about us, or about our advice. We all like to think that some executive is reading the forums, and hope to god they will have Soundwave kick ass. But it never happens. So I say screw them. let them screw it up, the second their product is unpopular they come back begging the fans for support anyways.
So I just enjoy the ride. The color of characters is probably dependent on how much paint they can afford in their factories. Instead of making sideswipe red, make him Silver and that way can use the same spray for Megatron on him.


:CON: We span every corner of this world. We are everywhere :CON:
:CON: Decepticons always reign supreme. :CON:
Decepticons forever!
Think Purple
budmaloney
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:02 pm
Location: Nemesis
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby LiKwid » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
ImmortalOptimus wrote:
LiKwid wrote:I'm not feeling Prime at all..Just the animated series with the established voice actors of the original. Yaaaawn......


Really? I thought most TF fans wanted Cullen and Welker back. Guess I was wrong.


They are the shows only saving grace. What I meant was that they were trying to use the Animated art style with the voice actors we all know and love but it just falls flat. The design is odd as well as the character choice, I mean Bulkhead? his design screams animated all over again. BB's voice being synthizied? beat the movie horse dead why dont ya...
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2079
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
budmaloney wrote:I like it. Only went up to Part 3 , HUB wasn't working on mine.
Welker and Cullen back.

I'm surprised to see a character dying so fast, sets the tone, which I like.

The more adult nature of this, but those kids. What's up with Transformers pairing up with useless kids in every single show. It's like they're socially handicapped. The classic kid plugging in his USB computer and fixing things, was stupid. But of course this is a "kids" show so I'll let it pass. Always good to see Transformers on the screen.
We've been through Armada, stupid Carlos.
But I'm willing to bet that the way kids are portrayed in the movie has something to do with marketing. It makes it more appealing for kids to buy the toys or something.
they have people in lab coats
"well we found out that having more annoying characters in story makes you more money"
" Are you sure? because I can't keep throwing good writing out the window, people will get suspicious"
"Positive, it worked great in Armada, those kids were a hit"

They keep changing the character designs on us. Portraying Starscream as frail and obsessive is neat. It's a different take. We gotta move forward right guys? I would love to see a trailer for Optimus, or a bug bumblebee. But power is not in our hands. two posts down some one will say they hate bug bumblebee and like camaro. Where does it end. We know our advice is gr8 for Hasbro, and might even make the series cooler.
But Hasbro never cared about us, or about our advice. We all like to think that some executive is reading the forums, and hope to god they will have Soundwave kick ass. But it never happens. So I say screw them. let them screw it up, the second their product is unpopular they come back begging the fans for support anyways.
So I just enjoy the ride. The color of characters is probably dependent on how much paint they can afford in their factories. Instead of making sideswipe red, make him Silver and that way can use the same spray for Megatron on him.


:CON: We span every corner of this world. We are everywhere :CON:
:CON: Decepticons always reign supreme. :CON:



:CON:

I don't have a problem with Hasbro changing stuff around as long as its cool, but it doesn't need to always try really hard, bumblebee being a bug is fine, its bumblebee, not sunstreaker. I tottaly agree about some things being off in this show, though. The design is kinda wierd and...boring.. writing so far is sorta boring (only watched the first episode so far, just downloaded the rest). Its wierd how Beast wars is way more interesting to me, and i've always disliked biologically integrated TFs opposed to straight up metal cybertronians. But yea, still glad to see TFs being on screen with new material.

:CON:
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2244
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby atomic1fire » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:22 pm

They have kids because it's a kid show.
GIJOE doesn't have kids, because it's a show about soldiers.
Beast wars got a free pass because it was set a million years ago or whatever,
Transformers can't realisticly land on earth, unnoticed, and fight the decepticons without anyone noticing.
If people noticed the giant fighting robots, we would probably fear them because they are destroying things.
Kids would think it was cool, which is why they always have kids.
Kids are stupid enough to sit and watch on the sidelines while giant robots fight,
Grownups would either run, shoot back, or call the police
atomic1fire
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:50 pm

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
atomic1fire wrote:They have kids because it's a kid show.
GIJOE doesn't have kids, because it's a show about soldiers.
Beast wars got a free pass because it was set a million years ago or whatever,
Transformers can't realisticly land on earth, unnoticed, and fight the decepticons without anyone noticing.
If people noticed the giant fighting robots, we would probably fear them because they are destroying things.
Kids would think it was cool, which is why they always have kids.
Kids are stupid enough to sit and watch on the sidelines while giant robots fight,
Grownups would either run, shoot back, or call the police


Except for the smart enough men and women who'd study them from afar, track them, and do all sorts of things like attempt to capture them, make a deal with them, etc. Kids might be stupid enough to stand around watching the brawl, but eventually the robot will either kill the kid, or move away from them fast enough that the kid wouldn't know when hes ever gonna see somthing so crazy ever again.
But yes, it is a kids show, so yea I can see why the kids are in it. No point gettin mad about it I guess, although I think they are taking the low route; theres a lot of kids who would love to see things portrayed more realistically, like a few humans that are buddies with the TFs in exchange for support like intel, or basically teaching the TFs more about Earth to give them a better chance against the Decepticons. Give these humans some interesting traits and hell, I think kids would love it so much more coz the adults can actually bring in some cool elements, like firing a gun while the TF drives around harsh terrain, etc. In any case, the Autobots would be wise to learn from the locals, and kids don't have access to everything, so pretty useless. That kid being a computer genuis is so cliche, bleh.
:CON:
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2244
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby griftimus prime » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
terrible awful show. if it was the only transformers show ever. it would still be unwatchable
User avatar
griftimus prime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Wow... i actually just got tottaly turned around on this.... I actually like it after watching the last few parts... I hope this show goes on for a long time.
:CON:
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2244
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby T-Macksimus » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:12 pm

