Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Shattered Glass Movie Ultra Magnus

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Shattered Glass Movie Ultra Magnus

Postby xaviercal » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Weapon: Dual Laser Beam Rifle
Heavily based on the 2012 botcon figure. I used a movie leader class Optimus Prime. I molded his cab to give him a new clean look with for sun visor. Color scheme based on his 2012 botcon figure, even the design on the hood is painted on. Following his comic appearance, I build him the terminus new blade sword . In additional to his sword I have given him new articulated hand by Fakebuster leader class hands.

Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Masterpiece AUTOBOT X on eBay
xaviercal
Micromaster
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:17 pm
Watch xaviercal on YouTube
Buy from xaviercal on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Shattered Glass Movie Ultra Magnus

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
That is nice, but you forgot to rotate his ankle-wheels! 8-} No worries, It seems like everyone does.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6080
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Shattered Glass Movie Ultra Magnus

Postby Burn » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:41 pm

BeastProwl wrote:That is nice, but you forgot to rotate his ankle-wheels! 8-} No worries, It seems like everyone does.


In Shattered Glass, ankle-wheels rotate you.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38719
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Shattered Glass Movie Ultra Magnus

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Burn wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:That is nice, but you forgot to rotate his ankle-wheels! 8-} No worries, It seems like everyone does.


In Shattered Glass, ankle-wheels rotate you.

And what do the chest flaps do?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6080
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Shattered Glass Movie Ultra Magnus

Postby Burn » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:18 pm

BeastProwl wrote:
Burn wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:That is nice, but you forgot to rotate his ankle-wheels! 8-} No worries, It seems like everyone does.


In Shattered Glass, ankle-wheels rotate you.

And what do the chest flaps do?


First Rule of Chest Flap Club is you do not talk about Chest Flap Club.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38719
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Shattered Glass Movie Ultra Magnus

Postby Wheeljack-S70 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:20 pm

paints are awesome man. great piece of work :D
Image
Wheeljack-S70
Vehicon
Posts: 344
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:43 am

Re: Shattered Glass Movie Ultra Magnus

Postby TulioDude » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Very beatifull! 8)
Now replace the face with a Terminator head and you're done. :lol:
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7


Return to Customizations

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014