Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available

Monday, July 18th, 2011 11:55AM CDT

Category: Podcast
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 53,614

We have a brand new episode of the Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast for you this week! You can download episode #25 by clicking here or you can get it from iTunes.

To open, we interview special guest SEANxLONG, YouTube personality and creative mind behind Big Kids! Big News!, a celebration of all things toy.

Sean then joins your host Counterpunch and regular guests Seibertron, jON3.0, and Razorclaw0000 to discuss toys, toys, toys, and Dark of the Moon.

First, the crew discusses the brand-new forum changes, including our new Toy Review forum and Video forum!

Following that, we do what we do best: talk toys and discuss the immense Seibertron.com Galleries!

Razorclaw defends Voyager Sentinel Prime!

We then debate the merits of Voyager Fireburst Optimus Prime and his fragile axe.

Finally, we, in general, love Leader Ironhide and his knife.

Once done, everyone spends a few minutes teasing Razorclaw for not having the Target DOTM exclusives. (UPDATE: I found them the next day!)

We wrap up the toy talk with some thoughts on the somewhat weak offerings from SDCC as jON3.0 prepares for some expensive cosmetic surgery...

We wrap it all up with some follow up to our movie discussion from the last episode.

But that's not all!

We're featuring yet another Seibertron.com "Listen To Win" Contest. Somewhere in this episode is a keyword. When you hear it, go to the contest page for your chance to win a copy of the Shout!Factory Headmasters boxset!

Contest is only open to registered Seibertron.com members who have not won a Seibertron.com contest within the last 90 days.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261421)
Posted by It Is Him on July 18th, 2011 @ 12:29pm CDT
Chromedome!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261457)
Posted by It Is Him on July 18th, 2011 @ 1:24pm CDT
Everyone needs to have Donkeypunch.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261496)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on July 18th, 2011 @ 2:08pm CDT

Fantastic podcast as always:) still listening to this one, discussing GI Joe crossovers
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261512)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 18th, 2011 @ 2:19pm CDT
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:<-Armada completist. Including all the DVD minicons:) ...and the less fantastic Lucky Draw Bug (Dead End).

If you ever come across any of the later DvD microns, let me know. I'm still missing four of them.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261514)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 18th, 2011 @ 2:21pm CDT

Yeah, but you kind of cheated and got it all at once. :-P

(Which is what I was going to do, but you beat me to it by a few months/few thousand dollars...)
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261517)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on July 18th, 2011 @ 2:26pm CDT
I'm sure I didn't win the contest, but it would be awesome..

Anyway, I love the podcast guys and I'm not minding the longer episodes.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261549)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on July 18th, 2011 @ 3:05pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:

Which ones are you looking for?

Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Yeah, but you kind of cheated and got it all at once. :-P

Face. Cheating is just a tool created by the game:)

Still listening to the podcast:) you two are discussing what Mike wants, ML Galvatron and ML Scourge w/ Sweep! I have those :D #thanksamillionRik!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261555)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 18th, 2011 @ 3:16pm CDT
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:

Which ones are you looking for?

Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Yeah, but you kind of cheated and got it all at once. :-P

Face. Cheating is just a tool created by the game:)

Micron-wise, I need DVD Combusta, Falcia, Twirl, Freeboot, Bilge, Sunburn, Quench, Impulsor, Ito Yokado Crush, Hell Flame Graviton, White Hell Flame Team, and Dragoyell (I hates that guy).

I wouldn't mind an ML Starscream S (Thundercracker), ML Ironhide S, ML Hot Rod S and I'd be pretty done.

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261557)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 18th, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
And, let's face it, we're all missing the pink Corona Spark Plug that was on Aaron Archer's wedding cake. :-/
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261558)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 18th, 2011 @ 3:19pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:CP is missing Quench, Impulsor, Sunburn, and Twirl, as well as the Caliber Team, White Hell Flame Team, and Superlink Windcharger. EDIT: And Dragoyell (he hates that guy).

I could live without the White Hell Flame or Superlink Windcharger teams.

Dragoyell doesn't exist and I would very much like to have the others. The Linkage story is one of my favorite pieces of TF fiction.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261559)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 18th, 2011 @ 3:21pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:

I could live without the White Hell Flame or Superlink Windcharger teams.

You will change your mind when you see my Windcharger.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261562)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 18th, 2011 @ 3:23pm CDT
Damn! I forgot about MB0 :-/ CP is still ahead of me then. 21 loose Microns to go for me isn't too bad.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261565)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 18th, 2011 @ 3:26pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Damn! I forgot about MB0 :-/ CP is still ahead of me then.

>:oP

I hadn't noticed.

>:oP
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261602)
Posted by Seibertron on July 18th, 2011 @ 4:20pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Damn! I forgot about MB0 :-/ CP is still ahead of me then.

>:oP

I hadn't noticed.

>:oP

<!-- ia0 -->DSC05512.jpg<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261616)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2011 @ 4:34pm CDT
Yay! Another podcast. 25 episodes already? Wow. :D

Also, welcome Sean Long. Great reviews, BTW.

You were Megatron in that script reading?! :shock: Dude, my dad was one digit away from getting the winning ticket, and I was two digits away. You must have entered the room right in front us. Either way, that's awesome that you got to be Megs. 8)

...

:shock: W-w-w-w-WHAT? :sad: Voltron Force is great! It's better than any and all of the previous Voltron cartoons.

Airachnid is AWESOME! I'm SO glad she wasn't named "Blackarachnia". :grin:

My Armada Optimus Prime trailer never autotransformed for me either. :-|

What exactly is the origin of "Donkey Punch"?

Another great one, guys, but, man, these 2 & a half hour recording are killing me. (:| :PEACE:
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261618)
Posted by It Is Him on July 18th, 2011 @ 4:38pm CDT
At Botcon 2010, Counterpunch decided that Douplepunch should be renamed Donkeypunch. We all laughed, and it stuck.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261640)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 18th, 2011 @ 5:12pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:That's OK guys ... I bet I have a version of Movie Optimus Prime that actually transforms that most of you don't have (and I'm not talking about Ultimate Optimus Prime which a lot of you will have soon) :D

[attachment=1]DSC05512.jpg[/attachment]

There's no Micron Movie Optimus Prime...

And yes, I have the Micron(s) actually named Prime. >:oP
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261866)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 19th, 2011 @ 12:09am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:

[attachment=1]DSC05512.jpg[/attachment]

There's no Micron Movie Optimus Prime...

And yes, I have the Micron(s) actually named Prime. >:oP

Advantage Counterpunch.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261887)
Posted by Anonymous. on July 19th, 2011 @ 1:30am CDT
Solid episode. Good to see SeanXLong as a guest, been a fan of his work for awhile. And I'm ready to bring the guillotine down on any possible future Seiberpronz Podcasts =3.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #25 "Longshot" Now Available (1261954)
Posted by quickmixed on July 19th, 2011 @ 6:00am CDT
Another enjoyable podcast.

In regards to IDW, I never looked it at the way you guys mentioned about the 6 issue story arcs being placed like that solely to sell TPB's. But now you have mentioned it I feel totally cheated! :sad:

But you cant argue the fact that the past few issues have been awesome. So it goes a little way to replacing the past 19 months we have all wasted. Not a long way.

But a little.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016