Artist Ken Christiansen to Appear at Wizard World Portland Comic Con & Emerald City Comic Con

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Artist Ken Christiansen to Appear at Wizard World Portland Comic Con & Emerald City Comic Con

Postby El Duque » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Our friend Ken Christiansen dropped by to let us know he will be appearing this weekend at the Wizard World Portland Comic Con and next weekend at the Emerald City Comic Con. Stop by to say hello and be sure to check out his new Sketchbook Volume III. Click here to visit his blog Bad Flip Productions.

Wizard World Portland, Emerald City Comic Con!!!

I'm making a trip back home to the Pacific Northwest!

This weekend, February 22-24, I'll be appearing at the Wizard World Portland Comic Con, at table 2400.

Next weekend, March 1-3, I'll be at the spectacular Emerald City Comic Con, sharing space with the gracious Adi Granov, who is giving me some room at his table.

I'll be available to do a limited amount of commissions during the shows, and will have lots of prints, sketchbooks, and original artwork for sale. Including the brand new Sketchbook Vol. III!

Hope to see you there!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 90

Re: Artist Ken Christiansen to Appear at Wizard World Portland Comic Con & Emerald City Comic Con

Postby kriksix » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:47 pm

oh wait, we need Adi Granov to do Transformers
kriksix
Micromaster

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cindersaur & Smokescreen Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Figure Set - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 11 minutes 9 seconds
Thrust Target 100% Complete 6 Inch Titanium Transformers - SHARP - box optional - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 1 minute 55 seconds
D0500077 SCRAPPER TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT MINIBOT ALL ORIGINAL G1 MOC RESEAL - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 30 minutes 33 seconds
D0503354 POWERGLIDE TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT MINIBOT ALL ORIGINAL G1 MOC RESEAL - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 45 minutes 16 seconds
D0508337 WARPATH AUTOBOT TRANSFORMERS MINIBOT ORIGINAL G1 MOC RESEAL - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 30 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron ULTRA MAGNUS   PLEASE READ POSTING - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 50 minutes 10 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron AIR RAID   PLEASE READ POSTING - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 56 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers 2008 Movie Nightwatch Optimus Prime Leader Class 100% complete - Time Remaining: 26 days 23 hours 2 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016