Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby El Duque » Sun May 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The official Transformers Facebook page has unveiled the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Class Air Vehicon! The figure is scheduled to hit retail this summer, check out the official images mirrored below.

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sun May 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
STEVE RETURNS WITH WINGS!!!!

STEVEWING!!!
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1185
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby That Bot » Sun May 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
"Posted by That Bot"
I write for the site now? I wasn't aware of this. I thought I just submitted an email. :P

Anyway, one the one hand, it seems to be an all new mold, which is awesome. On the other hand, it's not the deluxe, which is totally not radical.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1030
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Hasbro plans to release a Cyberverse version, but not the Deluxe version?

:roll:


It looks decent, but a domestic release of the Deluxe is way overdue. >:oP
Last edited by Mindmaster on Sun May 19, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5613
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby RAcast » Sun May 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
That looks AWESOME. Take my money! :lol:

WingSteve, with his gloriously Shockwave-purple deco, will have grand adventures with CarSteven and MiniSteve! Now if only Hasbro would do the Deluxe, so we could have a full four-man party! :CON:

(P.S. Sir Not-appearing-in-this-adventure is KibbleSteve, since he never showed up around me. :-( )
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE » Sun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
While nice...serious just want a deluxe size version...and preferably a deluxe size I don't have to order at too great expense or have to practically sell me soul to find at seconadary retailers.
Image
User avatar
NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE
City Commander
Posts: 3838
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:49 pm
Location: Edison, NJ
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Henry921 » Sun May 19, 2013 6:59 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
And I was THIS close to being done with the Cyberverse line.

Guess I'll add "as many flying Steves as possible" to the checklist along with the Abominus gift set.
User avatar
Henry921
Headmaster
Posts: 1128
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun May 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Motto: "Keep calm and form Voltron"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
That Bot wrote:"Posted by That Bot"
I write for the site now? I wasn't aware of this. I thought I just submitted an email. :P


Me thinks Mr. Duque meant to give you news credit.
william-james88 wrote:I am just glad the conversation has changed from just being about the butt flap
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3462
News Credits: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Henry921 wrote:And I was THIS close to being done with the Cyberverse line.

Guess I'll add "as many flying Steves as possible" to the checklist along with the Abominus gift set.


Image

I'm sorry, I had to do it. :lol:
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5613
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby griftimus prime » Sun May 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
we get the lame cyberverse but not the deluxe? wow....
User avatar
griftimus prime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby That Bot » Sun May 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
That Bot wrote:"Posted by That Bot"
I write for the site now? I wasn't aware of this. I thought I just submitted an email. :P


Me thinks Mr. Duque meant to give you news credit.

I know, I was just pointing out the mistake in a humorous manner. Or trying to.
Mindmaster wrote:Hasbro plans to release a Cyberverse version, but not the Deluxe version?

:roll:


It looks decent, but a domestic release of the Deluxe is way overdue. >:oP

Hasbro can't do Deluxe Jet Vehicon without pulling all that extra plastic for the wings from some other deluxe figure, which would probably make it Scout-sized. They most likely have not engineered or prepared such a figure to fill out the Prime line, so short of a run of all-Jet Vehicons which would most stores probably wouldn't buy and which might break shipping weight limitations, the best we can hope for is that they get used as some convention exclusive or something.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1030
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sun May 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Motto: "It's best to want AND have!"
Weapon: Plasma Mine Blaster
I like it!
We're all just products of our programming... And there always seem to be a few glitches.
Nemesis Primal
Gestalt
Posts: 2303
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Nemesis Primal on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Rank: N/A
Courage: 3
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Doubledealer93 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
great, now where is the deluxe one?
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
i have a blog now! http://dealingofthings.wordpress.com/
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3807
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: Ravenna OH
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Doubledealer93 wrote:great, now where is the deluxe one?


With "Demolition" Rumble. :lol:
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5613
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby VirusCarnage » Sun May 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
This looks nice, may need to buy like 20 of them :)
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 608
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
If this is done in that shinny Cyberverse Shockwave purple this will be all kinds of cool. Maybe see a Vehicon General repaint down the line?
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3400
News Credits: 38
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun May 19, 2013 8:38 pm

I know we don't discuss this here anymore, but with all the grousing about Hasbro never giving us this in a deluxe, it is entirely on topic:

Has some 3rd party company made wings that just plug into the weapon holes on the PRID mold?

