Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 10:49AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,402

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We've seen Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Cyberverse Legion Twinstrike, an obvious homage to the G1 Terrorcon Sinnertwin, we know a Legion Class Hun-Gurr is on the way, now we can can confirm that homages of all five Terrorcons are headed our way...............and they combine! Courtesy of TFG2 we have our first look at the Target exclusive Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Abominus gift set. Scheduled to release this Fall, the set features Hun-Gurr, Twinstrike (Sinnertwin), Rippersnapper, Windrazor (Cutthroat), and Blight (Blot) who combine to form Abominus! Check out the image mirrored below.

Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons
Credit(s): TFG2, _shaddow_, MaverickPrime
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461018)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 5th, 2013 @ 10:53am CST
"Existing tooling with new character deco"

Hmm, wonder if the individual releases or the giftset will bear the G1 deco. :-?
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461019)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 5th, 2013 @ 10:55am CST
Sabrblade wrote:"Existing tooling with new character deco"

Hmm, wonder if the individual releases or the giftset will bear the G1 deco. :-?


I don't care, I want it! :x
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461022)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:03am CST
HO-LY----!

Okay, the Cyberverse just became more than an afterthought to rising plastic prices.
I did not see this coming.

Under the logo it says, "Existing tooling with..." new character decos? So the whole gestalt team's getting a mass release with different colors, just not as a set? Maybe one deco will be G1 Terrorcons, and another will homage Monstructor or Dinoking!

And here I was thinking Hun-Grrr was going to be a cheap repaint of Sinnertwinstrike. Instead, he's actually a bit closer to Doublecross, but fair enough.

This is so awesome that my usual radar for exclusives-come-clearanced-shelfwarmers is completely thrown off; gotta' buy on sight!

REALLY ironic considering what "Terrorcon" was redefined as meaning from the start of the Prime cartoon. I didn't care about Dark-Energon decos before, but it'll officially be a shame if these guys don't die and come back as zombies, if only in the fiction on their packaging.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461023)
Posted by Mkall on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:04am CST
Deluxe size please!
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461024)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:06am CST
Ok, this is an awesome year for gestalts, 3 or 4 3rd party combiners, Ruination and now Abominus. :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:

Hope they make a Deluxe/Voyager combo for the Terrorcons aswell
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461026)
Posted by Autobot Genocide on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:13am CST
This is pretty cool and just the fact that Abominus is getting some love is amazing, it's just a bit Grimstone looking but at least they all transform , i would like to see some deluxe combining that would be interesting.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461027)
Posted by Super Megatron on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:17am CST
Bought on sight!
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461029)
Posted by Bullycon on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:31am CST
Mkall wrote:Deluxe size please!

Ditto. And please let them combine with Bruticus figures, Scramble City-style.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461030)
Posted by Janus Prime on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:32am CST
Oh dude! I soooo want them! :KREMZEEK: And they don´t seem that far from a G1 deco to me, wasn´t Hun-Grr white and pink (or a pinkish purple)? this one´s red.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461031)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:33am CST
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461032)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:39am CST
Janus Prime wrote:Oh dude! I soooo want them! :KREMZEEK: And they don´t seem that far from a G1 deco to me, wasn´t Hun-Grr white and pink (or a pinkish purple)? this one´s red.

Yeah, Hun-Grr's deco's the furthest from G1, but the red's not too far off from his original purple.

I think the most interesting one is Blot/Blight: his deco's kind of accurate to how he looked in the 1987 checklist, a lighter blue than the purple and darker hues of his actual toy. Will this toy bring us closer to an understanding of exactly what his alt mode's supposed to be?
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461034)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:43am CST
Looks like PCCs. :p Hah, but kidding aside, this makes me interested to see what else is planned for this year. I still won't be collecting Cyberverse except for very special homages, but we'll see.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461035)
Posted by Cybershark on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:48am CST
You know I really want to be Happy about this, I really do. But its once again a total Hasbro FAIL to Not deliver what the fans want (Full sized, scale combiners done right like TFC and FP,and MMC are currently doing and I dont want no BS stories of how expensive it would be or theres not enough demand,because that would be WRONG). We see 3rd party companies now totally BLOWING out Has/Tak in all figures now especially this 3rd party Combiner war that has begun brewing. Hasbro COULD make things like the 3rd parties do. Hasbro Could make money as well and offer them at lower prices because of their distribution base,etc. Just look at the Master piece line(that line is basically what I am talking about but they are slow and screw the USA customers by making them Asian only until TRU gets to pick 1 up every year or two). But yet they still put their time into "legion" size garbage? And even the transformation is spindly(hands Im talking about you? lol) and the size/scale is off? Hungrrr should be twice the size or 3 times, but to keep it all "legion" its not. Plus no hands again or feet, just stuff that barely resembles them? the entire thing is out of proportion!! But since insane collectors will be so "hard up" for a Hasbro made Abominus we will ALL buy it!!

I dunno about any of you on this board. Im sure a lot of you are new enough or just love ANYTHING Hasbro puts out,Ive seen it Ive argued it. But they are failing tremendously in the USA with the sparce product and poor quality of toys we do get!! Especially since Hasbro up and stopped putting out product after the DOTM first line( and didnt go through with the rest of the DOTM line and abandoned it as well as these lame FOC Hollow toys we are getting trickled in, etc). Fans, Collectors only have so much money to spend on Transformers OR 3rd party Transformers, and when those 3rd parties cost a small mint to buy and are easily 10 times Better then Hasbro's? Dont you think Hasbro would understand that they are going to LOSE a massive chunk of change in the market this year as well as future years if they do not step it up?? For the first time in 20 years I didnt buy ALL the Transformers!! And I HAD every store bought main line Transformer made from 1984 til 2011. Including Japanese and Euro release!! Screw it, Im not buying crappy toys anymore. You want to make good stuff Im all on board but there are A LOT of people that feel just like I do right now as well.

