Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Construct-Bots Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Construct-bots thread?

Postby Mindmaster » Thu May 01, 2014 1:00 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'll get into them if they make generic pieces (ex. a green Optimus torso, or a red Megatron torso), releasing them as "armor packs". I'm disappointed that they haven't yet.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5665
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Construct-bots thread?

Postby feeiq90 » Sat May 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Motto: "pew peww peeww~~"
Weapon: Destabilizer Electromagnetizer Gun
never knew there's a thread for this..here's my take on wheeljack's cybertronian jet thingy (basically i just removed the wheels) :D :D
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
and his attack mode
Image
Image
User avatar
feeiq90
Minibot
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Construct-bots thread?

Postby Caelus » Wed May 07, 2014 1:17 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I just got Wheeljack and love him to bits. And he's making me consider getting more, like Blitzwing, Elite Megatron and the Optimus vs. Megatron 2-Pack (with extra weapons). Any other recommendations?


- Starscream (Deluxe) - nice weapons, basic frame, cheap, but hasn't given me a lot of options in the long run in terms of customization (the blue in his arms/hands doesn't match the blues of other pieces). You should own at least one though - for the price, there's little reason not to.

- Thundercracker (Deluxe) - Generally superior to Starscream. He's turquoise instead of primary blue, and that Turquoise mixes well with the greens, purples and dark blues found else where in the series - his duel black SMGs are also very versatile. He looks very nice standing alone, though (his jet mode is /huge/) so if you buy one for parts, you'll probably want a second one to display as intended.

- Deadend (Deluxe) - His car mode doesn't go together quite right, and his colors, while cool, don't mix with other sets well; his neon green skeleton can be used in a few places, but his armor doesn't match any other colors in the toy-line. His head sculpt is really, really cool though.

- Breakdown (Deluxe) - Bland and uninteresting alone, with poor elbow articulation. His shade of blue is a little too dark to match the other colors in the sets, and his truck pieces are very particular in their design, so there's little interchangeability.

- Ironhide - with two sets, you can make a good looking, sturdy, buff Ironhide. One alone won't do it though, and that red does not at all match the reds used in Cliffjumper and Optimus, so they clash hideously.

- Cliffjumper (Deluxe) - Nice, sort of generic design, with a cool rifle and shiny hubcaps. His feet look clownish until you start adding things to his upper body - then they keep him stable. Uses the same shade of red that's in the OpvsMeg two pack, so good interchangeability there.

- Silverbolt (Deluxe) - I didn't intend to get this one, because he looked bland. His jet mode is pretty cool though, if you're okay with something especially alien, and he makes a nice sort of generic starting point like Cliffjumper does. His colors are easy to match to other pieces, and he mixes especially well with Wheeljack.

Soundwave (Elite) - Jet mode looks good. Robot mode is decent. Both forms are very customizable, and his dark blue matches a lot of things. Lots of extra parts, and I've seen a Laserbeak made out of his Jet kibble (wings and engines).

Megatron (Elite) - Kind of a let down compared to the 2-pack Megatron, because he doesn't have all the extra parts, but his maniacal headsculpt is cool, and sometimes you just need transparent purple armor and giant black shoulder spikes. Comes with red swords that the AoE Dinobots will probably need.

Shockwave (Elite) - Fantastic toy. Lots of flexibility in how you build him - you can make him look decently like WfC, TF:P, or G1 Soundwave. His purple is fairly unique though - he won't swap well with Blitzwing. I got two of them, and customized them both as different versions of Shockwave (Jet vs. Tank), because I couldn't bear to break one down for parts. Should have gotten three, I guess.

Wheeljack (Elite) - Mixed feelings on him, but you've got him already, so no need to go down that road. I will say that Breakdown's wheels look good on him, and there's a cool thing you can do with his shoulder cannons to make them look like great exhaust pipes if you forego the fenders and spoilers for more of a dune buggy look.

Hound (Elite) - Kind of fun, but while his kibble seems like it would offer a lot of options, it's hard to find anything to to do with it that would look right and transform. His shade of green doesn't match much either - maybe Blitzwing's tan, but that goes with almost anything.

- Bumblebee (Ultra) - I've had a hard time working out what to do with him. His yellow is very ... bland ... and his bumper-feet make his jet mode look bad without a lot of re-engineering. Right now he's being used for a sort of Constructicon thing, but nothing else ends up looking very good. On the other hand, he has the really nice cutlass mold in grey, where elsewhere they're only available in red, black, and neon green.

