Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Miami Zombie Attack

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Shadowman » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
monstergrotusque wrote:The tragic disfigurement that the victim has to deal with for his entire life is just appalling.


He was a 68-year-old homeless man. Not to sound heartless but his entire life was already ruined.

monstergrotusque wrote:Especially from some A-hole hopped up on some **** drugs. F*@K that guy!!


Well, toxicology hasn't come back yet so we don't know for certain drugs were involved. But yeah, screw him, he clearly lost all control of himself and it led not only to the gruesome disfigurement of another human, but to his own death as well! What a jerk!

And here's something that's been bugging me. Whatever happened to caused this, was triggered at least 12 hours before the attack, then grew worse as time went on. He didn't just pop a pill then go nuts, he was acting strange the night before, but he was still capable of talking and functioning as a human. It wasn't until a short while before the attack that he went all Romero. I know PCP is known to sometimes turn the user into a nigh-invincible crazy person, but does it even act like that over time?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby MGrotusque » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 am

Shadowman wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:The tragic disfigurement that the victim has to deal with for his entire life is just appalling.


He was a 68-year-old homeless man. Not to sound heartless but his entire life was already ruined.

monstergrotusque wrote:Especially from some A-hole hopped up on some **** drugs. F*@K that guy!!


Well, toxicology hasn't come back yet so we don't know for certain drugs were involved. But yeah, screw him, he clearly lost all control of himself and it led not only to the gruesome disfigurement of another human, but to his own death as well! What a jerk!

And here's something that's been bugging me. Whatever happened to caused this, was triggered at least 12 hours before the attack, then grew worse as time went on. He didn't just pop a pill then go nuts, he was acting strange the night before, but he was still capable of talking and functioning as a human. It wasn't until a short while before the attack that he went all Romero. I know PCP is known to sometimes turn the user into a nigh-invincible crazy person, but does it even act like that over time?


Whether or not the victims life is "already ruined" as you put, is irrelevant. You have no idea of what his past life experiences were and the circumstances that led him too being homeless and poor. I feel your statement is presumptuous and , for lack of a better term, borders along the line of bigotry. To assume the mans' life is forfeit due to his station in life and that of which doesn't warrant any compassion by no means justifies the mutilations he suffered.

As for what the "face eaters" state of mind was and the narcotics he took is also a moot point. I'm familiar with the "psychosis" of drug addiction and those of whom i know who suffer heavy drug addiction never act like that or have fantasies of doing such things. This individual must have been harboring latent psychotic tendencies that were repressed until he became so uninhibited that he was able to act them out. He wasn't "normal" in my opinion as his affiliation with the local football team may lead people to believe.
Image
User avatar
MGrotusque
Godmaster
Posts: 1983
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby RhA » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:39 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Does this guy even HAVE to plead insanity?
Image
Latest TF: Energon Hotshot, Signal Flare & Strongarm.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4042
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Heavy B » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:38 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
RhA wrote:Does this guy even HAVE to plead insanity?

He can't PLEAD anything. He's dead.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Shadowman » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
monstergrotusque wrote:Whether or not the victims life is "already ruined" as you put, is irrelevant. You have no idea of what his past life experiences were and the circumstances that led him too being homeless and poor.


The article says "history of homelessness and petty crime." But other than that, I don't know any more than you do.

monstergrotusque wrote:I feel your statement is presumptuous and , for lack of a better term, borders along the line of bigotry. To assume the mans' life is forfeit due to his station in life and that of which doesn't warrant any compassion by no means justifies the mutilations he suffered.


The irony is, you yourself are being presumptuous. Exactly where did I say his life was forfeit?

Yes, it's a tragic loss of life and the further destruction of another. I don't see you bawling over the countless homeless who die everyday, though.

monstergrotusque wrote:As for what the "face eaters" state of mind was and the narcotics he took is also a moot point. I'm familiar with the "psychosis" of drug addiction and those of whom i know who suffer heavy drug addiction never act like that or have fantasies of doing such things. This individual must have been harboring latent psychotic tendencies that were repressed until he became so uninhibited that he was able to act them out.


The article doesn't say he was on drugs, it even says toxicology hasn't come back yet.

monstergrotusque wrote:He wasn't "normal" in my opinion as his affiliation with the local football team may lead people to believe.


And how do you know that? Opinion is irrelevant here, we're talking about cold hard facts and you're just randomly assuming stuff about a dead man's life trying to damn him even further.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Cyber Bishop » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
The head of the Miami Fraternal order of Police said the officer saw Eugene stripping the flesh from Poppo’s face with his teeth and ordered Eugene to stop. Eugene growled at the cop and continued to eat, Aguilar said, so the officer shot him.


I swear in my long life would NEVER imagined that I would read something like this in real life...
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18594
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Cyber Bishop wrote:
The head of the Miami Fraternal order of Police said the officer saw Eugene stripping the flesh from Poppo’s face with his teeth and ordered Eugene to stop. Eugene growled at the cop and continued to eat, Aguilar said, so the officer shot him.


I swear in my long life would NEVER imagined that I would read something like this in real life...

