Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Chatterbox

A forum for RPG related discussion. If you have questions or suggestions please feel free to present them in this forum.

Moderator: RPG Support Staff

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
#Sideways# wrote:
Foxfire13795 wrote:
#Sideways# wrote:
Azazel wrote:Well I copy paste what you had as a post.So spelling problem is whoever that write his info up.But I will be happy to take fault once more.Also I will not waste my time in trying again if I will get veto every time.So in the spirit of being pissed off **** it. :CON:


My reaction was this.


My reaction was bewilderment. I did not think those words could even go together. And then I realized...they had.


Same here. People give up too easily. Just look at me; I was the bane of the mods' existence for a while!

you say that as its past tense i know you have more up your sleeve
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 am

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Phaze wrote:you say that as its past tense i know you have more up your sleeve


No comment. ;)


I'm going to post soon; I have to get my affairs in order, first, though. I have a couple Pokemon Tournaments coming up, and I think I might need to make a few changes to my deck. Like, a lot.
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Put an app in for Silverbolt Not sure on his current altmode left the one that i found in the profile that was in the roster list >:oP

Sideways with that no comment you have condemned your fate as troublemaker general :lol:
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Foxfire13795 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Motto: "Broken Autobots never mend."
Weapon: Magnetic Repellor-Attractor
Phaze wrote:Put an app in for Silverbolt Not sure on his current altmode left the one that i found in the profile that was in the roster list >:oP

Sideways with that no comment you have condemned your fate as troublemaker general :lol:


Oh no Sideways! The gauntlet has been thrown down! The glove has been slapped! The towel has been taken away! How do you respond Major Mischief?
User avatar
Foxfire13795
Targetmaster
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: The Peaceful Tyranny
Watch Foxfire13795 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Foxfire13795 wrote:
Phaze wrote:Put an app in for Silverbolt Not sure on his current altmode left the one that i found in the profile that was in the roster list >:oP

Sideways with that no comment you have condemned your fate as troublemaker general :lol:


Oh no Sideways! The gauntlet has been thrown down! The glove has been slapped! The towel has been taken away! How do you respond Major Mischief?

No no no you got that wrong i threw the glove down and slapped him with the gauntlet the glove just didn't cut it.
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Foxfire13795 wrote:
Phaze wrote:Put an app in for Silverbolt Not sure on his current altmode left the one that i found in the profile that was in the roster list >:oP

Sideways with that no comment you have condemned your fate as troublemaker general :lol:


Oh no Sideways! The gauntlet has been thrown down! The glove has been slapped! The towel has been taken away! How do you respond Major Mischief?


With a smirk and THIS.
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Sorry it is taking so long for me to post. I've had a fan-fiction to write about Pokemon, and a book as well. As you could imagine, I am rather busy. But fear not! I will post soon.
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
My evil side is firmly entrenched with the cons but there is a nagging doubt that can be expunged with my use of an ack! ack! *clears throat* Autobot.
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Insidious » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:50 am

Phaze wrote:My evil side is firmly entrenched with the cons but there is a nagging doubt that can be expunged with my use of an ack! ack! *clears throat* Autobot.


It's fun to dabble on the other side, even when you prefer one over the other. I'm pondering NPC'ing one of those remainder Aerialbot slots, just to fill a gap and help you get that team more firmly on its feet. We'll see how accommodating my muse is. ;)
User avatar
Insidious
RPG Moderator
Posts: 4400
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:22 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:22 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Insidious wrote:
Phaze wrote:My evil side is firmly entrenched with the cons but there is a nagging doubt that can be expunged with my use of an ack! ack! *clears throat* Autobot.


It's fun to dabble on the other side, even when you prefer one over the other. I'm pondering NPC'ing one of those remainder Aerialbot slots, just to fill a gap and help you get that team more firmly on its feet. We'll see how accommodating my muse is. ;)

Should be fun thou some heads up about Silverbolts plan would be grateful i'm an insane genius not your regular type :lol:
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Marcus Rush » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
Phaze wrote:
Insidious wrote:
Phaze wrote:My evil side is firmly entrenched with the cons but there is a nagging doubt that can be expunged with my use of an ack! ack! *clears throat* Autobot.


It's fun to dabble on the other side, even when you prefer one over the other. I'm pondering NPC'ing one of those remainder Aerialbot slots, just to fill a gap and help you get that team more firmly on its feet. We'll see how accommodating my muse is. ;)

Should be fun thou some heads up about Silverbolts plan would be grateful i'm an insane genius not your regular type :lol:


Sanity is so overrated. Silverbolt may wish to recall Slingshot and Air Raid from Korea. Slingshot may say something stupid to get himself beat to a bloody pulp by Ironhide or Thundercracker... or Wheelie. I know that little rhyming jerk is hiding around there somewhere.
Marcus Rush
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9106
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:16 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Marcus Rush wrote:
Phaze wrote:
Insidious wrote:
Phaze wrote:My evil side is firmly entrenched with the cons but there is a nagging doubt that can be expunged with my use of an ack! ack! *clears throat* Autobot.


