Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

SDCC 2012 Coverage: IDW Panel Gallery

Transformers News: SDCC 2012 Coverage: IDW Panel Gallery

Thursday, July 12th, 2012 3:55PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, People News, Site News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,608

The Seibertron.com SDCC 2012 IDW Panel Gallery is now live! Click here for the full gallery.

Join senior editor John Barber (Transformers: Robots in Disguise), editor Carlos Guzman, and Hasbro's director of global publishing Michael Kelly reveal secrets and upcoming plans for Transformers, G.I. Joe, Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, and more. A new Transformers series will be announced-as well as a new license. Panelists include Larry Hama (G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero), Chris Metzen (Transformers: Autocracy), Flint Dille (Transformers: Autocracy), Livio Ramondelli (Transformers: Autocracy), Andrew Griffith (Transformers: Robots in Disguise), Brendan Cahill (Transformers: Robots in Disguise), Mike Costa (G.I. Joe: Cobra), plus surprise guests! Room 9

Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: IDW Panel Gallery (1399781)
Posted by Heavy B on July 12th, 2012 @ 4:33pm CDT
Leading into season three, Dinobots?

Does that mean what I hope it means?
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: IDW Panel Gallery (1399800)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 12th, 2012 @ 5:05pm CDT
"Grimlock returns to NebuLON"?

Since Regeneration One is a continuation of Marvel continuity, I trust this will be corrected to "Nebulos" by the time these hit the shelves.

Hell even The Rebirth mostly called the planet Nebulos; "Nebulans" were what the inhabitants were called!
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: IDW Panel Gallery (1399802)
Posted by Va'al on July 12th, 2012 @ 5:07pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:Leading into season three, Dinobots?

Does that mean what I hope it means?

Leading into Season 3 of cartoon, couldn't comment on whether or not Dinobots would appear in Prime cartoon

So definitely maybe.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: IDW Panel Gallery (1399857)
Posted by Sodan-1 on July 12th, 2012 @ 6:47pm CDT
I'm not too fussed by the Fall of Cybertron prequel comic or My Little Pony but the rest of it sounds like great material. I'm going to have to spend some serious money and do some serious reading if I want to get caught up on IDW's continuation of Marvel's Generation 1. Which I do.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: IDW Panel Gallery (1399927)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 12th, 2012 @ 9:35pm CDT
Really hoping that A) the FOC digital comic comes to print form at some point, and B) the "Rage of the Dinobots" mini-series gets put in trade form also at some point. :PRAY:
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: IDW Panel Gallery (1400047)
Posted by Va'al on July 13th, 2012 @ 3:31am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Really hoping that A) the FOC digital comic comes to print fomr at some point, and B) the "Rage of the Dinobots" mini-series gets put in trade form also at some point. :PRAY:

Seconded.