Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby El Duque » Fri May 03, 2013 8:17 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
As usual Zap2it has come through with the latest Transformers Prime Beast Hunters episode information. Episode 7 titled "Plus One" will is scheduled to air on May 31st, see the brief episode summary below:

While on a mission to gather a Precadon bone relic, Agent Fowler finds himself in a tight squeeze with Jack's mother.


Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9873
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri May 03, 2013 8:24 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Ohoho. William, you devil. /:) ;;) :twisted:

Anyway, Predacon bone relics? Sounds interesting.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5376
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby DeceptiCobra » Fri May 03, 2013 8:48 am

Dinobots please????
DeceptiCobra
Micromaster
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby timcourtois » Fri May 03, 2013 9:17 am

Uh oh... Another relic hunt? Gogdog is going to be PISSED.
timcourtois
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Red 50 » Fri May 03, 2013 9:49 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
It's what some of us have been waiting for ages FINALLY happening.
I mean, what took 'em so long?
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 903
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Noideaforaname » Fri May 03, 2013 1:17 pm

How... suggestively worded.
Krazy 'bout Kreons
Customs // Photos // Art // Parts Database
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2219
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Predacon bone relic? Could it be... the Legendisc? ;)
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri May 03, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16158
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri May 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
DeceptiCobra wrote:Dinobots please????


The Dinobots are still on Cybertron, bro.

Sabrblade wrote:Predacon bone disc? Could it be... the Legendisc? ;)


Whoa, whoa. Who said anything about a disc?
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5376
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Predacon bone relic? Could it be... the Legendisc? ;)


Whoa, whoa. Who said anything about a disc?
Well, it could be an intervertebral disc. It's just my speculation. ;)
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri May 03, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16158
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Henry921 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Red 50 wrote:It's what some of us have been waiting for ages FINALLY happening.
I mean, what took 'em so long?


I dunno, the affection seemed kinda one-sided for a while there. But, hey, if it pleases the shippers...
User avatar
Henry921
Headmaster
Posts: 1101
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri May 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
WTF is a bone relic? I'm really curious as to what its gonna look like on the show.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 598
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
viruscarnage wrote:WTF is a bone relic?
A relic is an artifact, and a bone is a piece of a skeleton. Put'em together and you got a artifact that's a piece of a skeleton. :-B
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16158
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri May 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:WTF is a bone relic?
A relic is an artifact, and a bone is a piece of a skeleton. Put'em together and you got a artifact that's a piece of a skeleton. :-B


Ok let me re-phrase it "WTF is a bone relic doing on earth :P"
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 598
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:WTF is a bone relic?
A relic is an artifact, and a bone is a piece of a skeleton. Put'em together and you got a artifact that's a piece of a skeleton. :-B


Ok let me re-phrase it "WTF is a bone relic doing on earth :P"
We spent a good amount of season 2 watching them hunt several random doohickeys scattered all over Earth, on top of other random Cybertronian stuff (energon, Dark Energon, the data cylinder, the Immobilizer, the Harbinger, Smokescreen's escape pod, etc.) and just one more has you befuddled? :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16158
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri May 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:WTF is a bone relic?
A relic is an artifact, and a bone is a piece of a skeleton. Put'em together and you got a artifact that's a piece of a skeleton. :-B


Ok let me re-phrase it "WTF is a bone relic doing on earth :P"
We spent a good amount of season 2 watching them hunt several random doohickeys scattered all over Earth, on top of other random Cybertronian stuff (energon, Dark Energon, the data cylinder, the Immobilizer, the Harbinger, Smokescreen's escape pod, etc.) and just one more has you befuddled? :P


Yes because Ratchet said in Regeneration that there are no more Iacon Entries to decode. So I'm pretty confused on how they will learn of the relic.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 598
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:WTF is a bone relic?
A relic is an artifact, and a bone is a piece of a skeleton. Put'em together and you got a artifact that's a piece of a skeleton. :-B


Ok let me re-phrase it "WTF is a bone relic doing on earth :P"
We spent a good amount of season 2 watching them hunt several random doohickeys scattered all over Earth, on top of other random Cybertronian stuff (energon, Dark Energon, the data cylinder, the Immobilizer, the Harbinger, Smokescreen's escape pod, etc.) and just one more has you befuddled? :P


Yes because Ratchet said in Regeneration that there are no more Iacon Entries to decode. So I'm pretty confused on how they will learn of the relic.
Probably the same as they learned of all the other non-Iacon Database stuff from Cybertron that wound up on Earth: They'll find out about it being there, then someone will give exposition on how it got there. :P

Really, we should be used to random Cybertronian junk ending up on Earth. The planet's practically Cybertron's landfill. 8-}
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16158
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri May 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:They'll find out about it being there, then someone will give exposition on how it got there. :P


It will probably something with Alpha Trion and him talking to Optimus when he was about to join with the all spark since the show loves to connect every new problem with Alpha Trion.