- Blitzwing (Ultra) - Fantastic versatility. You can manage a triple changing design with creative liberty, but he's mostly to be valued because he comes with a lot of weapons and parts, and his purple and tan are very mixable.

- Predaking (Ultra) - Amazing. So cool, especially if you like the Balrog from LotR. I wouldn't even consider breaking him down for parts. Looks good with the weapons from the OpvsMegs two pack - I've got two of those clear orange forked weapons on his wings to make them even bigger - they also look great on his wrists. Clearanced at Target right now.

- Optimus vs Megatron (Two Pack) - I got two, I should have gotten three. Megatron can be made into a solid, cool Megatron, and the sets come with nice weapons, like black versions of the cutlasses, metallic green versions of Wheeljack's weapons, etc.
Caelus
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9360
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Fort Collins, CO

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby KREOFAN85 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:42 am

okay, lets try and revive this thread. with AOE constructbots.

Image
Image
KREOFAN85
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 am
Watch KREOFAN85 on YouTube

Re: Construct-bots thread?

Postby KREOFAN85 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:52 am

sorry for the double post
Last edited by KREOFAN85 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
KREOFAN85
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 am
Watch KREOFAN85 on YouTube

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:57 am

Do we need to see this twice?
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4771
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:06 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I've always been down with the Constructbots although I will admit by the third or fourth set I was getting a bit bored with the same build and transformation. I was disappointed we never got the Beast Hunters sets unless you paid an arm and a leg for imports. The new Dino Riders are really great and I think the best part of the AOE Constructbots although I'm not sure how I feel about the C-clips. In truth I think Hasbro made a lateral move, not an improvement with the new Dinobot sets. Instead of using C-clips for the frames and pegging the armor on it's ball joints for the frame and C-clips for the armor. There's no real gain in articulation and it makes parts swapping a bit more difficult. I just built Slash tonight and must say it's in my top 3 of the Dinobot sets along with Grimlock and Scorn.
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3545
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby Aladar » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Motto: "時には最小のものは、すべての最大の変更を行うことができます."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
I've got Starscream Slag Soundwave and Ironhide. My favorite on is Slag
Stand together!
http://aladrscustoms.webs.com/

Commission a custom today

Image
Why can't everyone just shut up and get along?
Aladar
Fuzor
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Nesting Grounds
Watch Aladar on YouTube
Buy from Aladar on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I like that we're getting different alt modes in the Dino Rider line
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3545
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby KREOFAN85 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Image

got the dinobots and hound and crosshair with my early birthday money my girlfriend gave me. i'm now offically hooked on these small dino rider chibi bots. makes me happy we're getting galvatron, starscream, and shockwave next/soon. :BOT:
Image
KREOFAN85
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 am
Watch KREOFAN85 on YouTube

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:32 pm

What does anyone think about the weapons?

Although they're slightly gappy, I can't help but think they would work well with other lines like Generations.

Would anyone else like to see Hasbro release just weapon packs? Would these work for arming figures from other lines or is the asthetic too different to work?
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:04 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
RiddlerJ wrote:What does anyone think about the weapons?

Although they're slightly gappy, I can't help but think they would work well with other lines like Generations.

Would anyone else like to see Hasbro release just weapon packs? Would these work for arming figures from other lines or is the asthetic too different to work?


Remind me to post pictures of Arms Micron Leo Prime holding Elite Megatron's red swords. Seriously, Leo Prime's becoming quite the weapons master.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15028
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:32 am

I am glad this thread exists because there is something I wanted to share.

While generations figures rarely ever go on sale where I am, Construct Bot sets often do. Prices got so low that I could not help myself but try them out. I bought Scout Bumblebee, Starscream (4$ each) and the big Unicron Megatron set that is supposedly very hard to find (for 15$).

I built them, transformed them but felt ver underwhelmed. I like Megatron's ship mode better than the PRID/Arms Micron voyagers (they both look like a mess of parts but at least one doesnt have his head sticking out) but the esthetic of the robots just doesnt do it for me. My favourite part of transformers is how they are 2 toys in one and its so great when you see little of kibble in each. But this line is not about that and the transforming aspect is secondary to the building aspect. I also lack creativity and dont get the customising part. They just dont work for me as fun toys. And they dont work with the rest of my collection.