Just a small Rant since nobody else ever seems to want to be negative about their "precious" Transformers toys, but Hasbro better WAKE UP!! Because a lot of us "old" collectors (Ive been collecting them since the 80's) are fed up and are spending our money on 3rd party Gold this year rather then waiting months and months for some lame overpriced beast Hunters deluxes or legion sized figures!!

And on that note they look decent for legion figures at least. But thats not saying much,lol.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461036)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:53am CST
Cool! Instant Must-Buy!

Question, though: are any of these figures Target exclusives, or are they just Target-exclusive repaints? Will we be able to buy the same figures in other color schemes at other stores?
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461037)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 5th, 2013 @ 11:58am CST
GuyIncognito wrote:Cool! Instant Must-Buy!

Question, though: are any of these figures Target exclusives, or are they just Target-exclusive repaints? Will we be able to buy the same figures in other color schemes at other stores?


My guess would be the figures themselves will be general retail (in fact, Twinstrike should already be out), but there will be a gift set too, with a tweaked deco. We'll know by Fall.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461039)
Posted by Rushie on February 5th, 2013 @ 12:01pm CST
Dear Hasbro,



All is forgiven.

Sincerely, the TF community
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461042)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 5th, 2013 @ 12:14pm CST
Okay, I'm not a big fan of Cyberverse figures...

But I have to get these. They look too badass. :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461050)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 5th, 2013 @ 12:39pm CST
Well I'll want at least two of each figure, in two different color schemes, so I can mix and match. Hell, I might even need three or four of each figure for more options.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461051)
Posted by STngAR on February 5th, 2013 @ 12:45pm CST
Just doesnt make sense how a cyberverse combiner can "LOOK" better than a deluxe combiner. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461052)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 5th, 2013 @ 12:51pm CST
Cybershark wrote:You know I really want to be Happy about this, I really do. But its once again a total Hasbro FAIL to Not deliver what the fans want
Yes, because Hasbro is totally obligated to give the fans exactly what they want each and every time. How dare they not cater strictly to the demands of the collectors instead of their primary demographic of children. >:oP

Cybershark wrote:But yet they still put their time into "legion" size garbage?
Opinion, not fact.

Cybershark wrote:And even the transformation is spindly(hands Im talking about you? lol) and the size/scale is off?
There's a proper scale guide to be followed for imaginary/mythological monsters?

Cybershark wrote:Plus no hands again or feet, just stuff that barely resembles them?
Totally saw this nitpick coming. :roll:

Cybershark wrote:I dunno about any of you on this board. Im sure a lot of you are new enough or just love ANYTHING Hasbro puts out,Ive seen it Ive argued it.
Way to generalize the forum, man.

Cybershark wrote:But they are failing tremendously in the USA with the sparce product and poor quality of toys we do get!! Especially since Hasbro up and stopped putting out product after the DOTM first line( and didnt go through with the rest of the DOTM line and abandoned it
I don't know about your stores, but all mine saw each and every wave of DOTM that was released and STILL haven't gotten rid of them all yet.

Only things that didn't get released by Hasbro in the West were the final four DOTM figures (three Deluxes and a Human Alliance set), which, compared to the sheer amount that did come out and still lingers to this day, is not that large a quantity by comparison.

Cybershark wrote:Fans, Collectors only have so much money to spend on Transformers OR 3rd party Transformers, and when those 3rd parties cost a small mint to buy and are easily 10 times Better then Hasbro's? Dont you think Hasbro would understand that they are going to LOSE a massive chunk of change in the market this year as well as future years if they do not step it up??
Not when the older collectors consist of less than 10% of those who buy Hasbro's product. Take us away and Hasbro still survives. :P

Cybershark wrote:For the first time in 20 years I didnt buy ALL the Transformers!! And I HAD every store bought main line Transformer made from 1984 til 2011. Including Japanese and Euro release!!
Oh, boo hoo! You think everyone else is as rich as you to be able to do that? Really? Some of us can only dream of getting a completed store bought main line, or even half of one. Others would GLADLY be in your position. You were able to buy every single available toy, and even ones from foreign markets, and you expect those of us less fortunate to feel SORRY for you?

Image

Cybershark wrote:Screw it, Im not buying crappy toys anymore. You want to make good stuff Im all on board but there are A LOT of people that feel just like I do right now as well.
Whoopie, more good for us, then.

Cybershark wrote:Just a small Rant since nobody else ever seems to want to be negative about their "precious" Transformers toys,
Prime Deluxe Airachnid. Your argument is invalid. :P

Cybershark wrote:but Hasbro better WAKE UP!! Because a lot of us "old" collectors (Ive been collecting them since the 80's) are fed up and are spending our money on 3rd party Gold this year rather then waiting months and months for some lame overpriced beast Hunters deluxes or legion sized figures!!
Meanwhile, the rest of us middle-class citizens cry ourselves to sleep every night for not being able to afford truckloads of 3rd Party products. 8-|
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461053)
Posted by noctorro on February 5th, 2013 @ 12:54pm CST
Nicezzz!!!

Very good Hasbro!

I'm getting them for sure. The legion class figures are pretty decent, especially the commander figures.

And for the rant guy a page back, Hasbro has a reason to not make a lot of solid combiners. The way 3rd party transformers developers work is totally different then Hasbro/Takara.
So I don't even know why you rant, you can stick all your money in the coming 3rd party figures, and there are a lot coming and expensive as hell.

