Robot Masters

See a Transformers video that you just have to share with everyone? Are you a YouTube video person and made a Transformers related video that you'd like to share with the rest of Seibertron.com? Post videos here in this forum. YouTube videos can be displayed inline by using BBcode tags and the YouTube video identifier. For example, [youtube]J8C02vPHjuc[/youtube]

Robot Masters

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Initial reaction to seeing robot masters for the first time. :shock: I Hadn't seen them here yet so


I know several of you have probably already seen these, but still, just, the nestalgia levels explode when you view these!
to me, It's (so far) My holy Grail when it comes to epic finds. Of course, I'm sure the lot of you have already seen all this, like I said, but here they are to watch for those who Havn't
Last edited by BeastProwl on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6259
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Oh My God, AWESOME VIDEOS (2) I am complete after seeing these.

Postby Random » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:44 pm

That was cool. Thanks for posting.

Hehehe...Starscream used gerwalk mode.
Random
Vehicon
Posts: 363
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:37 am

Re: Oh My God, AWESOME VIDEOS (2) I am complete after seeing these.

Postby Baneblade » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 am

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
yeah they are a blast to watch.

just a shame they never decided to go full tilt with it and instead took it to comic form.
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Oh My God, AWESOME VIDEOS (2) I am complete after seeing these.

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:58 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Baneblade wrote:yeah they are a blast to watch.

just a shame they never decided to go full tilt with it and instead took it to comic form.

I Wish they'd take animated to comic form, you know, continue it..
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6259
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Oh My God, AWESOME VIDEOS (2) I am complete after seeing these.

Postby Baneblade » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
BeastProwl wrote:
Baneblade wrote:yeah they are a blast to watch.

just a shame they never decided to go full tilt with it and instead took it to comic form.

I Wish they'd take animated to comic form, you know, continue it..


i know what you mean.. what i meant to say was that after the second cg episode, they took robot masters into manga format and branched out on the stories and characters. its just a shame that they never decided to continue the cg animation.
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Oh My God, AWESOME VIDEOS (2) I am complete after seeing these.

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Baneblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Baneblade wrote:yeah they are a blast to watch.

just a shame they never decided to go full tilt with it and instead took it to comic form.

I Wish they'd take animated to comic form, you know, continue it..


i know what you mean.. what i meant to say was that after the second cg episode, they took robot masters into manga format and branched out on the stories and characters. its just a shame that they never decided to continue the cg animation.

and I know what YOU mean, and I wish Animated some future love...
BTW, I remember a Kaiser Convoy, but he dissapeared. Glad to see he came back!
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6259
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Oh My God, AWESOME VIDEOS (2) I am complete after seeing these.

Postby Baneblade » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
BeastProwl wrote:
Baneblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Baneblade wrote:yeah they are a blast to watch.

just a shame they never decided to go full tilt with it and instead took it to comic form.

I Wish they'd take animated to comic form, you know, continue it..


i know what you mean.. what i meant to say was that after the second cg episode, they took robot masters into manga format and branched out on the stories and characters. its just a shame that they never decided to continue the cg animation.

and I know what YOU mean, and I wish Animated some future love...
BTW, I remember a Kaiser Convoy, but he dissapeared. Glad to see he came back!


He didn't disappear...he went for a reformat...and a vacation
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7


Return to Transformers Video Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers iGear PP01-U Ultra Leader Mini Masterpiece Ultra Magnus w/Shipper - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 25 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Heroes Of Cybertron Cliffjumper G1 Reissue Keychain Minicar - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 40 minutes 49 seconds
G1 Transformers Galvatron Cyclonus Lot - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 45 minutes 39 seconds
Hun-Gurrr Abominus  1987 G1 Transformers vintage original awesome! - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 16 minutes 33 seconds
Decepticon Stinger vs Strafe & Bumblebee AOE Transformers Walmart Exclusive Set - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 52 minutes 4 seconds
Megatron KRE-O Transformers Construction Set #30688 sealed 310 pieces Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 2 minutes 5 seconds
Construct-Bots BUMBLEBEE + NOSEDIVE Dinobot Warriors Transformers Age Extinction - Time Remaining:  42 minutes 19 seconds
2006 HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS WAR WITHIN--SUNSTORM FIGURE (NEW) TITANIUM SERIES - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 12 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents
Twincast / Podcast #146:
"Happy Accidents"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, June 14th, 2016