Not to mention the first shot did NOTHING. That is why this is just so... Shocking. What if it's an epidemic?
I doubt it. I keep hearing rumours about it being bath salts, but still, the effects here are just an oddity. This hasnt happened before, has it? It just feels so out of place, like it didnt really happen. Yet it did, and the proof is there for all to see. I'm eager to see what this developes into, and I pray it's not some contagious disease.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Heavy B » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2 ... cent-news/

CDC Denies the exsistance of zombies. Exactly what I would expect the government to say to prevent panic.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:49 pm

I really wish zombies weren't a fad so we could all look at this case objectively.
Image
Krazy 'bout Kreons: Customs ~ Photos ~ Art
My deviantART
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2292
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Wigglez » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I like how the CDC came out with a book on how to be ready for the zombie apocalypse. 20 bucks says they already had to deal with a zombie already and fear that the "virus" has somehow got out.
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Shadowman » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Dr. Heavy B wrote:http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2012/06/02/cdc-denies-existence-of-flesh-eating-zombies-despite-recent-news/

CDC Denies the exsistance of zombies. Exactly what I would expect the government to say to prevent panic.


“Zombie apocalypse” is now in the No. 2 spot on Google’s list of search terms that are trending, thanks to three recent shocking news stories, but the CDC is convinced that this is not the beginning of the end.


Sorry, wait...three? I'm still having trouble believing one was real, two more happened?

EDIT: Shows me for only skimming the article. The other two weren't quite as freaky as this, while they were clearly insane, neither on them turned into semi-invincible animal-monsters during the attack.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Noideaforaname wrote:I really wish zombies weren't a fad so we could all look at this case objectively.


Yeah, it is kind of annoying; but meh.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:27 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
SlyTF1 wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:I really wish zombies weren't a fad so we could all look at this case objectively.


Yeah, it is kind of annoying; but meh.

Says the guy who wants to be taken to the mothership...
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Heavy B » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Shadowman wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2012/06/02/cdc-denies-existence-of-flesh-eating-zombies-despite-recent-news/

CDC Denies the exsistance of zombies. Exactly what I would expect the government to say to prevent panic.


“Zombie apocalypse” is now in the No. 2 spot on Google’s list of search terms that are trending, thanks to three recent shocking news stories, but the CDC is convinced that this is not the beginning of the end.


Sorry, wait...three? I'm still having trouble believing one was real, two more happened?

EDIT: Shows me for only skimming the article. The other two weren't quite as freaky as this, while they were clearly insane, neither on them turned into semi-invincible animal-monsters during the attack.

Still, people eating pople. That shits nuts
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Shadowman » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:33 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2012/06/02/cdc-denies-existence-of-flesh-eating-zombies-despite-recent-news/

CDC Denies the exsistance of zombies. Exactly what I would expect the government to say to prevent panic.


“Zombie apocalypse” is now in the No. 2 spot on Google’s list of search terms that are trending, thanks to three recent shocking news stories, but the CDC is convinced that this is not the beginning of the end.


Sorry, wait...three? I'm still having trouble believing one was real, two more happened?

EDIT: Shows me for only skimming the article. The other two weren't quite as freaky as this, while they were clearly insane, neither on them turned into semi-invincible animal-monsters during the attack.

Still, people eating pople. That shits nuts


One cannibal incident is five too many. Three in under a month is just some straight-up scary ****.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Heavy B » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:39 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Shadowman wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2012/06/02/cdc-denies-existence-of-flesh-eating-zombies-despite-recent-news/

CDC Denies the exsistance of zombies. Exactly what I would expect the government to say to prevent panic.


“Zombie apocalypse” is now in the No. 2 spot on Google’s list of search terms that are trending, thanks to three recent shocking news stories, but the CDC is convinced that this is not the beginning of the end.


Sorry, wait...three? I'm still having trouble believing one was real, two more happened?

EDIT: Shows me for only skimming the article. The other two weren't quite as freaky as this, while they were clearly insane, neither on them turned into semi-invincible animal-monsters during the attack.

Still, people eating pople. That shits nuts


One cannibal incident is five too many. Three in under a month is just some straight-up scary ****.

Well then this will make you sh*t your pants.
http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Man-Ea ... 36945.html

tl;dr? THE MAN ATE HIS ROOM MATES BRAIN.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Shadowman » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:41 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Dr. Heavy B wrote:Well then this will make you sh*t your pants.
http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Man-Ea ... 36945.html

tl;dr? THE MAN ATE HIS ROOM MATES BRAIN.


That was actually mentioned in the last article, the one about the CDC. I'm going to go change my pants regardless.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby DJrasmo » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 am

Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
BE FOREWARNED!

For those of you buying into the whole "bath salts" thing...wake up and smell the Government Coverup.

What is more plausible here? That some inner-city lowlife wandered into a Bath and Body Works, bought some bath salts, decided "hey, I should TOTALLY snort these things"...AND the fact that not only did it drive him to mindless cannibalism, but the officer on the scene had to shoot him MULTIPLE times to put him down? Or the fact that the government is experimenting on human beings to either a. make more effective, mindless order-obeying soldiers; or b. a more docile and easy to control populace?