I do hope Hasbro will go over the top with these legion/commander combiners and make like at least 5 of 'm. Just skip a few figures no one wants and use the slots for moar combiners pls.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461054)
Posted by Axalon_Prime on February 5th, 2013 @ 12:54pm CST
Cybershark wrote:You know I really want to be Happy about this, I really do. But its once again a total Hasbro FAIL to Not deliver what the fans want (Full sized, scale combiners done right like TFC and FP,and MMC are currently doing and I dont want no BS stories of how expensive it would be or theres not enough demand,because that would be WRONG). We see 3rd party companies now totally BLOWING out Has/Tak in all figures now especially this 3rd party Combiner war that has begun brewing. Hasbro COULD make things like the 3rd parties do. Hasbro Could make money as well and offer them at lower prices because of their distribution base,etc. Just look at the Master piece line(that line is basically what I am talking about but they are slow and screw the USA customers by making them Asian only until TRU gets to pick 1 up every year or two). But yet they still put their time into "legion" size garbage? And even the transformation is spindly(hands Im talking about you? lol) and the size/scale is off? Hungrrr should be twice the size or 3 times, but to keep it all "legion" its not. Plus no hands again or feet, just stuff that barely resembles them? the entire thing is out of proportion!! But since insane collectors will be so "hard up" for a Hasbro made Abominus we will ALL buy it!!

I dunno about any of you on this board. Im sure a lot of you are new enough or just love ANYTHING Hasbro puts out,Ive seen it Ive argued it. But they are failing tremendously in the USA with the sparce product and poor quality of toys we do get!! Especially since Hasbro up and stopped putting out product after the DOTM first line( and didnt go through with the rest of the DOTM line and abandoned it as well as these lame FOC Hollow toys we are getting trickled in, etc). Fans, Collectors only have so much money to spend on Transformers OR 3rd party Transformers, and when those 3rd parties cost a small mint to buy and are easily 10 times Better then Hasbro's? Dont you think Hasbro would understand that they are going to LOSE a massive chunk of change in the market this year as well as future years if they do not step it up?? For the first time in 20 years I didnt buy ALL the Transformers!! And I HAD every store bought main line Transformer made from 1984 til 2011. Including Japanese and Euro release!! Screw it, Im not buying crappy toys anymore. You want to make good stuff Im all on board but there are A LOT of people that feel just like I do right now as well.

Just a small Rant since nobody else ever seems to want to be negative about their "precious" Transformers toys, but Hasbro better WAKE UP!! Because a lot of us "old" collectors (Ive been collecting them since the 80's) are fed up and are spending our money on 3rd party Gold this year rather then waiting months and months for some lame overpriced beast Hunters deluxes or legion sized figures!!

And on that note they look decent for legion figures at least. But thats not saying much,lol.


I totally agree.The reason, however, this will never change is because Hasbro doesn't care about us "old" collectors, they care about people like my little brother that will buy anything that has Trasnformers on it. These are the people they care about. They want to put out as much crap as they can, as cheap as they can, to make the most money. Of course, they will still "throw us a bone" every now and then, like a masterpiece to keep us happy, but thats about it. Seriously, out of the 6 or so masterpieces coming out this year, not counting Soundwave, Red Alert, or Sideswipe(they were technically last year) how many do you think we will see? I think Soundwave has been rumored for July, and probably one more at christmas. As far as the third party gold coming out, I think we should just count our blessings that Hasbro isn't shutting these people down legally.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461056)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 5th, 2013 @ 12:59pm CST
Time for Cybershark to find a new hobby.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461057)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 5th, 2013 @ 12:59pm CST
STngAR wrote:Just doesnt make sense how a cyberverse combiner can "LOOK" better than a deluxe combiner. :MAXIMAL:

I attribute it to the fact that the FOC combiner was designed after the game. I know there are exceptions to this rule, but generally I feel that anytime HasTak has to create figures from vehicles other than their own design, they end up sub-par. It happened with the Star Wars Crossovers most notably, as well as the first Movie Optimus.

While the toy designers had to take existing character models and translate them to figures with the Combaticons, these Terrorcons are specifically designed to be toys, not CGI renders.
(Unless they are in the show, here's hoping)
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461059)
Posted by roBROmanceFTW on February 5th, 2013 @ 1:03pm CST
Cybershark wrote:You know...


TL;DR. >:oP

In all seriousness, I'm not throwing my money left and right at voyager-sized toys that cost around $100 or more a piece. Yes, once in a while something might catch my eyes, but I can't justify wasting that much cash on a TOY. :roll: Well, that is, unless it's some super awesome epic assploding buttkicking mindwarping Optimus Prime that Hasbro/Takara has never done before!?!?!?!?! 8-} 8-} 8-} Hmmm...then again, maybe not. >:oP

Cool looking combiner though!
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461060)
Posted by craggy on February 5th, 2013 @ 1:04pm CST
I'd like proper hands and feet, or more pronounced animal claws and hooves even. Main thing missing for me though is Hun-Grrrrrrr's massive awesome gun. (actually, all their guns were pretty cool. G1 Sinnertwin's handgun is one of the sexiest little bits of plastic ever)
Gonna be small, inexpensive and pretty cool though, from the looks of them. They even improved Blot's name. Cutthroat and Sinnertwin were great names, but I can see why they're not using them, if they even can. I like the beast modes and the individual robots. Hun-Gurr is the least impressive, in a reversal of the G1 team's designs (G1 Hun-Grr is one of my favourite G1 toys actually with his aforementioned awesome gun and a big f off shield and loads of articulation for the time)but they all look pretty worth the money.

I hope we get more details on this "new character deco" so I know in advance if I have to arrange for someone in the US to pick these exclusives up for me, or whether the main line retail versions will be the ones I want. Probably it'll be a mix of both. :P
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461062)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 5th, 2013 @ 1:15pm CST
About Hun-Gurr deviating from the G1 norm, he'd look too much like Twinstrike. He does have a G1 look-a-like, G1 Monsterbot Doublecross, without the wings:

Image
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461067)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 5th, 2013 @ 1:30pm CST
finally something good comes from the prime franchise, the gestalt looks like crap but the individual figures are kick ass. As long as its not overpriced this is a must buy.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461068)
Posted by Delta Magnus on February 5th, 2013 @ 1:30pm CST
Now if they make this with deluxes as well, I will be very very happy.