BUT...

I have a 9 year old niece who is much more creative, more open to new things and smarter than me. The other day I was showing her my masterpiece Optimus and Megatron which I had recently aquired and I was transforming them in front of her. While she found them cool, the lengthy transformations were a turn off for her. She didnt like how hard they were and preffered playing with them only once they had been transformed from one form or the next.
She then told me that though these are cool, a really cool transfromer would be one where they give you the parts and you have to make him yourself. And then because you have different parts, you could mix and match to make your own transformer. I then went to my room where I had the construct bot boxes (starscream had never been opened) and I showed them to her and her eyes lit up. It was exactly what she had just dreamt up in her mind. She opened the starscream box and started right away. She had to leave before she was done so I just gave it to her. She was so happy. I will give her all my construct bot sets and maybe buy her some more when theya re on sale so that she can customize. I actualyl find the customising aspect much harder than the transforming part since you really have to think and be creative for one, while the other can just be like an autopilot (even for masterpiece megatron)
This made me realize how close minded I am and how great it is that Hasbro is experimenting with this brand. Transformers now have a special place for her due to construct bots and it gave me something to share with my young cousin.
Latest TFs: MP 10, Platinum Predaking and a huge original G1 lot (Optimus Prime, Springer, Grimlock, Slugslinger, Silverbolt, Skydive, Sharkticon, Thrust, Topspin, and Scorponok with Lord Zarak)
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 1325
News Credits: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:(My young 9yo cousinne is awesome)


I tried getting my then 12yo niece into Lego. Total failure. She's not the kind to build things and is not creative at all, artistically speaking. Only minifigs and Monster High interest her. She do invent the craziest stories however.

Oh well, different interests, different tastes. You cant win them all.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2939
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:I am glad this thread exists because there is something I wanted to share.

While generations figures rarely ever go on sale where I am, Construct Bot sets often do. Prices got so low that I could not help myself but try them out. I bought Scout Bumblebee, Starscream (4$ each) and the big Unicron Megatron set that is supposedly very hard to find (for 15$).

I built them, transformed them but felt ver underwhelmed. I like Megatron's ship mode better than the PRID/Arms Micron voyagers (they both look like a mess of parts but at least one doesnt have his head sticking out) but the esthetic of the robots just doesnt do it for me. My favourite part of transformers is how they are 2 toys in one and its so great when you see little of kibble in each. But this line is not about that and the transforming aspect is secondary to the building aspect. I also lack creativity and dont get the customising part. They just dont work for me as fun toys. And they dont work with the rest of my collection.

BUT...

I have a 9 year old niece who is much more creative, more open to new things and smarter than me. The other day I was showing her my masterpiece Optimus and Megatron which I had recently aquired and I was transforming them in front of her. While she found them cool, the lengthy transformations were a turn off for her. She didnt like how hard they were and preffered playing with them only once they had been transformed from one form or the next.
She then told me that though these are cool, a really cool transfromer would be one where they give you the parts and you have to make him yourself. And then because you have different parts, you could mix and match to make your own transformer. I then went to my room where I had the construct bot boxes (starscream had never been opened) and I showed them to her and her eyes lit up. It was exactly what she had just dreamt up in her mind. She opened the starscream box and started right away. She had to leave before she was done so I just gave it to her. She was so happy. I will give her all my construct bot sets and maybe buy her some more when theya re on sale so that she can customize. I actualyl find the customising aspect much harder than the transforming part since you really have to think and be creative for one, while the other can just be like an autopilot (even for masterpiece megatron)
This made me realize how close minded I am and how great it is that Hasbro is experimenting with this brand. Transformers now have a special place for her due to construct bots and it gave me something to share with my young cousin.


May I ask where in the world you are located as I was under the impression that Unicron Megatron set was only released in Asian markets
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3545
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:05 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:tl;dr


May I ask where in the world you are located as I was under the impression that Unicron Megatron set was only released in Asian markets


Will is in the same location as me. Canada, province of Quebec, Montreal area. Construcbots sets Unicron Megatron and Bulkhead can be found at Winners for 15$ + taxes each.

Scalpers, please calm down. Those stores have plenty of them and if you take them all, you will get stuck with those kits and end up losing money. Construcbots are not "real" Transformerts and not in that high of a demand.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2939
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:11 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Will is in the same location as me. Canada, province of Quebec, Montreal area. Construcbots sets Unicron Megatron and Bulkhead can be found at Winners for 15$ + taxes each.