For those of you who dont think this kind of thing is possible (either our government being so depraved or the physical possibility of a zombie-esque humanoid) read up about the Tuskeegee Experiment and look up the "semi" scientific article on the top 10 plausible explanations for how a zombie horde could be created (hint, like 2 of them alone are based on a cranial infestation of KNOWN parasitic species).
"Bah Weep Grahna Weep Ninnee Bong"
"Now, without making any sudden movements, offer them an Energon Goodie..."
DJrasmo
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:14 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Heavy B » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
DJrasmo wrote:BE FOREWARNED!

For those of you buying into the whole "bath salts" thing...wake up and smell the Government Coverup.

What is more plausible here? That some inner-city lowlife wandered into a Bath and Body Works, bought some bath salts, decided "hey, I should TOTALLY snort these things"...AND the fact that not only did it drive him to mindless cannibalism, but the officer on the scene had to shoot him MULTIPLE times to put him down? Or the fact that the government is experimenting on human beings to either a. make more effective, mindless order-obeying soldiers; or b. a more docile and easy to control populace?

For those of you who dont think this kind of thing is possible (either our government being so depraved or the physical possibility of a zombie-esque humanoid) read up about the Tuskeegee Experiment and look up the "semi" scientific article on the top 10 plausible explanations for how a zombie horde could be created (hint, like 2 of them alone are based on a cranial infestation of KNOWN parasitic species).

We live in an age where people inhale the gas in a can of redi-whip, lick toads, and ferment their own waste. All in an effort to get high. It's not hard to imagine somebody would see some bath salts and think "why not". I mean, they ARE legal after all.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
DJrasmo wrote:BE FOREWARNED!

For those of you buying into the whole "bath salts" thing...wake up and smell the Government Coverup.

What is more plausible here? That some inner-city lowlife wandered into a Bath and Body Works, bought some bath salts, decided "hey, I should TOTALLY snort these things"...AND the fact that not only did it drive him to mindless cannibalism, but the officer on the scene had to shoot him MULTIPLE times to put him down? Or the fact that the government is experimenting on human beings to either a. make more effective, mindless order-obeying soldiers; or b. a more docile and easy to control populace?

For those of you who dont think this kind of thing is possible (either our government being so depraved or the physical possibility of a zombie-esque humanoid) read up about the Tuskeegee Experiment and look up the "semi" scientific article on the top 10 plausible explanations for how a zombie horde could be created (hint, like 2 of them alone are based
on a cranial infestation of KNOWN parasitic species).


We do not have a politics and religion forum anymore. Political discussion usually leads to trouble. Please don't post more flame bait like this, especially when you're so uninformed on certain things.

His bath salts were not obtained at Bath And Body Works. These are knock off bath salts, obtained at seedy convenience stores. These salts are made in 3rd world countries where laws aren't observed. Read up on "fake" marijuana that you could buy only a few months ago. (It's now been banned.) The fake stuff CAN be used for drugs. The legit salts cannot.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8794
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Autobot032 wrote:We do not have a politics and religion forum anymore. Political discussion usually leads to trouble. Please don't post more flame bait like this, especially when you're so uninformed on certain things.


Though uninformed it may have been, his post wasn't religious or political. He stated some highly paranoid comments regarding the government, but there weren't political overtones in it. Just because he accused the government, it doesn't make it political. There's no need to blow things out of proportion.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15487
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Shadowman » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
DJrasmo wrote:BE FOREWARNED!

For those of you buying into the whole "bath salts" thing...wake up and smell the Government Coverup.

What is more plausible here? That some inner-city lowlife wandered into a Bath and Body Works, bought some bath salts, decided "hey, I should TOTALLY snort these things"...AND the fact that not only did it drive him to mindless cannibalism, but the officer on the scene had to shoot him MULTIPLE times to put him down? Or the fact that the government is experimenting on human beings to either a. make more effective, mindless order-obeying soldiers; or b. a more docile and easy to control populace?

For those of you who dont think this kind of thing is possible (either our government being so depraved or the physical possibility of a zombie-esque humanoid) read up about the Tuskeegee Experiment and look up the "semi" scientific article on the top 10 plausible explanations for how a zombie horde could be created (hint, like 2 of them alone are based on a cranial infestation of KNOWN parasitic species).


Would you like your tinfoil hat crumpled or folded?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Shadowman wrote:Would you like your tinfoil hat crumpled or folded?


I thought crumpled was good against aliens only...? :-?
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15487
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Shadowman » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Would you like your tinfoil hat crumpled or folded?


I thought crumpled was good against aliens only...? :-?


True, but mostly it comes down to preference. Folded is more effective and looks much nicer, but crumpled gives off that "Radios in the teeth" sort of appearance most of these nutjobs give off.

I mean, I trust the government about as much as anyone, but biologically engineering zombies? After all of the zombie-based media we've been fed the past few years? That's the equivalent of watching and emulating Jackass.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Miami Zombie Attack

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Shadowman wrote:watching and emulating Jackass.


:lol:

Yeah, no one does that...

But I agree, zombies engineered on purpose is... 8-}
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15487
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Next

Return to General Discussion