For now, though, I will try and buy 2 more Divebombs and 1 more Cruellock and complete my Energon Abominus.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461069)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 5th, 2013 @ 1:32pm CST
It's cool that they combine. The separate Terrorcon modes are fantastic though. I think I'm getting this. Abominus doesn't get enough love. I'm happy to see these guys.
:BOT:
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461072)
Posted by partholon on February 5th, 2013 @ 1:35pm CST
oh hell yeah !

i dont buy the toys in general anymore as im more of a comics guys now but i was intending to get twinstrike (sinnertwin) as i liked the look of em but now that i know theres to be a combiner homage to abominus ?

im in for the lot.

this'll be the first stuff ive bought since revenge of the fallen.

ok we'd all rather they were deluxes ala the fall of cybertron combaticons but even so this'll still look cool on my desk.

:D
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461074)
Posted by Rated X on February 5th, 2013 @ 1:36pm CST
I might actually buy this. Sucks that its leigons though. Would ne a nice homage to have even if it is TF Prime.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461077)
Posted by RiddlerJ on February 5th, 2013 @ 1:41pm CST
YRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!

Every time I think I'm done, they put out a batch of awesome like this. :sad:

I have to stay of TF sites, that's all. I need to go cold turkey.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461080)
Posted by Anonymous. on February 5th, 2013 @ 1:44pm CST
Lol Cyberverse zzz
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461085)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on February 5th, 2013 @ 2:02pm CST
This thing is bad-ass IMO. I'm definitely getting two, one for me one for my boy.

His will slot very nicely into his Cyberverse Prime collection, and mine will go straight on the shelf next to PCC Grimstone. :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461095)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on February 5th, 2013 @ 2:32pm CST
I was moderately optimistic about some more terrorcons or at least decent beast legions figures but this kind of blows my expectations completely out of the water. The combined mode does look dorky and it's up in the air whether it'll be remotely stable but that legions class terrorcons are even happening at all is ridic enough for me. Beast Hunters is totally justified now as far as I am concerned.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461097)
Posted by Cybershark on February 5th, 2013 @ 2:40pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Cybershark wrote:You know I really want to be Happy about this, I really do. But its once again a total Hasbro FAIL to Not deliver what the fans want
Yes, because Hasbro is totally obligated to give the fans exactly what they want each and every time. How dare they not cater strictly to the demands of the collectors instead of their primary demographic of children. >:oP

Cybershark wrote:But yet they still put their time into "legion" size garbage?
Opinion, not fact.

Cybershark wrote:And even the transformation is spindly(hands Im talking about you? lol) and the size/scale is off?
There's a proper scale guide to be followed for imaginary/mythological monsters?

Cybershark wrote:Plus no hands again or feet, just stuff that barely resembles them?
Totally saw this nitpick coming. :roll:

Cybershark wrote:I dunno about any of you on this board. Im sure a lot of you are new enough or just love ANYTHING Hasbro puts out,Ive seen it Ive argued it.
Way to generalize the forum, man.

Cybershark wrote:But they are failing tremendously in the USA with the sparce product and poor quality of toys we do get!! Especially since Hasbro up and stopped putting out product after the DOTM first line( and didnt go through with the rest of the DOTM line and abandoned it
I don't know about your stores, but all mine saw each and every wave of DOTM that was released and STILL haven't gotten rid of them all yet.

Only things that didn't get released by Hasbro in the West were the final four DOTM figures (three Deluxes and a Human Alliance set), which, compared to the sheer amount that did come out and still lingers to this day, is not that large a quantity by comparison.

Cybershark wrote:Fans, Collectors only have so much money to spend on Transformers OR 3rd party Transformers, and when those 3rd parties cost a small mint to buy and are easily 10 times Better then Hasbro's? Dont you think Hasbro would understand that they are going to LOSE a massive chunk of change in the market this year as well as future years if they do not step it up??
Not when the older collectors consist of less than 10% of those who buy Hasbro's product. Take us away and Hasbro still survives. :P

Cybershark wrote:For the first time in 20 years I didnt buy ALL the Transformers!! And I HAD every store bought main line Transformer made from 1984 til 2011. Including Japanese and Euro release!!
Oh, boo hoo! You think everyone else is as rich as you to be able to do that? Really? Some of us can only dream of getting a completed store bought main line, or even half of one. Others would GLADLY be in your position. You were able to buy every single available toy, and even ones from foreign markets, and you expect those of us less fortunate to feel SORRY for you?

Image

Cybershark wrote:Screw it, Im not buying crappy toys anymore. You want to make good stuff Im all on board but there are A LOT of people that feel just like I do right now as well.
Whoopie, more good for us, then.

Cybershark wrote:Just a small Rant since nobody else ever seems to want to be negative about their "precious" Transformers toys,
Prime Deluxe Airachnid. Your argument is invalid. :P

Cybershark wrote:but Hasbro better WAKE UP!! Because a lot of us "old" collectors (Ive been collecting them since the 80's) are fed up and are spending our money on 3rd party Gold this year rather then waiting months and months for some lame overpriced beast Hunters deluxes or legion sized figures!!
Meanwhile, the rest of us middle-class citizens cry ourselves to sleep every night for not being able to afford truckloads of 3rd Party products. 8-|



YOU are precisely the Prime example of "forum nazi" or just a forum Punk? that kisses Hasbro's ass because you feel special that ANY transformer product is out at all (Prime Airachnia aside, pffftt). You are the same type of person that you were so upset about me speaking of, when you thought I generalized "everyone" on here. It's even funnier that You spouted off first!! So while you have to "go through every inch of my "rant" and TRY to make me look wrong about everything while you make yourself look cool or smart to your "forum buddies". I assure you kid, while your playing in your mommy's basement with your "legion" or "cyberverse" toys that you crave so rabidly I CAN at least have a decent life outside of this realm you live behind your keyboard tough guy persona!! You are neither "cool" nor are you "smart". If you take everything I said to be exactly as written you miss the entire point!!

