Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans
Sunday, November 25th, 2012 11:37PM CSTCategory: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque Views: 27,914
- Masterpiece Figures - MP-13 Soundwave with Laserbeak and MP-14 Red Alert
- The Capbots - Captimus Prime and Captitron
- Generations - TG-01 Optimus Prime and TG-02 Autobot Jazz
- Arms Micron - AM-27 Ultra Magnus, AM-28 Leo Prime, AM-29 Shockwave
- Retailer Exclusive Dark Guard Opimus Prime
- Super GT - GT-01 Optimus Prime and GT-02 Star Saber
- BeCool Collection (aka Bot Shots)
- Kabaya - Dai Atlas, Road Fire, and Sonic Bomber
- Transformers Prime RC Cars
- Retail Incentive Papercraft Trailer for Arms Master/Weaponizer Optimus Prime
Most Popular Transformers News
Official Bios for Titan Masters and Extended Bios for Wave 1 and Wave 2 Titans Return Toys27,718 views
Most Recent Transformers News
Posted by President-prime on November 26th, 2012 @ 2:40am CST
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 26th, 2012 @ 3:07am CST
President-prime wrote:Man, I was happy with the toy and anime pict of the race queens, until the actual photo of the Optimus race queen showed up. . And the prototype looks so much bigger and better than the almost final product.
Yeah, I'd have preferred a non-articulated figurine with better proportions.
The Calsonic one looks better than the Motul one, though.
Posted by Lord_Onslaught on November 26th, 2012 @ 4:33am CST
Posted by UltraPrimal on November 26th, 2012 @ 7:02pm CST
Also, I love that pic of MP Soundwave next to Blaster. Haha! Only because Soundwave toys have always been shorter than Blaster. And now MP Soundwave is the same highest as his G1 nemesis. It's like MP Soundwave is G1 Soundwave's older brother coming to save him from Blaster who's been picking on him.
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on November 27th, 2012 @ 12:55am CST
Posted by RhA on November 27th, 2012 @ 1:44am CST
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 27th, 2012 @ 10:11am CST
RhA wrote:Excuse me, but what is Dai Altas and his rainbow-pooping armada doing there?
Posted by RhA on November 27th, 2012 @ 12:33pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:RhA wrote:Excuse me, but what is Dai Altas and his rainbow-pooping armada doing there?
Hm. A somewhat odd choice. I hope this leads to bigger things. Enocore-y things.