Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army

Transformers News: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army

Monday, April 30th, 2012 3:13AM CDT

Categories: 3rd Party News, Sponsor News, Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 31,054

Valued site sponsor Robotkingdom.com has put up pre-orders for the much anticipated and long over due Iron Army Power Core Combiner upgrade set from TFClub.
This set will be sold in sets of two.

TFC Toys Iron Army Set A Tiger-1 (yellow tank) vs P-51 Mustang (grey plane). Pre-order, late May.

USD29.9

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_267

TFC Toys Iron Army Set B T-34 (green tank) VS J-7 Shinden (brown palne). Pre-order, late May.

USD29.9

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_267

Credit(s): robotkingdom
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375078)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 30th, 2012 @ 7:45am CDT
Awesome, and the price is reasonable! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375089)
Posted by Requiem Prime on April 30th, 2012 @ 8:26am CDT
Oh good, I would have been upset if didn't hear anything until Rage of Hercules came out. Not bad in price either.

I can't tell if the hands or feet are extra, but my god Bombshock looks great. I believe he (and his Commandocons) shall be my Ruination.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375092)
Posted by rpetras on April 30th, 2012 @ 8:32am CDT
Yea, I want them.

Price is decent, but I won't be getting multiple sets like I hoped for.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375107)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 30th, 2012 @ 9:26am CDT
Well, I can see now why TFC distorted the last image they released of this set. Even God wouldn't have seen these four pieces coming.... you know, unless there had been over a dozen photos of them from when they were on display at a convention.

Oh, wait. :BANG_HEAD:

Can someone please relieve TFC of they pixelating software. They clearly don't know what it's meant for.

On topic, this set looks pretty good altogether. It's not a priority but I'll order it if I get some money spare (which will probably be never).
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375166)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on April 30th, 2012 @ 11:35am CDT
Going to definetly order these guys. :D
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375180)
Posted by jamiko on April 30th, 2012 @ 12:14pm CDT
WOW! The combined mode looks WAAAAY better than FOC Bruticus. Sad just sad. :sad:
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375200)
Posted by korisifu on April 30th, 2012 @ 12:59pm CDT
Now that we know the quality standards from TFC with Hercules and see how good this upgrade looks; I'm ready for them to take on the stunticons, protectobots, and superion since my son has those PCC
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375217)
Posted by MGrotusque on April 30th, 2012 @ 2:07pm CDT
That is a very reasonable price for that set. I'm impressed. The combiner itself is really good as well. Why does Hasbro have such a terrible time conceptualizing properly proportioned limbs while everybody else and their 3rd party brother can figure it out?

Anywho....Iron Army is a great upgrade set.IMO
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375252)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on April 30th, 2012 @ 4:11pm CDT
Good price, good toys, I'm impressed and will get one of each. :)
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375261)
Posted by Mkall on April 30th, 2012 @ 4:22pm CDT
I'm not feeling the attraction of these guys. i shall be passing
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375336)
Posted by soundwave42 on April 30th, 2012 @ 7:20pm CDT
I like the robot modes of the tanks more than the overall combined mode. I'm not digging the combined tank legs. I'll probably pass unless I can get it on sale.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375339)
Posted by craggy on April 30th, 2012 @ 7:27pm CDT
I think they're pretty cool. The green tank in particular just looks like a badass little TF, without even factoring in his limb-y-ness. Pretty sure I'll get these (don't have the main PCC Bot that's being used in all the pics, but they can go on one of my other ones) and hope that they sell well enough for more to be made. The black Huffer repaint would be an acceptable Motor Master if they knocked up a set of Stunticon arms and legs for him. Or even a set of construction vehicles that could go with either Sledge or Steamhammer.
Re: Robotkingdom.com pre-orders for TFC Iron Army (1375721)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 1st, 2012 @ 6:50pm CDT
I was able to see these in person at BotCon and fiddle around with them in alt mode. They are really nice figures IMO. I can't wait to get them and make Heavytread look like a bad ass.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014