Inside the magazine itself, the following pages and information are revealed ...
- Brian's Bytes and Bolts reveals that the Subscription figures have been delayed from China. They are estimating that the figures will ship right after BotCon. I'm assuming this means that the figures are being shipped over with all of the BotCon exclusives to save on transport costs. Because of this delay, they are unsure when the 2nd installment payment will be due for those of you who went with the payment option.
- First look at Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (available 4th quarter). Hoist is a remold of Trailcutter. He features a new head and trades Trailcutters trailer topper/shield for a tow hook that appears to transform into Hoist's gun. No wings but I think we'll all be happy to have Hoist join our "Classics" ranks. I'm assuming this figure will be packaged with his Spotlight book in the upcoming deluxe/comic packaged series revealed at Toy Fair back in February.
- The next two page spread features updated decos for the BotCon 2013 Machine Wars set. As far as I can tell, the only difference is Obsidian has undergone a major color change. Whereas he was a bright green with orange (transparent?) rotors, he now sports a color scheme that seems much closer to his Beast Machines cartoon counterpart along with (transparent?) red rotors. This should make many fans happy that Strika and Obsidian will be utilizing colors from the cartoon instead of one being from the cartoon and the other being from the toy.
- Transformers Generations Magnificus from eHobby is revealed as a club exclusive! Pre-orders will be available at http://www.TransformersClub.com/shop from April 15th to May 8th. Price is currently listed at $90.
- The comic continues the Beast Wars Shattered Glass theme. It introduces G2 Hero Megatron alongside some of Takara's Beast Wars II characters like the Seacons, Dirge, Thrust, and the Autorollers. Scylla is still female.
- After the comic, we get a one page "The Transformers Menagerie - Part 2: The Dinobots"
- Profile pages for Beast Wars Grimlock (Maximal) and Beast Wars II Dirge (Predacon)
- The back cover features another installment of David Willis' Recordicons as well as two installments of Transformers I.Q.