16 years ago, that would place this sample in 1998, before bootlegs became commonplace. Weird, normally some stickers were pre-applied, especially on the sides of the trailer.
Eep, looking into it more... You may have a bootleg there. I found a thread over at TFW2005 with a guide to Optimus Prime KO's and all of the signs are there:
1. Extra grey border between the grid of the box and the trailer
2. "Formers" having shifted to between the "R" and "A" of "Trans"
3. Off-center text, "Transforms from..." should be right after a grid line instead of right on it here.
4. And missing stickers... Which is the case here.
6. "Ages. 5 & up" instead of "Ages: 5 & Up"
I'll spare you the other signs, but if you're curious, here's the thread
Finally, I'm sorry.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3