I'm sorry but Hasbro's line stateside has not being doing so well the last few years. I could go through EVERY "bullet" point you TRIED to cover but I'm not going to play "games" with children on a Transformers forum!! Just like you pointed out that I used "opinion" in my rant I too point out to you that several of your "retorts" were nothing but "opinions" as well!! I also used honesty and facts too. Who cares really? So instead of ADDING to the discussion or trying to advance it along you would rather argue over EVERYTHING 1 guy says because you were just so "offended" by it?? Do you work for Hasbro or something? If not then get OVER yourself!!

And btw I'm not a "rich' guy, like You ASSUMED, I live comfortably and I can chose to buy what I want. You seemed to lump me in a certain "class" after I said what I did about my collecting habits. The ONLY reason I went on to discuss my collecting is because I knew that a "forum nazi" such as your self would be the first to try to debase me or ask me if I even knew anything about Transformers before I spoke so badly of them,etc. There's Always at least 1 of you that has to spout off every time somebody doesn't just "LOVE" the latest toys or isn't happy with how things have been being run at Hasbro. I mean by all means keep paying more and getting Less quality product from Hasbro!!(God forbid anybody speak up and express real concern with a line they love and care about, because if they do the "forum nazis" will come out and try to be assholes instead of listening to what is actually being said) Keep watching them come out with SUPPOSED "Asia exclusives"(With quadruple bloated prices before even being imported)only to be released 6 months or maybe a year later to TRU or BBTS or mass retail after everybody has already paid double, triple because they didnt think they would ever be released stateside!!(First Edition Prime figures, the GDO figures, the new leader sized repainted Movie Brawl being houcked off for nearly $200 by BBTS, Im just giving you a FEW examples of recent practices that Hasbro is going to continue doing if we dont speak up, and Yes, those are aimed squarely at the hard core collectors ONLY!!).

So Sure kid, its all OUR fault for buying them because Hasbro didn't make us buy them for more did they? NO, they didnt I figured I better answer that question since you weren't "bright" enough to figure out that I already know the answers to some of my questions. The POINT is that Those are not "good" practices to keep doing to your fan/customer base!! They will keep pumping it out with only as you say "children" in mind. See that's another part where you have Your numbers very wrong. Transformers is unique as is Star Wars in how many Collectors it has compared to other lines that actually can dictate what they make,and how much they sell,etc. It is not like "Ben 10" and other almost exclusively "children" oriented toy lines. It is NOT a 90% childrens based line!! In fact several years ago they thought that sales on their line to the collector base were as high as 60%!! Now I dont know how accurate that assumption was or not. I dont care, I just know its a helluva lot higher then your average toy brand on the shelf. SO if I get 3rd party or I get Hasbro it doesn't matter as far as you and I go, my point was that the more I spend on 3rd party toys, it usually will equate to LESS being spent on Hasbro product. Just like if younger collectors that only have so much money to spend either because they are in HS or College, etc. chose to put that money towards a MMC combiner bot, well that very well could take up their entire years worth of toy budget!! that IS A BIG DEAL TO HASBRO!!! ITS HUGE!! Didnt you hear about how HASBRO WANTED TO BAN PEOPLE AT THE CON LAST YEAR IF THEY CARRIED 3RD PARTY TOYS, ETC? Sure it didnt work out that way but you know they wanted it to. And NO it doesn't mean simply it's "more hasbro toys for you"(Your wrong again, know it all). It means just another sale Hasbro missed out on. And even if You say I'm part of only 10% of a collectors base(you are wrong mind you)that percentage is NOT buying product PERIOD!! That IS the point!! Did you GET IT yet? Or do I need to get out some crayons and draw this thing out for you?? :lol: Try not acting like a "know it all" and you might not look like such a punk!!
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461098)
Posted by TK415 on February 5th, 2013 @ 2:42pm CST
Hasbro wants to move product, and a $50 gift pack (all Cyberverse) will likely be bought by both collector and kid/parent, whereas a $100 gift pack (all Deluxes) will primarily be bought by collectors.

An easy way to move the most product and to make collectors happy would be for Hasbro to sell the Cyberverse gift pack (with a Cyberverse Hun-grr) and then to sell a Deluxe Hun-grr that could combined with the Cyberverse limb toys. Sort of like an official/optional upgrade. Hasbro makes the same figure in different sizes anyway, so it wouldn’t be that much more effort for them. Easy solution that makes everybody happy.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461101)
Posted by Delta Magnus on February 5th, 2013 @ 2:47pm CST
Cybershark wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cybershark wrote:You know I really want to be Happy about this, I really do. But its once again a total Hasbro FAIL to Not deliver what the fans want
Yes, because Hasbro is totally obligated to give the fans exactly what they want each and every time. How dare they not cater strictly to the demands of the collectors instead of their primary demographic of children. >:oP

Cybershark wrote:But yet they still put their time into "legion" size garbage?
Opinion, not fact.

Cybershark wrote:And even the transformation is spindly(hands Im talking about you? lol) and the size/scale is off?
There's a proper scale guide to be followed for imaginary/mythological monsters?

Cybershark wrote:Plus no hands again or feet, just stuff that barely resembles them?
Totally saw this nitpick coming. :roll:

Cybershark wrote:I dunno about any of you on this board. Im sure a lot of you are new enough or just love ANYTHING Hasbro puts out,Ive seen it Ive argued it.
Way to generalize the forum, man.

Cybershark wrote:But they are failing tremendously in the USA with the sparce product and poor quality of toys we do get!! Especially since Hasbro up and stopped putting out product after the DOTM first line( and didnt go through with the rest of the DOTM line and abandoned it
I don't know about your stores, but all mine saw each and every wave of DOTM that was released and STILL haven't gotten rid of them all yet.

Only things that didn't get released by Hasbro in the West were the final four DOTM figures (three Deluxes and a Human Alliance set), which, compared to the sheer amount that did come out and still lingers to this day, is not that large a quantity by comparison.

Cybershark wrote:Fans, Collectors only have so much money to spend on Transformers OR 3rd party Transformers, and when those 3rd parties cost a small mint to buy and are easily 10 times Better then Hasbro's? Dont you think Hasbro would understand that they are going to LOSE a massive chunk of change in the market this year as well as future years if they do not step it up??
Not when the older collectors consist of less than 10% of those who buy Hasbro's product. Take us away and Hasbro still survives. :P

Cybershark wrote:For the first time in 20 years I didnt buy ALL the Transformers!! And I HAD every store bought main line Transformer made from 1984 til 2011. Including Japanese and Euro release!!
Oh, boo hoo! You think everyone else is as rich as you to be able to do that? Really? Some of us can only dream of getting a completed store bought main line, or even half of one. Others would GLADLY be in your position. You were able to buy every single available toy, and even ones from foreign markets, and you expect those of us less fortunate to feel SORRY for you?

Image

Cybershark wrote:Screw it, Im not buying crappy toys anymore. You want to make good stuff Im all on board but there are A LOT of people that feel just like I do right now as well.
Whoopie, more good for us, then.

Cybershark wrote:Just a small Rant since nobody else ever seems to want to be negative about their "precious" Transformers toys,
Prime Deluxe Airachnid. Your argument is invalid. :P

Cybershark wrote:but Hasbro better WAKE UP!! Because a lot of us "old" collectors (Ive been collecting them since the 80's) are fed up and are spending our money on 3rd party Gold this year rather then waiting months and months for some lame overpriced beast Hunters deluxes or legion sized figures!!
Meanwhile, the rest of us middle-class citizens cry ourselves to sleep every night for not being able to afford truckloads of 3rd Party products. 8-|



YOU are precisely the Prime example of "forum nazi" or just a forum Punk? that kisses Hasbro's ass because you feel special that ANY transformer product is out at all (Prime Airachnia aside, pffftt). You are the same type of person that you were so upset about me speaking of, when you thought I generalized "everyone" on here. It's even funnier that You spouted off first!! So while you have to "go through every inch of my "rant" and TRY to make me look wrong about everything while you make yourself look cool or smart to your "forum buddies". I assure you kid, while your playing in your mommy's basement with your "legion" or "cyberverse" toys that you crave so rabidly I CAN at least have a decent life outside of this realm you live behind your keyboard tough guy persona!! You are neither "cool" nor are you "smart". If you take everything I said to be exactly as written you miss the entire point!!

I'm sorry but Hasbro's line stateside has not being doing so well the last few years. I could go through EVERY "bullet" point you TRIED to cover but I'm not going to play "games" with children on a Transformers forum!! Just like you pointed out that I used "opinion" in my rant I too point out to you that several of your "retorts" were nothing but "opinions" as well!! I also used honesty and facts too. Who cares really? So instead of ADDING to the discussion or trying to advance it along you would rather argue over EVERYTHING 1 guy says because you were just so "offended" by it?? Do you work for Hasbro or something? If not then get OVER yourself!!

And btw I'm not a "rich' guy, like You ASSUMED, I live comfortably and I can chose to buy what I want. You seemed to lump me in a certain "class" after I said what I did about my collecting habits. The ONLY reason I went on to discuss my collecting is because I knew that a "forum nazi" such as your self would be the first to try to debase me or ask me if I even knew anything about Transformers before I spoke so badly of them,etc. There's Always at least 1 of you that has to spout off every time somebody doesn't just "LOVE" the latest toys or isn't happy with how things have been being run at Hasbro. I mean by all means keep paying more and getting Less quality product from Hasbro!!(God forbid anybody speak up and express real concern with a line they love and care about, because if they do the "forum nazis" will come out and try to be assholes instead of listening to what is actually being said) Keep watching them come out with SUPPOSED "Asia exclusives"(With quadruple bloated prices before even being imported)only to be released 6 months or maybe a year later to TRU or BBTS or mass retail after everybody has already paid double, triple because they didnt think they would ever be released stateside!!(First Edition Prime figures, the GDO figures, the new leader sized repainted Movie Brawl being houcked off for nearly $200 by BBTS, Im just giving you a FEW examples of recent practices that Hasbro is going to continue doing if we dont speak up, and Yes, those are aimed squarely at the hard core collectors ONLY!!).

So Sure kid, its all OUR fault for buying them because Hasbro didn't make us buy them for more did they? NO, they didnt I figured I better answer that question since you weren't "bright" enough to figure out that I already know the answers to some of my questions. The POINT is that Those are not "good" practices to keep doing to your fan/customer base!! They will keep pumping it out with only as you say "children" in mind. See that's another part where you have Your numbers very wrong. Transformers is unique as is Star Wars in how many Collectors it has compared to other lines that actually can dictate what they make,and how much they sell,etc. It is not like "Ben 10" and other almost exclusively "children" oriented toy lines. It is NOT a 90% childrens based line!! In fact several years ago they thought that sales on their line to the collector base were as high as 60%!! Now I dont know how accurate that assumption was or not. I dont care, I just know its a helluva lot higher then your average toy brand on the shelf. SO if I get 3rd party or I get Hasbro it doesn't matter as far as you and I go, my point was that the more I spend on 3rd party toys, it usually will equate to LESS being spent on Hasbro product. Just like if younger collectors that only have so much money to spend either because they are in HS or College, etc. chose to put that money towards a MMC combiner bot, well that very well could take up their entire years worth of toy budget!! that IS A BIG DEAL TO HASBRO!!! ITS HUGE!! Didnt you hear about how HASBRO WANTED TO BAN PEOPLE AT THE CON LAST YEAR IF THEY CARRIED 3RD PARTY TOYS, ETC? Sure it didnt work out that way but you know they wanted it to. And NO it doesn't mean simply it's "more hasbro toys for you"(Your wrong again, know it all). It means just another sale Hasbro missed out on. And even if You say I'm part of only 10% of a collectors base(you are wrong mind you)that percentage is NOT buying product PERIOD!! That IS the point!! Did you GET IT yet? Or do I need to get out some crayons and draw this thing out for you?? :lol: Try not acting like a "know it all" and you might not look like such a punk!!