It wouldn't look all that eloquent with the wheels still being present, but for those of us desiring a proper Steve airforce, it'd be a LOT more pragmatic than importing hordes of Arms Micron vehicons.

And yes, this thing is awesome enough that I'll buy at least four. And if some enterprising KO meister does a 5-up of the mold for under $20, I'll buy even more of that. Because army-building with a few lies is still kidding yourself less than having a swarm of Cyber-Steves attack FE Bulkhead through forced-perspective.

If Hasbro finds a way to make a proper deluxe release work, I'll shut up about this. Maybe they could bulk the box up to Voyager with random Predacon bones or Mech agents; we don't know that the latter are all dead, do we?
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby RAcast » Sun May 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Bumblevivisector wrote:If Hasbro finds a way to make a proper deluxe release work, I'll shut up about this. Maybe they could bulk the box up to Voyager with random Predacon bones or Mech agents; we don't know that the latter are all dead, do we?


Or even pack it with some random Legion class figure, that'd be a great idea.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun May 19, 2013 8:51 pm

RAcast wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:If Hasbro finds a way to make a proper deluxe release work, I'll shut up about this. Maybe they could bulk the box up to Voyager with random Predacon bones or Mech agents; we don't know that the latter are all dead, do we?


Or even pack it with some random Legion class figure, that'd be a great idea.

The trick is to make it something else collectors would also want to troop-build with to prevent any shelfwarming, so...maybe that could be the Vehicon-general repaint of this toy! Yeah, I could realistically see that as a Target exclusive down the road.
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby That Bot » Sun May 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Bumblevivisector wrote:If Hasbro finds a way to make a proper deluxe release work, I'll shut up about this. Maybe they could bulk the box up to Voyager with random Predacon bones or Mech agents; we don't know that the latter are all dead, do we?

Yeah, that or a two-pack with some deserving figure. They could even give us the Tank or Helicopter Vehicons from the Prime game if they were adventurous enough to make that mold.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1030
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Bounti76 » Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Okay...so call me dense, but I don't get the whole Steve/Vehicon thing....can someone explain? :oops:
Bounti76
Vehicon
Posts: 377
News Credits: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun May 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Motto: "Keep calm and form Voltron"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Mindmaster wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:great, now where is the deluxe one?


With "Demolition" Rumble. :lol:


They are all hanging out in a bar with Breakdown, Unicron, Animated Blackout and Hydrodive Bumblebee.
william-james88 wrote:I am just glad the conversation has changed from just being about the butt flap
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3462
News Credits: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby RAcast » Sun May 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Bounti76 wrote:Okay...so call me dense, but I don't get the whole Steve/Vehicon thing....can someone explain? :oops:

Steve is a generic name frequently afforded to nameless minions by fans. Not sure where it started, but it's a pretty common thing to do. :lol:

Other examples: In Chuggaaconroy's LP of Pikmin, he refers to a red pikmin as "Steve."

It personifies a character that otherwise has no character or development to speak of, but is obviously a sentient character.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Bounti76 » Sun May 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
RAcast wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Okay...so call me dense, but I don't get the whole Steve/Vehicon thing....can someone explain? :oops:

Steve is a generic name frequently afforded to nameless minions by fans. Not sure where it started, but it's a pretty common thing to do. :lol:

Other examples: In Chuggaaconroy's LP of Pikmin, he refers to a red pikmin as "Steve."

It personifies a character that otherwise has no character or development to speak of, but is obviously a sentient character.



Ahh, thanks! :lol: That does make it funnier now. Too bad the Vehicons have no personalities to speak of.
Bounti76
Vehicon
Posts: 377
News Credits: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Bounti76 wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Okay...so call me dense, but I don't get the whole Steve/Vehicon thing....can someone explain? :oops:

Steve is a generic name frequently afforded to nameless minions by fans. Not sure where it started, but it's a pretty common thing to do. :lol:

Other examples: In Chuggaaconroy's LP of Pikmin, he refers to a red pikmin as "Steve."

It personifies a character that otherwise has no character or development to speak of, but is obviously a sentient character.



Ahh, thanks! :lol: That does make it funnier now. Too bad the Vehicons have no personalities to speak of.


I want to say the first use of Steve being attributed to the Vehicons came from fellow Seibertron user Godzillabot Primal (God bless his little soul, he will surely be missed), but I'm not quite sure. :???:
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5613
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion