Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Postby El Duque » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The Cybergundam blog has shared scans from the March issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine which reveal GT Safety Prime, a repaint of Legends Prowl. No word on availability, but likely an exclusive of some sort. The scans also feature art for the upcoming Super GT GTR Megatron. Like the previously revealed Super GT figures he will be a retool/repaint of the Alternity Convoy mold with a race inspired weapon and Race Queen mini figure. Images mirrored below.

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9878
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Postby Doubledealer93 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
i want the girls. any one want to sell them if they get the transformers?
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
i have a blog now! http://dealingofthings.wordpress.com/
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3791
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: Ravenna OH
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Postby craggy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 pm

it'd be cool if someone, somewhere in T/T realised that 1 figure does not make a line no matter how many terrible colour schemes you put on it
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Ramjet, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party Motobot Arcee, iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4645
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Postby KNM2012 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 pm

craggy wrote:it'd be cool if someone, somewhere in T/T realised that 1 figure does not make a line no matter how many terrible colour schemes you put on it


craggy, seeing how this is being made by TOMY, in collaboration with Super GT Racing, and appears to be sold through Toy Hobby (which is owned by TOMY)... They are not treating it as a mass-market release. They are treating it as a carefully selected character-to-team (hence the color schemes) series, with approval from those involved before selling them to Japanese Super GT Racing fans (as well as completists, GT-R fans, etc.). So in that respect, I think it is clear that they know what they are doing when it comes to handling this in the Japanese market. ;)

Besides, being stingy with this line might be a good thing. Because it might mean that we may hear more about the Encore line getting some 2013 goodies, instead of how many Primes they can fit within this series. :lol:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Postby Deathsanras » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:55 am

Hands up if you're here because you thought the news thumbnail might have been concept art of MP Prowl?
Deathsanras
Minibot
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 am

Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Postby rpetras » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Deathsanras wrote:Hands up if you're here because you thought the news thumbnail might have been concept art of MP Prowl?


Close ... I was hoping for Super GT Prowl.

The Super GT mold would make an excellent Smokescreen, and the earlier mold would work perfectly for Prowl and Bluestreak.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
User avatar
rpetras
City Commander
Posts: 3091
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:28 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Deathsanras wrote:Hands up if you're here because you thought the news thumbnail might have been concept art of MP Prowl?


*raises hand* Guilty as charged! :lol: But even then - Safety Prime? Ummm... Yeah. :lol:

But honestly, what is weird to me is how BBTS is the only online store that has MP Prowl for preorder. :???:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Postby Sinnertwin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:Hands up if you're here because you thought the news thumbnail might have been concept art of MP Prowl?


*raises hand* Guilty as charged! :lol: But even then - Safety Prime? Ummm... Yeah. :lol:

But honestly, what is weird to me is how BBTS is the only online store that has MP Prowl for preorder. :???:


Long time no read , Kuma-nin! :)
I haven't checked the other sites yet, but if what you say is indeed true, yes, that is odd indeed
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Postby KNM2012 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 am

Sinnertwin wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:Hands up if you're here because you thought the news thumbnail might have been concept art of MP Prowl?


*raises hand* Guilty as charged! :lol: But even then - Safety Prime? Ummm... Yeah. :lol:

But honestly, what is weird to me is how BBTS is the only online store that has MP Prowl for preorder. :???:


Long time no read , Kuma-nin! :)
I haven't checked the other sites yet, but if what you say is indeed true, yes, that is odd indeed


Yo, Sinnertwin! :D

Yeah, the update on me is that after the 2012 events and misunderstandings, I rooted myself back into the blogs. Still going to do that because they remind me what it means to be a fan. :D But also remind me that I need to put some focus in my collection. :lol:

So yeah... If you ever want to chat, PM me anytime. :D

Besides that, so far I only recently found that Kapow! Toys also have these up for pre-order. Makes me wonder if we are going to see another Six Shot and find out that Prowl is actually "Safety Prime" and Smokescreen is going to be another GT figure... Or we are getting a change of direction when it comes to the Masterpiece line. :-?
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014