:shock:

...Someone loves their quotation marks. :lol:

Seriously, grow up. These are toys. You are getting angry over toys.

You know, for kids!
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461103)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 5th, 2013 @ 2:51pm CST
Wow, and I thought at most we'd get Sinnertwin and Hun-Grrr repainted out of the same mold. My expectations have been obliterated.

RotF Devastator finally gets a buddy! Hopefully the next Cyberverse Combiner won't take another 4 years.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461104)
Posted by datguy86 on February 5th, 2013 @ 2:54pm CST
This is fantastic! I love the Cyberverse stuff. I just hope distribution is good enough I can get my hands on one of these packs.

As for the long rant posted earlier, one of the reasons for Hasbro's perceived suckiness versus 3rd Party perceived awesomeness is twofold: 3rd Party wares are not restricted by the United States' highly malformed toy laws and they are not typically restricted by Hasbro's budgetary concerns. Hasbro has to put together a line of toys within a certain amount of money using people who typically work a 40 hour week. Most 3rd Party designers are small companies who might have a budget, but it's not set in stone and probably ignored. How many 3rd Party developers are side businesses? I'm willing to bet more than 60%.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461105)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 5th, 2013 @ 2:56pm CST
...then Monstrous, the second GoBot gestalt after Puzzler! That's be a great homage to repaint this guy into, what with Cutthroat's dragon-ish wings coming off the one arm! Never stop working GoBot homages into new TF stuff until Fistina's earning enough from royalties that she can ditch that Bellwood Undertown prostitution ring and resume her rightful place as Crasher, the muscle of the Renegades! (Watch Ben 10: Omniverse, it's true)

And THEN, they could be repainted into Voltron colors to homage that Dragon gestalt that never got released as a toy...

http://toyarchive.com/Voltron/Trendmast ... Shot1.html
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461106)
Posted by Down_Shift on February 5th, 2013 @ 2:57pm CST
These are all invited to the pants party.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461108)
Posted by datguy86 on February 5th, 2013 @ 3:05pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:These are all invited to the pants party.


I once heard that was some party.

Once.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461109)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on February 5th, 2013 @ 3:05pm CST
Blight is really funny to me because it's a chunky robot that turns into a chunky robot with a larger mouth. Is this the transformer equivalent to being typecast?
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461110)
Posted by Cybershark on February 5th, 2013 @ 3:06pm CST
Axalon_Prime wrote:
Cybershark wrote:You know I really want to be Happy about this, I really do. But its once again a total Hasbro FAIL to Not deliver what the fans want (Full sized, scale combiners done right like TFC and FP,and MMC are currently doing and I dont want no BS stories of how expensive it would be or theres not enough demand,because that would be WRONG). We see 3rd party companies now totally BLOWING out Has/Tak in all figures now especially this 3rd party Combiner war that has begun brewing. Hasbro COULD make things like the 3rd parties do. Hasbro Could make money as well and offer them at lower prices because of their distribution base,etc. Just look at the Master piece line(that line is basically what I am talking about but they are slow and screw the USA customers by making them Asian only until TRU gets to pick 1 up every year or two). But yet they still put their time into "legion" size garbage? And even the transformation is spindly(hands Im talking about you? lol) and the size/scale is off? Hungrrr should be twice the size or 3 times, but to keep it all "legion" its not. Plus no hands again or feet, just stuff that barely resembles them? the entire thing is out of proportion!! But since insane collectors will be so "hard up" for a Hasbro made Abominus we will ALL buy it!!

I dunno about any of you on this board. Im sure a lot of you are new enough or just love ANYTHING Hasbro puts out,Ive seen it Ive argued it. But they are failing tremendously in the USA with the sparce product and poor quality of toys we do get!! Especially since Hasbro up and stopped putting out product after the DOTM first line( and didnt go through with the rest of the DOTM line and abandoned it as well as these lame FOC Hollow toys we are getting trickled in, etc). Fans, Collectors only have so much money to spend on Transformers OR 3rd party Transformers, and when those 3rd parties cost a small mint to buy and are easily 10 times Better then Hasbro's? Dont you think Hasbro would understand that they are going to LOSE a massive chunk of change in the market this year as well as future years if they do not step it up?? For the first time in 20 years I didnt buy ALL the Transformers!! And I HAD every store bought main line Transformer made from 1984 til 2011. Including Japanese and Euro release!! Screw it, Im not buying crappy toys anymore. You want to make good stuff Im all on board but there are A LOT of people that feel just like I do right now as well.

Just a small Rant since nobody else ever seems to want to be negative about their "precious" Transformers toys, but Hasbro better WAKE UP!! Because a lot of us "old" collectors (Ive been collecting them since the 80's) are fed up and are spending our money on 3rd party Gold this year rather then waiting months and months for some lame overpriced beast Hunters deluxes or legion sized figures!!

And on that note they look decent for legion figures at least. But thats not saying much,lol.


