Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Classics Soundwave

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Classics Soundwave

Postby AutobotCliffjumper » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:13 am

Motto: ""Let's bust some Decepti-Chops!""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
Hi there guys,
I made this Soundwave a couple of months ago but never got the chance to post him up here. I will take better pictures soon, but until then please enjoy these as a placeholder of sorts. Please check him out and let me know what you think! :)

Image
Image
Image
Image

:BOT: autobotcliffjumper :BOT:
Last edited by AutobotCliffjumper on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
AutobotCliffjumper
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Classics Soundwave

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Proof that this mold is the next classics seeker.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6386
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Classics Soundwave

Postby AutobotCliffjumper » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Motto: ""Let's bust some Decepti-Chops!""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
BeastProwl wrote:Proof that this mold is the next classics seeker.

Who would have known that this mold could be so multifuctional? :)
User avatar
AutobotCliffjumper
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Classics Soundwave

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
AutobotCliffjumper wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Proof that this mold is the next classics seeker.

Who would have known that this mold could be so multifuctional? :)

I hope hasbro realizes it too. There should be just as many repaints from this as there are the prowl mold.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6386
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Classics Soundwave

Postby AutobotCliffjumper » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Motto: ""Let's bust some Decepti-Chops!""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
BeastProwl wrote:
AutobotCliffjumper wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Proof that this mold is the next classics seeker.

Who would have known that this mold could be so multifuctional? :)

I hope hasbro realizes it too. There should be just as many repaints from this as there are the prowl mold.

Soo....I'm guessing that you like it? It's only my second custom so I was pretty stoked about it lol.
User avatar
AutobotCliffjumper
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Classics Soundwave

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
It's awesome! though, if your feeling daring, you COULD do some yellow pinstriping. That would bring in more color, break up the blue, stuff like that. But that's all poltry stuff. I think it's pretty damn cool.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6386
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Classics Soundwave

Postby AutobotCliffjumper » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Motto: ""Let's bust some Decepti-Chops!""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
BeastProwl wrote:It's awesome! though, if your feeling daring, you COULD do some yellow pinstriping. That would bring in more color, break up the blue, stuff like that. But that's all poltry stuff. I think it's pretty damn cool.


True, I had thought of that...but perhaps I may do an update some time down the road. Some yellow would definitely break it up and allow for some contrast. Thank you for your kind words! :)
User avatar
AutobotCliffjumper
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Classics Soundwave

Postby Dr Va'al » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:42 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
AutobotCliffjumper wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:It's awesome! though, if your feeling daring, you COULD do some yellow pinstriping. That would bring in more color, break up the blue, stuff like that. But that's all poltry stuff. I think it's pretty damn cool.


True, I had thought of that...but perhaps I may do an update some time down the road. Some yellow would definitely break it up and allow for some contrast. Thank you for your kind words! :)


If I may add something myself, maybe paint the visor red?

I love what you've done so far, but I think that would immediately scream Soundwave!
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

Burn wrote:I'm never wrong. Except when I am.

But then I just edit posts and make Va'al wrong.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12919
News Credits: 126
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Classics Soundwave

Postby AutobotCliffjumper » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 am

Motto: ""Let's bust some Decepti-Chops!""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
Va'al wrote:
AutobotCliffjumper wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:It's awesome! though, if your feeling daring, you COULD do some yellow pinstriping. That would bring in more color, break up the blue, stuff like that. But that's all poltry stuff. I think it's pretty damn cool.


True, I had thought of that...but perhaps I may do an update some time down the road. Some yellow would definitely break it up and allow for some contrast. Thank you for your kind words! :)


If I may add something myself, maybe paint the visor red?

I love what you've done so far, but I think that would immediately scream Soundwave!


Thanks so much! :) The visor is actually painted a translucent red so the lightpiping would still hold up. I'll have to take some update pictures sometime soon. :)
User avatar
AutobotCliffjumper
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8


Return to Customizations

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Targetmaster Blurr - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 4 minutes 40 seconds
1989 G1 Generation One Takara Transformers Victory C-321 Laster Road Caeser MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 51 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise 2001 GALVATRON Action figure NOT COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 22 minutes 31 seconds
NEW Transformers Rescue Bots HEATWAVE OPTIMUS BOULDER HIGH TIDE 4 in Figure Set - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 8 minutes 44 seconds
New Transformers: Dark of the Moon DA08 Sideswipe Action Figure Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 10 minutes 21 seconds
New Transformers USA Version Masterpiece Starscream Action Figure Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 55 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers RID 2001 ULTRA MAGNUS (super class) hasbro complete MINT - Time Remaining: 20 days 56 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Prime Autobot Cliffjumper Deluxe Class Robots in Disguise RID 2011 - Time Remaining: 12 days 11 hours 28 minutes 30 seconds
Website Security Test