Scalpers, please calm down. Those stores have plenty of them and if you take them all, you will get stuck with those kits and end up losing money. Construcbots are not "real" Transformerts and not in that high of a demand.



Yup, with supply like this, scalpers can just lie down and die already. No one is making any money on these here and they are available for all the children and grown ups who want them.
I am pretty sure these were reported before but just in case: Construct Bots Bulkhead and Unicron Megatron have been found all over Winners in the Montreal area at 14.99$ a piece. I do not know if they have been seen elsewhere in North America

Image
Latest TFs: MP 10, Platinum Predaking and a huge original G1 lot (Optimus Prime, Springer, Grimlock, Slugslinger, Silverbolt, Skydive, Sharkticon, Thrust, Topspin, and Scorponok with Lord Zarak)
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 1325
News Credits: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
If anyone is interested, Target is clearancing the Construcbots sets AOE Lockdown, Drift, and Optimus Prime. All for a ridiculous 7.50$ each!
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2939
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Will is in the same location as me. Canada, province of Quebec, Montreal area. Construcbots sets Unicron Megatron and Bulkhead can be found at Winners for 15$ + taxes each.

Scalpers, please calm down. Those stores have plenty of them and if you take them all, you will get stuck with those kits and end up losing money. Construcbots are not "real" Transformerts and not in that high of a demand.



Yup, with supply like this, scalpers can just lie down and die already. No one is making any money on these here and they are available for all the children and grown ups who want them.
I am pretty sure these were reported before but just in case: Construct Bots Bulkhead and Unicron Megatron have been found all over Winners in the Montreal area at 14.99$ a piece. I do not know if they have been seen elsewhere in North America

Image


Do they have just those two sets?
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3545
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:36 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:I am pretty sure these were reported before but just in case: Construct Bots Bulkhead and Unicron Megatron have been found all over Winners in the Montreal area at 14.99$ a piece. I do not know if they have been seen elsewhere in North America

Image

Do they have just those two sets?


At the Winners stores, yes. But all the other construct bot sets that you find in the states are also found in Canada at Target/Walmart/TRU
Latest TFs: MP 10, Platinum Predaking and a huge original G1 lot (Optimus Prime, Springer, Grimlock, Slugslinger, Silverbolt, Skydive, Sharkticon, Thrust, Topspin, and Scorponok with Lord Zarak)
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 1325
News Credits: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I am pretty sure these were reported before but just in case: Construct Bots Bulkhead and Unicron Megatron have been found all over Winners in the Montreal area at 14.99$ a piece. I do not know if they have been seen elsewhere in North America

Image

Do they have just those two sets?


At the Winners stores, yes. But all the other construct bot sets that you find in the states are also found in Canada at Target/Walmart/TRU


So no Optimus Prime, Skystalker, or Shockwave?
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3545
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
chuckdawg1999 wrote:So no Optimus Prime, Skystalker, or Shockwave?


Beast Hunters I assume? Yeah, I saw those 3 but only at Target. They had a couple on the shelf. The Shelf got emptied. It never got restocked ever. I kinda regret not buying Shockwave.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2939
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:So no Optimus Prime, Skystalker, or Shockwave?


Beast Hunters I assume? Yeah, I saw those 3 but only at Target. They had a couple on the shelf. The Shelf got emptied. It never got restocked ever. I kinda regret not buying Shockwave.


I may be contacting you to see if you can help a bro out
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3545
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:So no Optimus Prime, Skystalker, or Shockwave?


Beast Hunters I assume? Yeah, I saw those 3 but only at Target. They had a couple on the shelf. The Shelf got emptied. It never got restocked ever. I kinda regret not buying Shockwave.


I may be contacting you to see if you can help a bro out


Abooooout? If it's for Megzicron and Bulkhead, there will be no problems. However, the rest of the Construcbots Beast Hunters are GONE. Fowevah.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2939
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The Construct-Bots Thread

Postby Samsonator » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Holy balls, didn't expect to see this thread still clinging on a year later. Wow... a year? Construct-Bots have been out over a year already? Where does the time go?
Image
Samsonator: Eleven years of mediocrity!
Not much there yet, but check me out on IMDB!
User avatar
Samsonator
Gestalt
Posts: 2838
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:45 pm
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014