I totally agree.The reason, however, this will never change is because Hasbro doesn't care about us "old" collectors, they care about people like my little brother that will buy anything that has Trasnformers on it. These are the people they care about. They want to put out as much crap as they can, as cheap as they can, to make the most money. Of course, they will still "throw us a bone" every now and then, like a masterpiece to keep us happy, but thats about it. Seriously, out of the 6 or so masterpieces coming out this year, not counting Soundwave, Red Alert, or Sideswipe(they were technically last year) how many do you think we will see? I think Soundwave has been rumored for July, and probably one more at christmas. As far as the third party gold coming out, I think we should just count our blessings that Hasbro isn't shutting these people down legally.



I agree with your assessment as well. However there has been a "shift" In Hasbro product being drastically reduced stateside since the DOTM line. Sure we could get into the politics and the share holders side of it, short term money verses long term investment etc. But your right Hasbro doesnt care!! But I think after this year or maybe next year they WILL care. I just see it in stores now, Iv'e noticed it since DOTM ended so abruptly compared to the other 2 movie lines, I have with kids, my kids, me, other collectors. They are not putting out enough quality product with a reasonable price range either. When they do throw us a bone, its usually in Japan first and MAYBE going to get a stateside release at an inflated cost as well.(Masterpieces altered) So we either pay the ridiculous price of Japanese MP toys (which I stopped buying altogether) except I was suckered into MP Soundwave, sorry I had to. Got it,was very disappointed, but only in the price and that the cassettes are exactly the same size as the originals and will basically cost us $30 each if we get them from BBTS or other Web stores.

I am just disappointed is all, and not trying to "argue" with forum nazi's all damn day about being EXACT or precise about every thing I type. We all know Hasbro CAN make for instance a combiner the size, scale, likeness of a Hercules AND be able to charge at least HALF what those small 3rd party Comps. charge!! EASILY!! They could put them in the MP line to gouge us some more money or make a new line, hell it doesnt matter. The point is that they CAN do it. Do you remember way back about 15 years ago? When they made a prototype Unicron for the Beast Wars Neo line? They stated that they would NEVER be able to release a Unicron again before that!! Anyway, The toy was awesome back then (or would have been) and had us collectors drooling. However their excuse was it was too large and it wouldnt sell. So they would maybe have to try to sell it directly and charge us between $300-550 each (numbers are close cant remember exactly the quote) and the sad fact was that the toy was not even any larger then the Armada Unicron that they finally released what 5 years later?

So yea, I want them to pay attention to ALL of us collectors just a tad bit more. They ALMOST made a good Bruticus with the FOC toys, but they ended up sucking as well,lol. Sorry, they did.(PCC anyone? lol) My opinion (as well as everybody else I know,lol). I'm Just concerned because if you have been watching out and seeing all these new 3rd parties coming out of the woodwork lately, they are looking good. And even they have started the "competition war!! Because of coming out with the same combiner at the same time,lol. They have lowered their prices on the starting Divebomb's of their line!! And Some 3rd parties are better then others I know. But man I know if I have to cut off body parts to get BOTH Predakings, Menasor and to finish my Uranos combiner I will,lol. And this is Just a rumor but supposedly TFC has a Computron or an Abominus in works for their next 2 combiners!!! How SIC would that be?????
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461115)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 5th, 2013 @ 3:14pm CST
Cybershark wrote:They are not putting out enough quality product with a reasonable price range either.


The prices aren't entirely their fault. It's retail.

I am just disappointed is all, and not trying to "argue" with forum nazi's all damn day about being EXACT or precise about every thing I type.


Forum Nazi's?

So yea, I want them to pay attention to ALL of us collectors just a tad bit more.


That may be what you want, but Hasbro works to sell toys for kids, not adults. I think you might have trouble comprehending that.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461118)
Posted by Cybershark on February 5th, 2013 @ 3:18pm CST
TK415 wrote:Hasbro wants to move product, and a $50 gift pack (all Cyberverse) will likely be bought by both collector and kid/parent, whereas a $100 gift pack (all Deluxes) will primarily be bought by collectors.

An easy way to move the most product and to make collectors happy would be for Hasbro to sell the Cyberverse gift pack (with a Cyberverse Hun-grr) and then to sell a Deluxe Hun-grr that could combined with the Cyberverse limb toys. Sort of like an official/optional upgrade. Hasbro makes the same figure in different sizes anyway, so it wouldn’t be that much more effort for them. Easy solution that makes everybody happy.




Thats actually a good idea. I think it would still end up looking too PCC-ish. Or spoil us and make 4 deluxes and one Ultra sized Hungrrrr right? Pffttttt thats asking too much I know,lol

And for whoever told me to stop collecting just because of a rant, umm No. If You want to buy any of my MISB stuff?? I already sold most of my Japanese MISB items over the last 2 years (sold some to ebays "sonofyada" a very large MISB AFA collector, Now he must be rich,lol). But I still have some left like an Abominus, Metrotitan, and some others.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461122)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on February 5th, 2013 @ 3:25pm CST
Cybershark wrote: I think it would still end up looking too PCC-ish.


Well, when you make a figure that has to be both a humanoid, something else and a limb something has got to give. Either you make it large and complicated, make some mode lacklustre or have it reassemble somehow instead of transform. I suppose that separate hands and feet would have helped a lot but they haven't done those in forever as far as I am aware.

That these particular figures are so small and turn into beasts instead of something nice and blocky like a jeep doesn't make things any better, either.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Target Exclusive Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1461123)
Posted by Henry921 on February 5th, 2013 @ 3:27pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:HO-LY----!




You and I had roughly the same reaction. Hope we see a fully colored model at Toyfair!

And am I the only one who sees Blight/Blot as a major improvement over his G1 self? Even if he is, er, legion sized? I really like the design.

Click here to view an additional 89 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014