I'm glad the Hub finally put the episodes online. My kids have had it on DVR since the episodes aired but I haven't had a chance to watch them when I've been at my kids' home.
I must say that I quite thoroughly enjoyed the whole mini-series. The only thing that I was disappointed in was the reaction from the fan community. Not only in this thread but in every discussion about the episodes since they first aired I have been disgusted by the way that folks have very snobbishly and narrow-mindedly torn this show apart. It's a cartoon, plain and simple. It was not intended for an adult or even teen target audience. So, as far as I'm concerned, those who are past the age range of 6 to 12 can keep their negativity to themselves in regards to the content of the show. All they are doing is serving to cast a negative light on the Transformers fan-base as a whole and, in general completely missing the very spirit in which the shows, the toys, the comics, everything about Transformers as a whole, is presented. Even though I was originally resistant to TFA when it first came out, I gave it a chance and I never tore into it the way some of the community here has. Some people have clearly forgotten how to approach things with the wonder and excitement that kids do and I feel sorry for those poor individuals.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2198
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby Burn » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:01 am

So basically unless you have something nice to say then you shouldn't say anything?

Yeah ... not going to happen. People are allowed to express their opinion. Every fandom is cast in a bad light in someone's eye anyway.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37718
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:09 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Hehe yea dude, its not a bad thing to voice it anyway, coz maybe someone will actually see theres an audience for these certain people, and make somthing catering to them... you can't say that was bad for the fandom (although just saying you hate it is pretty much a waste of posting coz its not saying why you didn't like it).
I felt the same about animated, but I took the good and left the bad... the bad being the stupid human villains... pretty kiddish haha, but whatever, other good stuff in there to be had. So maybe the lesson here is to stop caring about what others think completely. If there are more people like that in the TF fandom, then we've succeeded at not being tools, another good thing for the TF fandom.
:CON:
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2244
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby gigazarak » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:27 am

Motto: "Bear witness!"
Burn wrote:So basically unless you have something nice to say then you shouldn't say anything?

Yeah ... not going to happen. People are allowed to express their opinion. Every fandom is cast in a bad light in someone's eye anyway.


Just like children being seen and not heard?, not happening either.

I think it just comes down to how you express your opinion, what did my Year 12 art teacher tell me? "If you don't like a particular piece of art, don't just say you don't like it, describe why you don't appreciate it" <-- or something like that, pretty sage advice if you ask me, that way, your actually informing others as to what parts of the art/media you don't find enjoyable, and for particular reason/s.

TF:A in my mind was good, had some challenging qualities that's for sure, but on the whole, I liked it, it serviced this fan pretty well. This new series is starting out a bit rocky and uneven, but lets just wait until it finds it's feet, hopefully it will rock, it's certainly got some elements worth appreciating, the production group working on it just have the draw all that together into something awesome! It's certainly possible, it's early days if you ask me.
User avatar
gigazarak
Minibot
Posts: 132
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:59 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:03 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Burn wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Crap, it won't load for me. Looks like I have too keep watching it on youtube. :-(


Well I did send you the links for a better version for the first episode. You never did bother replying to say you wanted the others.


You did? Sorry must of missed that, I'll go and check my e-mails :D
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby Burn » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:13 am

gigazarak wrote:I think it just comes down to how you express your opinion, what did my Year 12 art teacher tell me? "If you don't like a particular piece of art, don't just say you don't like it, describe why you don't appreciate it" <-- or something like that, pretty sage advice if you ask me, that way, your actually informing others as to what parts of the art/media you don't find enjoyable, and for particular reason/s.


Not only that, you will also be more respected because you've clearly made an effort. Plus someone else may read what you've posted and go "oh hey, I never thought of it that way!".

Works both ways too. I know I get tired of the same old "I like it!" or "Oh yes, i'll have that for my collection" posts.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37718
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby Blackstreak » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:05 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Dead Metal wrote:Crap, it won't load for me. Looks like I have too keep watching it on youtube. :-(


Why don't you just go to the website and follow the links to the actual videos? If I can do that (and I'm a stupid human) you can too.
Image

# of Transformers in collection: 241TFs 4 sale
1985 Action Cards for sale
WTB/T for...
Blackstreak
Gestalt
Posts: 2041
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: West Chester, OH
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:13 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Blackstreak wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Crap, it won't load for me. Looks like I have too keep watching it on youtube. :-(


Why don't you just go to the website and follow the links to the actual videos? If I can do that (and I'm a stupid human) you can too.

Because I live in Europe and this is a US only deal:
http://www.hubworld.com/help-and-faqs
the reason you can do it is because you live in the US and therefore have permission to watch them.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Main episode discussion for this series is carried in the Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread. Just sayin'. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14831
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime "Darkness Rising" Available At Hubworld

Postby ImmortalOptimus » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:23 am

Motto: "Thrones are for Decepticons. Besides, I'd rather transform and roll!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I just don't understand all the criticism of Prime. It's dark, edgy and adult, Cullen and Welker are reprising their roles as Prime and Megs. Isn't this what adult TF fans have been wanting for a while?
Optimus is the Autobot leader now and for all time!
User avatar
ImmortalOptimus
Mini-Con
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Strength: 1
Firepower: 2

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014