Kreon Bruiser Upgrade Set

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Kreon Bruiser Upgrade Set

Postby wulongti » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
I've got a new kit available in the shop, it's called the "Bruiser" and is more or less the Omega upgrade less the Omega themed parts. So it's a massive set for those interested in having a really big figure. Instead of the claw and cannon of Omega, it comes w/ hands. Currently offering at the untested price as the forearms haven't been tested yet.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/850674/k ... r-kit.html

Image
wulongti
Fuzor
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 am
Location: Highland Lakes, NJ
Watch wulongti on YouTube
Buy from wulongti on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Kreon Bruiser Upgrade Set

Postby Dough-bot » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Ordered!

Had a bit of Christmas money left over

The first 2 kits I ordered arrived today and WOW!
The feet were hard to get to click in and I was worried that they'd break but still havin problems with the thumbs!
Apart from that the first stage of my super kreons is coming along nicely, and when the bruiser arrives that'll be PM prime kreon started as well
Image
The Variable wrote:
And with a -BOMP- Roberts gives the fandom a new word to play with...
User avatar
Dough-bot
Brainmaster
Posts: 1370
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:02 am

Re: Kreon Bruiser Upgrade Set

Postby wulongti » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Awesome man! thanks so much for ordering! As I had stated, I haven't been able to order this set myself so the forearms are still untested (these days I'm the one giving christmas money lol). If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate a review/report on the parts once you get them in. Also on how well the torso parts fit together. Pics maybe?

I'm really pleased that you liked the kits you already ordered, though I noticed on the set I had in the shop, there were 2 left shins instead of 1 each. If you ended up with this set forward me your shapeways invoice (wulongti[at]gmail[dot]com) and I'll order a couple of right shins for you to fix the error.

yeah, the feet are pretty tight, but I've never had any WSF parts break, even after putting a lot of push on them. What kind of problems are you having with the thumbs? not going on, not staying on? any issues with the finger joints?
wulongti
Fuzor
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 am
Location: Highland Lakes, NJ
Watch wulongti on YouTube
Buy from wulongti on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Kreon Bruiser Upgrade Set

Postby Dough-bot » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:55 pm

wulongti wrote: I noticed on the set I had in the shop, there were 2 left shins instead of 1 each. If you ended up with this set forward me your shapeways invoice (wulongti[at]gmail[dot]com) and I'll order a couple of right shins for you to fix the error.


yeah both sets have 2 left shins, I'll email you later, just made the set and so far Ultra Magnus looks epic!
Image
The Variable wrote:
And with a -BOMP- Roberts gives the fandom a new word to play with...
User avatar
Dough-bot
Brainmaster
Posts: 1370
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:02 am

Re: Kreon Bruiser Upgrade Set

Postby wulongti » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Dough-bot wrote:
wulongti wrote: I noticed on the set I had in the shop, there were 2 left shins instead of 1 each. If you ended up with this set forward me your shapeways invoice (wulongti[at]gmail[dot]com) and I'll order a couple of right shins for you to fix the error.


yeah both sets have 2 left shins, I'll email you later, just made the set and so far Ultra Magnus looks epic!

I am highly interested in seeing pics of this :D
wulongti
Fuzor
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 am
Location: Highland Lakes, NJ
Watch wulongti on YouTube
Buy from wulongti on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5


Return to Customizations

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Scout Minicon Laserbeak Brawl Drivetrain Brake-Neck + - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 34 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS JAPANESE BEAST WARS C-38 BAZOOKA - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 22 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WITH JET WING REVOLTECH SCI-FI 040 FIGURE SA AP1040 - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 8 minutes 26 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS METROPLEX SDCC 2013 EXCLUSIVE ACTION FIGURE NEW - Time Remaining: 28 days 2 hours 9 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Prime Megatron, Soundwave, & First Edition Starscream w reprolabels - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 39 minutes 27 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Whirl, FOC Shockwave, and RTS Jazz! - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 24 minutes 52 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTION #10 SOUNDWAVE AND LASERBEAK TAKARA FIGURE SA AQ5198 - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 25 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 SLAG figure dinobot hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 13 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016