It's fun to dabble on the other side, even when you prefer one over the other. I'm pondering NPC'ing one of those remainder Aerialbot slots, just to fill a gap and help you get that team more firmly on its feet. We'll see how accommodating my muse is. ;)

Should be fun thou some heads up about Silverbolts plan would be grateful i'm an insane genius not your regular type :lol:


Sanity is so overrated. Silverbolt may wish to recall Slingshot and Air Raid from Korea. Slingshot may say something stupid to get himself beat to a bloody pulp by Ironhide or Thundercracker... or Wheelie. I know that little rhyming jerk is hiding around there somewhere.


6_6

wat?
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Marcus Rush wrote:
Phaze wrote:
Insidious wrote:
Phaze wrote:My evil side is firmly entrenched with the cons but there is a nagging doubt that can be expunged with my use of an ack! ack! *clears throat* Autobot.


It's fun to dabble on the other side, even when you prefer one over the other. I'm pondering NPC'ing one of those remainder Aerialbot slots, just to fill a gap and help you get that team more firmly on its feet. We'll see how accommodating my muse is. ;)

Should be fun thou some heads up about Silverbolts plan would be grateful i'm an insane genius not your regular type :lol:


Sanity is so overrated. Silverbolt may wish to recall Slingshot and Air Raid from Korea. Slingshot may say something stupid to get himself beat to a bloody pulp by Ironhide or Thundercracker... or Wheelie. I know that little rhyming jerk is hiding around there somewhere.

yeah i'll call them back once i workout if Prowl still needs the Aerialbots and wheelie will get dropped out a bombbay from a great height if he so much as smudge's slingshots paint work
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Ember » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
Please remember to update your Roll Call List.

That is all.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:56 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Ember wrote:Please remember to update your Roll Call List.

That is all.

Good job i checked dunno who Silberbolt is :lol:
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:07 am

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Sorry about my inactivity with Wheelie and Ramjet; life has been hectic with Christmas coming up and my brother's birthday celebration yesterday. I will be posting soon, though, Worry not.
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Ember » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
Hey, all.

I must apologize for my sudden decrease in posting. I just had a broadband internet connection installed and, wouldn't you know it Murphy's Law set in...big time! I have been screwing around with it and no go. Soooo, for the time being I will be getting, possibly, one post up every day or so...so promises.

Keep your fingers crossed this sh...stuff gets taken care of.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Insidious » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 am

Well, that was a disappointing apocalypse.

In other news, going to be moving next week. Not planning on it affecting anything really. Might be more or less incommunicado on Thurs/Friday then be back to good on Saturday. Whenever the Cox cable man restores my sanity :P

Oh, and there's that whole Christmas thing. This weekend and next week might be kinda slow overall. Don't freak out. :grin:
User avatar
Insidious
RPG Moderator
Posts: 4400
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:22 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Insidious wrote:Well, that was a disappointing apocalypse.


Day isn't over yet. ;)

I actually woke up at 6:05 to listen to "The Final Countdown" just for the heck of it. It was actually really fun.
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Foxfire13795 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Motto: "Broken Autobots never mend."
Weapon: Magnetic Repellor-Attractor
#Sideways# wrote:
Insidious wrote:Well, that was a disappointing apocalypse.


Day isn't over yet. ;)

I actually woke up at 6:05 to listen to "The Final Countdown" just for the heck of it. It was actually really fun.


I slept through the end of the world. Go figure.
User avatar
Foxfire13795
Targetmaster
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: The Peaceful Tyranny
Watch Foxfire13795 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Foxfire13795 wrote:
#Sideways# wrote:
Insidious wrote:Well, that was a disappointing apocalypse.


Day isn't over yet. ;)

I actually woke up at 6:05 to listen to "The Final Countdown" just for the heck of it. It was actually really fun.


I slept through the end of the world. Go figure.


I was determined to have a good "Where were you when the end happened?" story.
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Ember » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
#Sideways# wrote:
Foxfire13795 wrote:
#Sideways# wrote:
Insidious wrote:Well, that was a disappointing apocalypse.


Day isn't over yet. ;)

I actually woke up at 6:05 to listen to "The Final Countdown" just for the heck of it. It was actually really fun.


I slept through the end of the world. Go figure.


I was determined to have a good "Where were you when the end happened?" story.


It is the end.

Welcome to my nightmare.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:56 am

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Ember wrote:
#Sideways# wrote:
Foxfire13795 wrote:
#Sideways# wrote:
Insidious wrote:Well, that was a disappointing apocalypse.


Day isn't over yet. ;)

I actually woke up at 6:05 to listen to "The Final Countdown" just for the heck of it. It was actually really fun.


I slept through the end of the world. Go figure.


I was determined to have a good "Where were you when the end happened?" story.


It is the end.

Welcome to my nightmare.


Suddenly I want to shoot a robot that control's gravity in the face...
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:08 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Ember wrote:
#Sideways# wrote:
Foxfire13795 wrote:
#Sideways# wrote:
Insidious wrote:Well, that was a disappointing apocalypse.


Day isn't over yet. ;)

I actually woke up at 6:05 to listen to "The Final Countdown" just for the heck of it. It was actually really fun.


I slept through the end of the world. Go figure.


I was determined to have a good "Where were you when the end happened?" story.


It is the end.

Welcome to my nightmare.

your nightmare my playground wheeeee!
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
"'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' the forum lots pretty much nothing stirred, not even the spam-bots." *Flips pages furiously* Blah, blah, blah... *Flips over more pages* Ah! Here we are. "But Optimus' text proclaimed, sitting in plain sight- Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

Merry Christmas! :D
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014