Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
Need help identifying some Transformers I found at a flea market.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:30 pm
- Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
- Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.
- Posts: 2844
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm
- Firepower: 10+
- Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Beware of the gold-blue plastic under his "armpit" - they tend to break easily, if forced.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS!
"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead
Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 5246
- News Credits: 7
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:31 am
- Strength: Infinity
- Intelligence: Infinity
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 8
- Rank: 6
- Courage: 9
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 7
- Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
- Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
is a great online source for identifying unknown transformers.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.
Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
- News Staff
- Posts: 3917
- News Credits: 23
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
- Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Registered users: albnok, Allenspurs, Arlekkin, Autobot032, Bing [Bot], budmaloney, chuckdawg1999, cloneemperor, Exabot [Bot], Galvamegs, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jimlock, MSNbot Media, Munkky, predaking40, Shuttershock, SillySpringer, Spanbauer, Stuartmaximus, Sustain, SW's SilverHammer, vintron, Yahoo [Bot]