Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Transformers fans without the Hub channel now have a chance to watch Transformers Prime. The show will join the Vortexx block on The CW starting December 8 according to the Vortexx website. There is no time slot listed as of yet so check your local listings.

Image
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4128
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
They're probably going to censor the hell out of it. :roll:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5801
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Postby Slashercon » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
PrymeStriker wrote:They're probably going to censor the hell out of it. :roll:


Ugh, should've seen what they did with Justice League Unlimited. Laser beams instead of bullets.
User avatar
Slashercon
Vehicon
Posts: 392
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 pm
Location: Creighton, Pennsylvania
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Postby Slashercon » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I remember there was a time when the Vortex was Kids Wb. (Ahh good times. Oh and the WWE Slam show is utter garbage. Stick to Raw. >:oP ) I am happy that Transformers Prime is branching out to "basic" TV. Just hope it doesn't suffer from the same stupid decision that was made when TF Cybertron came to Kids WB. :BANG_HEAD:
User avatar
Slashercon
Vehicon
Posts: 392
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 pm
Location: Creighton, Pennsylvania
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:17 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Slashercon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:They're probably going to censor the hell out of it. :roll:


Ugh, should've seen what they did with Justice League Unlimited. Laser beams instead of bullets.
Don't forget their version of DBZ Kai. :BANG_HEAD:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26300
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Postby XDMan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Well, they took Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, Justice League Unlimited and Iron Man, Armored Adventures, and now Prime?

Possibly great for those that don't have the Hub. Maybe they would respect the characters more than Hasbro! :lol:
Sabrblade wrote:
Slashercon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:They're probably going to censor the hell out of it. :roll:


Ugh, should've seen what they did with Justice League Unlimited. Laser beams instead of bullets.
Don't forget their version of DBZ Kai. :BANG_HEAD:
And Pokemon! They cut out the scene of James in a bikini when he was wearing a suit with inflatable breasts, and even inflating them twice their size. Plus he was touching them at one part when he was insulting Misty. And another episode depicted a man pointing his gun at Ash. And another, where Meowth has a Hitler moustache, pointing his gun at a man. Finally, another example, which was no longer common, shows large lights that blinded Japanese children in one episode, thanks to Porygon!

Looks like Takara Fight! Super Robot Lifeform!/Hasbro's G1 was more violent, but was never blamed on?
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
XDMan wrote:And Pokemon! They cut out the scene of James in a bikini when he was wearing a suit with inflatable breasts, and even inflating them twice their size. Plus he was touching them at one part when he was insulting Misty. And another episode depicted a man pointing his gun at Ash. And another, where Meowth has a Hitler moustache, pointing his gun at a man. Finally, another example, which was no longer common, shows large lights that blinded Japanese children in one episode, thanks to Porygon!
Image

4Kids has NOTHING to do with Vortexx. Pokemon has NEVER aired on Vortexx. Completely off topic, man.

XDMan wrote:Looks like Takara Fight! Super Robot Lifeform!/Hasbro's G1 was more violent, but was never blamed on?
What? :???: :???: :???:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26300
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Postby Slashercon » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
XDMan wrote:And Pokemon! They cut out the scene of James in a bikini when he was wearing a suit with inflatable breasts, and even inflating them twice their size. Plus he was touching them at one part when he was insulting Misty. And another episode depicted a man pointing his gun at Ash. And another, where Meowth has a Hitler moustache, pointing his gun at a man. Finally, another example, which was no longer common, shows large lights that blinded Japanese children in one episode, thanks to Porygon!
Image

4Kids has NOTHING to do with Vortexx. Pokemon has NEVER aired on Vortexx. Completely off topic, man.

XDMan wrote:Looks like Takara Fight! Super Robot Lifeform!/Hasbro's G1 was more violent, but was never blamed on?
What? :???: :???: :???:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't see how comments like these are even possible.
User avatar
Slashercon
Vehicon
Posts: 392
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 pm
Location: Creighton, Pennsylvania
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Universe Blaster Eject Steeljaw Ramhorn SDCC 2010 MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 14 minutes 39 seconds
transformers classics ultra magnus & skywarp sealed in box - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 8 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 SCAVENGER complete IGA Plasticos (mexico) devastator - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 31 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers SHOCKWAVE Original Art Sketch Signed on Canvas Botcon 2014 G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 33 minutes 54 seconds
LOT OF THREE TRANSFORMERS COLLECTOR COINS SIDESWIPE SKYWARP MASTERPIECE - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 20 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Universe Perceptor TRU 25th Anniversary MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 51 minutes 15 seconds
LIMITED EDITION TRANSFORMERS TFCC CLUB TARANTULAS DECEPTICON ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 24 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 2014 Autobot Jetfire Leader Class NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 10 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test