Sabrblade wrote:Really, we should be used to random Cybertronian junk ending up on Earth. The planet's practically Cybertron's landfill. 8-}


Lol ya I wonder when they are gonna open up the Cybertronian souvenir shop?
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 598
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Eagleblaster » Sat May 04, 2013 1:16 am

Intresting. Why is he trying to get the bone. Im thinking maybe the Autobots are planning to find a weakness of Predaking.
But what I really wanna see is what will the Decepticons do to even the odds now that Optimus is huge.
Oh I know, more beast are coming. By the stats on their bios Skystalker and Grimwing are powerful. If they have those two in the show that would be nice. Or how about...
Eagleblaster
Minibot
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:48 am

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat May 04, 2013 11:45 am

Seeing how Hasbro and Takara's takes on the beasts are completely different, and how the only CG we've seen of them are decidedly toyetic, I have an awful feeling none of the other Preds will show up.

Which is a shame since the bios for the Preds have been some of the best that I can remember.
Krazy 'bout Kreons
Customs // Photos // Art // Parts Database
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2219
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Red 50 » Sat May 04, 2013 1:24 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Henry921 wrote:
Red 50 wrote:It's what some of us have been waiting for ages FINALLY happening.
I mean, what took 'em so long?


I dunno, the affection seemed kinda one-sided for a while there. But, hey, if it pleases the shippers...


I actually kinda meant that the writers could have done an episode or few back when they introduced her to the 'bots or after Optimus went missing. Just to see Fowler try would have been interesting, given that he's slightly eccentric. But I guess that with the Orion Pax thing , Op Chimera and the relic-hunt they had a full schedule.
Actually I would have been happy if they'd even hinted that

But instead they had to make her have a crush on Optimus! Seriously, it made me think of KP's! (Even if it was for one episode only.)
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 903
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Archanubis » Mon May 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
One has to wonder how Cybertronian "biology" defines a "bone." ;)

Probably the equivalent of a mechanical strut.
Image
User avatar
Archanubis
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6850
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:05 am
Location: Hylion Prime

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Archanubis wrote:One has to wonder how Cybertronian "biology" defines a "bone." ;)

Probably the equivalent of a mechanical strut.
Well, they are organisms. Autonomous Robotic Organisms. Mechanical skeleton components aren't out of the question. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16158
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Red 50 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Archanubis wrote:One has to wonder how Cybertronian "biology" defines a "bone." ;)

Probably the equivalent of a mechanical strut.
Well, they are organisms. Autonomous Robotic Organisms. Mechanical skeleton components aren't out of the question. ;)


Probably not the best example, but The Fallen in Revenge of The Fallen did have a skull-like head underneath his face. So cybertronians may indeed have an endoskeleton while they mostly rely on exoskeleton.
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 903
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Red 50 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Alas, a double-post.
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 903
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Postby Henry921 » Thu May 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Red 50 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Archanubis wrote:One has to wonder how Cybertronian "biology" defines a "bone." ;)

Probably the equivalent of a mechanical strut.
Well, they are organisms. Autonomous Robotic Organisms. Mechanical skeleton components aren't out of the question. ;)


Probably not the best example, but The Fallen in Revenge of The Fallen did have a skull-like head underneath his face. So cybertronians may indeed have an endoskeleton while they mostly rely on exoskeleton.


Though that raises its own set of questions. That biology may be unique to the Fallen and his progeny, the same way 'female' Transformers are unique to those descended from Solus Prime and shifters are unique to Amalgamous Prime and his descendants.

Unique biological facets are known to exist in specific kinds of Cybertronians. The only common factor appears to be CNA (and sparks, if they follow the Beast Wars model of tangible physical forms).
User avatar
Henry921
Headmaster
Posts: 1101
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014